Damn, Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
...anyone read Heralds of Galactus #2? Surfer channeled the energies of Crunch and beat Aegis and Tenebrous all by himself. blink

Skeets
A little late eh?
Anytime a Character besides Superman does some ridiculous feat,the board goes nuts...haermm

Symmetric Chaos
blink This has been discussed at length all over the forum . . .

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
blink This has been discussed at length all over the forum . . .

Cosigned.

CasanoVa
People are a little slower up in *scrolls up* Finald guys, cut DC a little slack stick out tongue

Skeets
What's funny is that Surfer is going from fighting Galactus level beings to fighting Black Panther in an upcoming FF issue..haermm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Skeets
What's funny is that Surfer is going from fighting Galactus level beings to fighting Black Panther in an upcoming FF issue..haermm

You don't know much about BP do you? haermm

Skeets
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You don't know much about BP do you? haermm
Does Hudlin write FF? 13

Symmetric Chaos
Does Hudlin write FF? 13

By the time the issue comes out . . . he's gonna own Marvel.

Priest
Does Hudlin write FF? 13
Black>Silver
eek!

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Priest
Black>Silver
eek!

I hear that my nigga'

*looks at skin colour, realises he isn't black* haermm

Mindship
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
...anyone read Heralds of Galactus #2? Surfer channeled the energies of Crunch and beat Aegis and Tenebrous all by himself. blink

Yeah, so...?
I hear Soarin' Norrin is next gonna learn the Batkick. whistling

*counting the days to the long-awaited, MU-restructuring SS vs Thor rematch* evil face

Validus
Originally posted by CasanoVa
I hear that my nigga'

shocklaugh

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CasanoVa
I hear that my nigga'

*lynches V*

DigiMark007
Hell, I didn't know this. Thanks for the info...I guess Surfer's a bleedin' abstract or somesuch. Should be interesting.

Validus
It was a plot device win and doesn't raise Surfer any on the hierarchy.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mindship
Yeah, so...?
I hear Soarin' Norrin is next gonna learn the Batkick. whistling

*counting the days to the long-awaited, MU-restructuring SS vs Thor rematch* evil face

Finally, a decent fight.
nerdwoot So they are actually gonna fight? Or is this Surfer owning the shit out of Clor 2?

Soljer

Hudlin's Panther IS Galactus level. no expression.

Hell, if the Surfer can even HANG with T'Challa under his pen, I'll be more impressed by THAT than T&A's defeat.

Accel
Hudlin's Panther has yet to do any thing that tops Priest's Panther beating Mephisto. I don't think people would mind BP showing up other characters every now and then if the writing was as at least as good as it used to be.

jumpmann
Black Panther randomly whipped out the most powerful weapon in the universe to get some information of the Watcher in the last FF issue lol.

Juntai
Originally posted by jumpmann
Black Panther randomly whipped out the most powerful weapon in the universe to get some information of the Watcher in the last FF issue lol. A green lantern ring?
shifty

Juntai
A little late eh?
Anytime a Character besides Superman does some ridiculous feat,the board goes nuts...haermm lmao.

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
It was a plot device win and doesn't raise Surfer any on the hierarchy.

yes

he'd have died had g not made the effort to save him.

and that panting smilie is more than a little disturbing . . . sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.