Brainiac 13 vs. Iron Man (current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
1 day of prep for Tony

LORDSIDIOUS01
Are you talking brains and/or brawn?

Endless Mike
Both

Mider999
what could braniac 13 do

Endless Mike
Artificial intelligence of advanced alien orgin;

* Super-Strength
* Physical Resistance
* Telepathy
* Telekinesis
* Ability to manipulate energy derived from cybernetic form.
Instead, it allowed his upgraded future self, Brainiac 13 (or "B-13"wink, to arrive from the 64th century. Brainiac 13 began transforming Metropolis into the 64th century version of the city, which, apparently, he controlled. When it became apparent he was to be defeated by the combined efforts of Superman, Lex Luthor, and his own past self (now possessing the body of Luthor's infant daughter Lena), Brainiac 13 gave control of Metropolis to Luthor in exchange for Lena/Brainiac 2.5, whom he forced to help him escape.

He returned to Earth during the Our Worlds at War crossover, in which Earth and its allies fought a multi-front war against Brainiac 13 and Imperiex. Brainiac 13 claimed to be allying himself with Earth, but this proved to be part of a complex plan to regain control.

His chief aide was "Leniac", a green-skinned teenage girl with "control discs" on her forehead, suggesting the diodes of earlier Brainiacs (and identical to the forehead discs of the "upgraded" Brainiac 5.1 in the Legion of Super Heroes, and the Superman: The Animated Series version of the original Brainiac).

At the end of the war, Brainiac 13 and Imperiex were both sent back in time, becoming part of the Big Bang, and Brainiac 2.5 was expunged from Lena, who reverted to infancy, although the discs remained.

LordFear
My fav character takes a plunge in this own. He is a deadman

Endless Mike
Originally posted by LordFear
My fav character takes a plunge in this own. He is a deadman

And your favorite character is who?

LordFear
Originally posted by Endless Mike
And your favorite character is who?

it's obvious. There is no way Tony is beating Brainiac. NOt happening. This is not some A.I like Jocasta or Fryday

Endless Mike
What if I gave him a whole week of prep?

LordFear
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What if I gave him a whole week of prep?

I just don't see him really besting a Brainiac, regardless of version or prep. Somethings are just prepless. He has no clue onto how to prep against a foe who is so far ahead of him intellectually. He doesn't have the tech nor any kind of advantage.

Bouboumaster
He could call his buddy Hulk.

Redatom65
hulk hates iron man....

Brainac wtf pwns tony

Bouboumaster
So... Iron Man could call his goods pals the illuminati?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Redatom65
hulk hates iron man....

Hulk hates everybody (except Sentry which is the primary reason I hate Sentry)

leonidas
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
So... Iron Man could call his goods pals the illuminati?

better off calling hulk. big grin

tony's wrecked in this fight.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
better off calling hulk. big grin

tony's wrecked in this fight. wink you lost fate in Ironman

big grin

Thanos_THOTU
SPITE!!!

Braniac 13 slaughters Stark ... Maybe if it was all Avengers they would stand a chanse.

Avalonofthewind
Tony = Tricycle

B13 = Stealth Bomber

RIP Tony.

I watch Pokemon
Exactly how powerful is Brainiac 13?

I'm getting the impression that he's some sort of team wrecker.

Endless Mike
It wasn't meant to be spite, I honestly thought that Tony could come up with something using prep

kevdude
Well I'm sure Tony with enough time could beat nearly anyone, but how much time do you give someone when it becomes to much??

1 day prep. Brainiac 13 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.