McDonalds vs. Wendy's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Which is the better fast food joint?

Darth Extecute
McDonalds

Martian_mind
Macdonalds.Sister is a store manager so every meal is free!!!!

Schecter
best fries by far: mcdonalds

best everything else by far: wendys

JaehSkywalker
Mcdonalds. my aunt works there as a manager overseas.. besides, we hang out there a lot because of a lack of a good reliable mall near the school.. erm smile

Bardock42
Mc Donalds is a pretty bad place. I much prefer Wendy's.

SammySparrow
Wendys. I got black chicken at McDonalds before. sick

Schecter
Originally posted by SammySparrow
Wendys. I got black chicken at McDonalds before. sick

racist

ADarksideJedi
Both suck!I like burgerking alot better!jm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Macdonalds.Sister is a store manager so every meal is free!!!!
Not sure they're classes as meals...

****ing tasty though...

ADarksideJedi
You have those resturants in England?Did not know that!interesting!jm evil face

Alliance
hmmm....Wendy's has their spicy chicken sandwich all year-round....is tempting.
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
firefirefireph

T.M
Don't have Wendy's here.. so I would have to say McD's

ADarksideJedi
bangin

Lana
Wendy's.

Even though I prefer McDonalds fries.

Mr Happy Pants
Originally posted by batdude123
Which is the better fast food joint?

Wendys hamburgers are 100 times better, but McDonalds has better fries.

BakaXero
all we get from wendy's here are Hotdogs and Ice Cream... mainly icecream...ermm
Both suck!I like burgerking alot better!jm
Agrees with you greatly

JaehSkywalker
now that i've thought about it... instead of answering immediately without thinking, Mcdonalds fries are better, i like their sundaes and ice cream and floats....

Wendys other food stuff are so much better though..

Bardock42
McDonalds burgers are much better, but I like Wendy's fries. can't beat them.

ADarksideJedi
Talking about it makes me hungry!I think I know what i want for lunch now!jmdrool

§P0oONY
We have McDonalds, obviously... Never seen a Wendy's but they may exist.

T.M
There are Wendy's in the UK apparently.. though only in major cities messed

I have never seen one either though.

{{QS}}
Originally posted by T.M

I have never seen one either though.

I live in Manchester and there are none, and i think we are the 3rd largest city in England.

Pandemoniac
No Wendy's here, so can't tell. Not a big fan of Mc Donalds anyhow, only go there for midnight snacks on the road home when nothing better is available.
Burger King however...

Bardock42
Originally posted by {{QS}}
I live in Manchester and there are none, and i think we are the 3rd largest city in England.

Oh Manchester, so much to answer for

...weird.

Anyways. We do have a few wendy's in germany. Major cities as well.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by T.M

I have never seen one either though. Originally posted by {{QS}}
None in Newcastle either.

Bardock42
Well. to be fair, major cities in the UK means London.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
I've never seen a Wendy's in London either.

Bardock42

T.M

Lol yeah you're probably right.

I dont know prehaps McD's took thier place.. they are everywhere yes

ADarksideJedi

§P0oONY
And I've never seen a ...SHUT UP!!! That's because the SHUT UP!!! is a wild and elusive beast.

Bardock42
http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/stories/1999/10/04/daily13.html

I'd say this means that there were at least 7 in the UK.

§P0oONY
Go to burgerking much better place!Had some people from England where I work yesterday like the store said they should put one up where they live in NorthHamton!
It is a pretty popular store in the states!jm smile
We have Burger Kings in the UK... They are just a more expensive McDonalds..... Why go there?

Lana
Go to burgerking much better place!Had some people from England where I work yesterday like the store said they should put one up where they live in NorthHamton!
It is a pretty popular store in the states!jm smile

I can't stand Burger King.

Though funnily enough, the best food I've gotten from there was when I was in England. Certainly was expensive enough though.

Bardock42

T.M
I am not a big fan of Burger Kings.. though their fries are much nicer than the ones at the McD's around here at least.

§P0oONY

ADarksideJedi
Hey Luna!Why go where?Both places are about the same price in the states so it does not matter which one you go too!I likle the fries in Burgerking the best the ones in McDonalds has a bad aftertaste!
Also Burgerking did come out way before Mc did not that matters thought i would say it anyway!jm

T.M
I guess you get what you pay for.. If they are better then they should be more expensive.. But its only the fries that I found a difference.

Lana
Hey Luna!Why go where?Both places are about the same price in the states so it does not matter which one you go too!I likle the fries in Burgerking the best the ones in McDonalds has a bad aftertaste!
Also Burgerking did come out way before Mc did not that matters thought i would say it anyway!jm

For starters, get my damn name right.

