Thanos vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Bloodlusted of course and no battlefield removal.

Who wins?

WorldWarHulk
You mean Martian Mind defending MM?

Hell I don't think this board even has a MM fanboy...
Except Martian Mind.

celestialdemon
Thanos.

Endless Mike
Thanos 8/10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Thanos is fed up with all the MM fanboyism.

Who wins?

confused Why do people always assume that because one person has a bias towards a character everyone on the board is of the same opinion?

jasonk3
Thanos is fed up with all the MM fanboyism.

Who wins?

blink Martian Manhunter has fanboys?

llagrok
Originally posted by jasonk3
blink Martian Manhunter has fanboys?

I was wrooooong, lemme change it.

CasanoVa
Oh phew, in the universe? that's ok then roll eyes (sarcastic)

jasonk3
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Oh phew, in the universe? that's ok then roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

guy222

Who wins?

thanos

spidey-dude
thanos 10/10

Mider999
and what proof do you guys have that thanos can do this.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Mider999
and what proof do you guys have that thanos can do this. you dont need proof. use your head buddy of what all thanos can do to him.

TricksterPriest

............Umm, cause it's Thanos? stick out tongue Martian really has no chance of taking out the mad titan. This is a guy who can beat Supes in a fistfight, who can beat most of the JLA at the same time. Martian is ****ed. laughing

Soljer
Thanos, 10/10.

Einer
MM wins via speedblitz

LordFear
Thanos

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Einer
MM wins via speedblitz

Really? Someone should have told Fallen One that. Oh wait....

http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fallen44os.jpg

Bentley
Make it Fernus so Thanos has a harder time completely kicking the crap out of him.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This is a guy who can beat Supes in a fistfight, who can beat most of the JLA at the same time.

You talking about Jonn or Thanos stick out tongue

Thanos 9-10/10

Estacado
huh

Bentley
What proof do we have that Spidey can't beat Firelord?

mykke
thanos 10/10 not a good matchup at all MM gets mauled

Bentley
This is almost as bad as that awful thread of BB vs Darkseid.

Nah, that was worse.

Mider999
MM has a good chance of winning people give it a rest. The guy is amazingly strong he made superman declair that he's not top dog, he beat up on the entire team, it took a plot device to beat him AKA plastic man.

Symmetric Chaos
nah thanos threads are the worst, its always thanos wins thanos wins, even against juggernaut with sooooooooo many plot devices i once gave him you guys still think thanos would win, you say im a thanos hator, that thread about juggernaut vs thanos with no BRR, no TP, and no K.O.s you still say thanos would win, or thanos vs onslaught, yeah thanos is a reality warper i forgot about all those times he warped reality and created new suns, and knocked a nigh invincible being like juggernaut so hard that he got K.O'd remeber not even odin could K.O this guy pure fanboy mentality in the thanos threads, and then you all get touchy about it, oh mider stfu, or mider your a moron........am i really the moron.......why am i a moron cause i dont think like you and dont agree with the stuff you guys agree with, or read marvel, dc and such 24/7

To answer your question of "why am I a moron". The reason is probably has something to do with the fact that you never got through grade school where you would have learned grammar.

spidey-dude
elner here only 1 day ? laughing you think its xmeat ?

LordFear
Originally posted by Bentley
What proof do we have that Spidey can't beat Firelord?

wow buddy you really need proof>?
I thought common sense alone would prevail?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Bentley
What proof do we have that Spidey can't beat Firelord? what does spidey and FL have to do with this thread ?

spidey-dude

Who wins? you saved that av from CBR i can tell laughing

the Darkone
Thanos is vastly superior to Martian Manhunter in every way, Thanos will beat his butt down with ease. Thanos has array of pisonic powers telepathy, telekinesis, can manipulate all forms of energy, project cosmic and plasma energy, class 100 strength that can be increase at will, teleporter, teach, one of the smartest beings in comics today. I hope JLA has good medical insurance because j'onn is going to need it.

Faceman
Spite.

Mider999
at least i dont have to resort to childish insults to try to drive my point across unlike yourself, and i still dont see how thanos simply just beats MM it should be a good fight and maybe MM has a chance of winning.

the Darkone
at least i dont have to resort to childish insults to try to drive my point across unlike yourself, and i still dont see how thanos simply just beats MM it should be a good fight and maybe MM has a chance of winning.

No he doesn't, thanos will mind wipe his a$$.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by spidey-dude
what does spidey and FL have to do with this thread ?

I do believe he's serious.......
hysterical Oh man that was a good laugh. big grin Go read the rules, there's a very good reason he mentioned that fight. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
I"d say Fernus would have been a match that I could have got into. But this is not even funny.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I do believe he's serious.......
hysterical Oh man that was a good laugh. big grin Go read the rules, there's a very good reason he mentioned that fight. wink what reason ?

Mider999
i think that thanos mind raping MM is just bull speculation give me feats not speculation

TricksterPriest
Mider, if Martian-mind thinks this match is spite against J'onn, it's spite. Go read Thanos's respect threads. I don't want to deal with your bullshit.

Bouboumaster
Thanos eats him... alive.

D-Block
Thanos wins There is nothing MM can do that Thanos haven't taking.

guy222
titan

leonidas
What the f**k?

CaPz
Originally posted by guy222
titan Indeed

LORD B
errr,thanos

Lord Feron
After reading the MM respect thread I think the only chance he has is attacking Thanos's mind. MM speed and strength aint much to Thanos. Idk how powerful THanos is with his mind so idk but if he can defend and even counter the mind attacks of MM then Thanos 10/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by Lord Feron
After reading the MM respect thread I think the only chance he has is attacking Thanos's mind. MM speed and strength aint much to Thanos. Idk how powerful THanos is with his mind so idk but if he can defend and even counter the mind attacks of MM then Thanos 10/10.

Thanos has battled Galactus with his telepathy and appeared to have the upperhand for awhile. To give you some perspective, Xavier with the help of Magneto barely were able to get Galactus' attention when trying to use telepathy on him.

spidey-dude
how is this still open

The Illuminati
Originally posted by spidey-dude
how is this still open

That is most definitely the question of the day.

quanchi112
Thanos wins with ease.

Avlon
I can see MM annoying Thanos with his combination of shape shifting/invisibility/intangibility.

I just can't see MM having the power to actually really DO anything to Thanos outside of that.

llagrok
Originally posted by Avlon
I can see MM annoying Thanos with his combination of shape shifting/invisibility/intangibility.

I just can't see MM having the power to actually really DO anything to Thanos outside of that.

Fanboy.

Mindset
Thanos makes MM immortal so he can beat him for eternity.

Bouboumaster
Superman: Euh.. Diana? What's... this?

Wonder Woman: Euh... I don't know... Maybe a new piece of art that Bruce bring here... I reaaly don't know Clark...

Flash: Oh Noes!? Th4n0s ****1N' p0WN J0nN!!!111

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos has battled Galactus with his telepathy and appeared to have the upperhand for awhile. To give you some perspective, Xavier with the help of Magneto barely were able to get Galactus' attention when trying to use telepathy on him.

okay then MM gets his asshanded to him lol

Eon Blue
Thanos. Like, duh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.