X-Men: Your Title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Scenario:

Marvel has come to YOU to create your own Arc of Uncanny X-Men and have allowed you to choose which characters you would have in it, so long as you keep a few characters.... Cyclops, Wolverine, and Beast.... otherwise it's up to you.

What will you do with this team? Who will be in it... who will they face.... etc.?

grey fox
X men : Too many titles

The issue involves them angsting over how their entire section of marvel has gone down the shitter, why their storylines are getting recycled or just plain boring. Then five pages before the end of the issue my Thunderbolts B ( Or Thunderbolts : Cracked , as i'm thinking of calling them) literally TEAR their way into the comic and beat the shit out of the team for being unregistered heroes.

willRules
I would like an Astonishing X-men storyline where the old fashioned clunky purple and red robots attack the X-mansion, but there is like literally thousands of them. Emma who would be virtually useless against them (Except in her diamond form) discovers another version of weapon X being set up in the government and is forced to fight some pro-reg heroes under government jurisdiction even though some of them agree with her plight. I think the plot should focus a lot on the downside of the pro-reg being under government rule and I think that Beast should get a lot more spotlight seeing as he used to be an Avenger so there are conflicting emotions there yes

I think that storyline would rock yes

Rick/Genis
Both are great ideas! I especially liked the Thunderbolts coming into yours grey fox smile

outavodka
Wolverine dies in mine.......Number one best seller

Rick/Genis
edit : double post

Symmetric Chaos
Xmen - OMG

A mutant has the power to know he's in a comic and can see the ridiculousness around him. He is forcibly placed on a team with Darwin, Longshot and Magician. Hilarity ensues.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Xmen - OMG

A mutant has the power to know he's in a comic and can see the ridiculousness around him. He is forcibly placed on a team with Darwin, Longshort and Magician. Hilarity ensues.

Sweet... but who's longshort? laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Sweet... but who's longshort? laughing

shifty it never said Longshort . . .

Rick/Genis
Really?.... check my quote shifty

willRules
Ah the wonders of the edit button, I tried to do the same thing but it came up with the "post edited by willRules" thingy at the bottom yes

outavodka
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
shifty it really said Longshort . . .

Symmetric Chaos
oh I see what you did there!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by willRules
Ah the wonders of the edit button, I tried to do the same thing but it came up with the "post edited by willRules" thingy at the bottom yes Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Symmetric Chaos
oh2 I see what you did there!

willRules
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Ahh Mr edit note, my old enemy we meet again laughing out loud

Rick/Genis
So does anyone have any ideas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.