Hulk Hogan vs Mike Tyson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Einer
wrestlinglegend fights boxinglegend... who wins this match?

T.M
How can you compare the two ?

Hidden Lotus
is that even humanly possible?

hulk hogan is a WRESTLER. so that means he doesnt even fight

Robtard
One guy (in his prime) was one of the fastest and most powerful strikers in real fighting sport, the other is nothing more than a showman for a fake/staged "sport".

Capital "F" for fail.

-hh-
this has to be a joke.

RogerRamjet
HOGAN!!! WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHA, WHEN THE LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD ROLL OVER YOU?!?!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hulk Hogan wins because Vince McMahon knows how to stage better stuff. However if this is pre-rape Mike, Tyson kicks the crap out of him

mr.smiley
i would say tyson all the way.Hogans best chance would be to fight very unorthodox.Much lik Antonio Inoki did against Muhammed Ali.However,Hogan is no Inoki and would probably get beat in about 15-30 seconds.

ragesRemorse
If hulk hogan actually knew how to fight he still wouldnt have a chance brother. Fake ass wrestling and old ass men

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
HOGAN!!! WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHA, WHEN THE LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD ROLL OVER YOU?!?!

Since when was Hogan also Optimus Prime?

-AC

Schecter
hogan can neither wrestle nor box. he poses, runs around, fake punches, and jumps/drops on his ass. tyson ftw

Schecter
Originally posted by Robtard
One guy (in his prime) was one of the fastest and most powerful strikers in real fighting sport, the other is nothing more than a showman for a fake/staged "sport".

Capital "F" for fail.

you can bash hogan but being a pro wrestler doesnt destroy credibility as a fighter. kurt angle would take tyson apart in his prime. (assuming its some ultimate fighter setup) same for many of them.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Schecter
hogan can neither wrestle nor box. he poses, runs around, fake punches, and jumps/drops on his ass. tyson ftw

i agree, but to be fair, he did whoop on rocky

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Robtard

Capital "F" for fail.

Exactly. This 'match' is about as one-sided as it gets.

G U I T A R
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
If hulk hogan actually knew how to fight he still wouldnt have a chance brother. Fake ass wrestling and old ass men

I wouldnt say that, because if he wasnt a decent wrestler he wouldnt have grossed over $150,000,000 off the WWE. I know it's staged but you have to have some kind of talent.

PiruBlood
this is a dumb topic. now if the question was tito ortiz from ufc vs tyson that that is worth wile deciding.

G U I T A R
Originally posted by PiruBlood
this is a dumb topic. now if the question was tito ortiz from ufc vs tyson that that is worth wile deciding.
I agree, Wrestling has a whole different meaning then boxing..entertainment and money. As for the UFC it's all about pride and strength.

G U I T A R
and quickness flex

ragesRemorse
i thought it was about seeing who can sit on the other guy the longest

G U I T A R
You thoguth wrong smile

Sado22
this thread is hilarious!! laughing
the baddest man on the planet takes on a 50plus "wrester" past his prime who wears bright yellow and red threads.

Tyson bites his leg when he gives him the hogan leg drop!

~Sado

-hh-
i wouldn't say the baddest man on the planet.

Lord Evolution

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

jaden101
Originally posted by RogerRamjet

biggest arms in the world?

check this freak out

http://j-walkblog.com/images/211greg-comedycentral.jpg

teampac08
Originally posted by jaden101

check this freak out

That's so disgusting. Why couldnt the man work out his forearms as well? That wouldve made it slightly less freakish.

charlemagne9746
Hogan can beat Tyson in a bench press contest..lol. Anyway...I agree with the statement about Kurt Angle taking Tyson to schoo in a real fight. Boxers do not tend to fare too well in the UFC against mixed martial artists. Tyson would be no exception.

Thanos_1990
Originally posted by jaden101

check this freak out

Wow. laughing

2D_MASTER
Tyson hits hogan in the face with a right hook, then Hogan shits in his Depends.

peejay88
The only chance Hogan would have is if he hit him with a chair, or whipped him with his belt. Tyson would bite his ear off and rape him for all he's worth.

DigiMark007
Just saying that wrestling is fake doesn't nearly cover it.

The results are fake. But the sport is as physically demanding as it gets, and Hogan was around for decades for a reason.