And McDonald's is usually cheaper around where I live, not to mention has more choice and (most importantly) has a dollar menu only beat by Wendy's.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by T.M
I guess you get what you pay for.. If they are better then they should be more expensive.. But its only the fries that I found a difference.
And the be honest.... I don't go to McDonalds for the fantastic taste... I go because it's cheap, fast "food".

ADarksideJedi
Sorry!Send you a myspace request thing.Did you get it?It is up to you if you want me to add you to myspace or not.Thanks!Brb Lana!(Got it right!)jm

T.M

Council#13
Oh... I just don't really like Wendy's. ermm

Bardock42

BakaXero
Maccas in Aus will be increasing the price of all their junk food soon. It a way to force people to eat the healthier ones one menu. If that happens it won't mantter where you go all the burgers wil be more expensive. I prefer Hungry Jacks (the Aussie version of BK, don't ask why that is. I know the answer but don't want to give you the answer.)

§P0oONY
And you are getting 50% more. Sounds fair.
Who wants more than you get from McDonalds? Fast food doesn't fill you up anyway... So why get more?

Bardock42

T.M
Originally posted by BakaXero
Maccas in Aus will be increasing the price of all their junk food soon. It a way to force people to eat the healthier ones one menu. If that happens it won't mantter where you go all the burgers wil be more expensive. I prefer Hungry Jacks (the Aussie version of BK, don't ask why that is. I know the answer but don't want to give you the answer.)

I'm guessing Burger King was all ready a trademarked name in Aus.

§P0oONY
Because for one it fills you up (bullshit to claim otherwise) and 2...because what McDonalds offers doesn't fill me up. And...doesn't taste as good.
Fills you up my arse...

BakaXero
Originally posted by T.M
I'm guessing Burger King was all ready a trademarked name in Aus.
Yeah it was... then it wasn't... At one point they had open stores under both names... but then reverted back to the one. srug

BakaXero

T.M
Yeah it was... then it wasn't... At one point they had open stores under both names... but then reverted back to the one. srug

Thats wacky.

Bardock42

§P0oONY
maybe different countries offer different quality. Over here BK tastes better then Maccas and is alot more filling.
I haven't been to BK in years. The idea of spending twice the price for something that is essentially the same low quality food is too stupid, even for me.

No, like really, of course it fills you up. Don't be stupid.
Not with the amount of salt and flavourings in them, making them additively morish.

Bardock42

BakaXero

WrathfulDwarf
Wendy's have a larger menu than Mc Donalds.

Wendy's do have better tasty burgers than Mc Donalds.

However, I can't get a Big Mac at Wendy's so I go with Mc Donalds.

Plus...the coffee at Mc Donalds is great! Better than any coffee house out there...except for 7-11 of course.

InnerRise
I'd choose Wendy's just b/c I have eaten McDonald's all throughout my childhood up til now. Whenever we wanted to go to town, my sister and I, we didn't call the town "Kilmarnock" as it was properly called, we'd shout "Let's go to McDonald's", whether we really wanted to go or not b/c all that mattered to us was McDonald's.

Wendy's was something that my Mom and older relatives ate from. It was grown up food in my mind. Either way, I never ate there. The food didn't look as appealing and as accessible.

Of course I've been eating at Wendy's for a while now and it's something newer to me while McDonald's is a little old, dull, and boring to me.

I'm a very picky eater and I don't stick to one thing and get that everytime unlike my sister........d@mn Crispy Chicken Sandwich.

Either way...I'd have to Choose Wendy's for the reasons stated above.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Sweet Escape
I work at McDonalds. erm

So I'm gonna have to go with them.

We're getting new stuff when Shrek 3 comes out, like a new McFlurry, and a new Shake. erm

InnerRise
Ohhh......what kind of McFlurry.....I haven't had one in a while....ever since they downed the size...I don't get them as often.....plus the options seem so limited now.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Sweet Escape
Um... to tell the truth, I'm not that sure. It has a weird name like Sludge or something. But I'm pretty sure it has a mint flavor to it. Thats what the shake is, mint.

Legendary Thor
I never ate at Wendys.

Strangelove
Wendy's

Sweet Escape
All I've eaten for the past 3 days is McDonald's Fruit and Walnut Salad... its SO good stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Originally posted by InnerRise
I'd choose Wendy's just b/c I have eaten McDonald's all throughout my childhood up til now. Whenever we wanted to go to town, my sister and I, we didn't call the town "Kilmarnock" as it was properly called, we'd shout "Let's go to McDonald's", whether we really wanted to go or not b/c all that mattered to us was McDonald's.