I'm not totally convinced this would be a curbstomp. Hogan's pain tolerance has to be utterly psychotic, and in his prime he was in as good of shape as anyone, even if his punching power wasn't what Tyson's is. If Hogan's smart enough to actually wrestle, and not make it a brawl where his face get pounded in, I say it's a good fight.

leonidas
i like digi's assessment best. if hulk got in close, he'd kill tyson. he out-weighed him in his prime by 100lbs and was benching 500+. tyson would need to take him out quick before hulk got his mits on him.

and this IS a pretty hilarious thread! laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
This thread is kinda stupid. It's almost impossible to tell what Hogan's actual fighting style is like. I'm a pro wrestling fan and trust me you need some good stamina and pain tolerance to be a pro wrestler. In strength when Hogan was in his prime the winner is obviously Hogan but thing is since we've never seen how he actually fights there's no way to say whod win

Healing Artisan

the ground game is exciting if you follow brazilian jiu jitsu, sambo, judo, greco-roman wrestling etc...

Violent2Dope
Tyson isn't even the best boxer, no where near.

Healing Artisan
as Chuck Liddell said to Kurt Angle, i'll say the same thing for Hogan

"He's never been hit...he's never been hit"

what is Hogan going to do to Tyson? regardless of Tyson being the best boxer or not, what's Hogan going to do to any pro boxer or pro mixed martial artist?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
as Chuck Liddell said to Kurt Angle, i'll say the same thing for Hogan

"He's never been hit...he's never been hit"

what is Hogan going to do to Tyson? regardless of Tyson being the best boxer or not, what's Hogan going to do to any pro boxer or pro mixed martial artist? Read above comment. Not the one about Tyson not being best boxer, the other one. Oh and how the hell do you know if Hogan's never been hit.

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Read above comment. Not the one about Tyson not being best boxer, the other one. Oh and how the hell do you know if Hogan's never been hit. in a consistent matter. his chin hasn't been tested as fighters like Tyson.

Healing Artisan
This thread is kinda stupid. It's almost impossible to tell what Hogan's actual fighting style is like. I'm a pro wrestling fan and trust me you need some good stamina and pain tolerance to be a pro wrestler. In strength when Hogan was in his prime the winner is obviously Hogan but thing is since we've never seen how he actually fights there's no way to say whod win he has no fighting style, because he doesn't continually fight, and i haven't seen a fight record.

pain tolerance? stamina? Tyson has both.

Strenght has NOTHING to do with being a fighter. Let's look at real fighters who have incredible strenght but have difficulty winning fights.

Tank Abbott (the guy can bench press 600lbs), Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Mark Kerr.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
he has no fighting style, because he doesn't continually fight, and i haven't seen a fight record.

pain tolerance? stamina? Tyson has both.

Strenght has NOTHING to do with being a fighter. Let's look at real fighters who have incredible strenght but have difficulty winning fights.

Tank Abbott (the guy can bench press 600lbs), Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Mark Kerr. What I meant was no one knows how Hogan really fights so it's impossible to know exactly how the fight would go. By the way just so I can get this out, Butterbean is not a boxer, rather is a giant fat man who swings his short, stubby arms at people much smaller than him.

Healing Artisan
What I meant was no one knows how Hogan really fights so it's impossible to know exactly how the fight would go. By the way just so I can get this out, Butterbean is not a boxer, rather is a giant fat man who swings his short, stubby arms at people much smaller than him. putting the whole Hogan discussion aside, cuz he would obviously lose to Tyson,

Butterbean not a boxer???

Butterbean at this point in his career is a REAL mixed martial artists. his boxing record is 77-7.

his kickboxing record is 2-3

and his mixed martial arts record is 10-3 (with 6 submission wins)

as for the fighting smaller opponents

here are his past opponents in MMA, and he's defeated all of them

James "The Colossus" Thompson= 6 foot 5 with a great mixed martial arts background
Aaron Aguilera= 6 foot 6
Wesley "Cabbage" Correira= 6 foot 3 with a great background in mixed martial arts
Sean O'Haire= 6 foot 6 (i think you know him from pro wrestling)
Charles Hodges= 6 foot 4
Zuluzino= Vale Tudo Superheavyweight fighter. lost to Butterbean by a submission keylock. Zulu is much taller and heavier than Butterbean

mud_blood_princ
Read above comment. Not the one about Tyson not being best boxer, the other one. Oh and how the hell do you know if Hogan's never been hit.

He has been hit with a steel chair.....

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by mud_blood_princ
He has been hit with a steel chair..... no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.