Wendy's was something that my Mom and older relatives ate from. It was grown up food in my mind. Either way, I never ate there. The food didn't look as appealing and as accessible.

Of course I've been eating at Wendy's for a while now and it's something newer to me while McDonald's is a little old, dull, and boring to me.

I'm a very picky eater and I don't stick to one thing and get that everytime unlike my sister........d@mn Crispy Chicken Sandwich.

Either way...I'd have to Choose Wendy's for the reasons stated above.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....
You choose Wendy's because you want to feel like a grown up.... no expression

Bardock42

WrathfulDwarf
I hate Mc Griddles. disgust

Sweet Escape
I LOVE McGriddles.

WrathfulDwarf
*whispers*

bring back the breakfast bagels. shifty

§P0oONY
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
*whispers*

We have them here in the UK. evillaugh

Sweet Escape
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
*whispers*

We have bagels stick out tongue Bacon Egg + Cheese, Steak Egg + Cheese, and Sausage Egg + cheese stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Is it true that the sausage of the McDonalds world is simply yesterday's burgers? They look similar and taste similar.... and yet... I'd purposefully wake up early to get my hands on one. hmm

Sweet Escape
No, its not stick out tongue I assure you that after breakfast, the extra food is thrown out, and same for dinner stick out tongue Made fresh every day stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
No, its not stick out tongue I assure you that after breakfast, the extra food is thrown out, and same for dinner stick out tongue Made fresh every day stick out tongue
You think if I asked nicely they'd do it though?... I really want to have a taste comparison. hmm

Sweet Escape
Wait, you want them to save an old hamburger from the previous night, and give it to you in the morning?

§P0oONY
Wait, you want them to save an old hamburger from the previous night, and give it to you in the morning?
Only to see if it's exactly the same as their sausage....

Sweet Escape
Its not. stick out tongue

On day I had break right when breakfast was switching over to lunch, and I mistook the sausage patty for the hamburger yucky I don't like sausage stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Its not. stick out tongue

On day I had break right when breakfast was switching over to lunch, and I mistook the sausage patty for the hamburger yucky I don't like sausage stick out tongue
I have another question.... Is every McDonalds burger suitable for vegetarians?

Sweet Escape
Um.. its real meat... so no stick out tongue

Lana
We have bagels stick out tongue Bacon Egg + Cheese, Steak Egg + Cheese, and Sausage Egg + cheese stick out tongue

Those would sound much more appetizing if they left off that nasty fake egg shit stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Um.. its real meat... so no stick out tongue
There's actually meat in a McDonalds burger?

....Weird....

Sweet Escape
laughing Well the eggs that come with the Deluxe, and the Big Breakfast are real eggs stick out tongue

Originally posted by §P0oONY
There's actually meat in a McDonalds burger?

....Weird....

Yeah stick out tongue

Strangelove
Wendy's took all trans-fat out of their food thumbsup

Lana
laughing Well the eggs that come with the Deluxe, and the Big Breakfast are real eggs stick out tongue

Yeah stick out tongue

They're still gross stick out tongue

(I hate eggs)

Sweet Escape
Originally posted by Lana

(I hate eggs)

Yeah, I usually don't eat breakfast there stick out tongue

(That could explain it stick out tongue)

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lana

(I hate eggs)
A female hating eggs.... If I was a comedian I could come up with quite the witty remark.

Vathu
We know you already HAVE a witty remark, Spoon. <_<

ragesRemorse
Wendy's was the most unclean fast food establishment i have worked at aside form boston market. What ever you do dont ever eat their chili.
As much as i dont like fast food, i enjoy a regular hamburger with no onions mikkys smile

Thorinn
I like Wendy's frosty. droolio

Kram3r
Lol, Wendy's is an ice-cream joint here, not a fast food joint, cool huh? 131

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn
I like Barkdonalds' BJ Freezee. droolio
vin

BackFire
Wendys is way way better, their dollar nuggets are so good.

InnerRise

Puzzle
Neither. smile Not after finding out how much fat is in every item at those places.

Darth Macabre
Wendy's is handy when it comes to not having a lot of money.

McDonald's chicken nuggets and Big Mac are top notch.

Out of the two, I'd say they're equal. But In-N-Out Burger tops both of them by miles and miles....and miles. A double-double burger is one of the greatest pieces of food on the earth.

Leo.M
McDonalds.

Thorinn
Originally posted by Kram3r
Lol, Wendy's is an ice-cream joint here, not a fast food joint, cool huh? 131 No. 31

Penelope
Mcdonalds is a place of True Evil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.