Mace Windu/Jacen Solo v. Revan/Traya?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Takes place on coruscant. Both teams are bloodlusted. Each has all their weaponry and martial arts prowess. Who wins?

Gideon
I swear, will you stop making Jacen Solo character threads? You're making me hate the guy (more than I already do). Anyways, Jacen's team wins...

vader11
Ya, 6 threads already. He must be a super fanboy of Jacenlaughing
I say team 1 wins.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Master Windu and Jacen are way stronger and should easily win.

Count Makashi
Team 1 and if you are that certain, why make a thread, is it to fell good, when everyone says Jacen wins?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Team 1 and if you are that certain, why make a thread, is it to fell good, when everyone says Jacen wins?

Don't you want to debate me? We all fight for all the characters we love.

Count Makashi
I agreed with you that team 1 wins in this fight and the rest of us, only fight for our characters in fights which are close, not where they are beaten easily, like you do.

zephiel7
Does Traya have her instantkill? A technique developed from Malachor to which there was no known defence?

If not, I would say that Windu would take down Traya and helps Jacen defeat Revan.

If she does, this battle could get a lot more complicated. I haven't really seen anything from the shatterpoint/ROTS novelization that would suggest Windu knew defences for some of the most complex Sith techniques (of which the instantkill ranks as one of the most formidable).

LORDSIDIOUS01
I agreed with you that team 1 wins in this fight and the rest of us, only fight for our characters in fights which are close, not where they are beaten easily, like you do.

OK, You seem to think Dooku can beat a lot of folks? Do you think Plo Koon is still alive?; If so send me the link so I read all about it.

Count Makashi
Stop asking for proof about Koon, your embarrassing yourself.

vader11
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Master Windu and Jacen are way stronger and should easily win. Then why you made this thread & ask us to debate?

darthsith19
OMFG, LORDSTUPID01, STOP SAYING THAT EVERYBODY FIGHTS FOR THE CHARACTERS THAT THEY LOVE BECAUSE IT'S NOT TRUE!!!

LORDSIDIOUS01

LOL LMAO

LORDSIDIOUS01

LOL LMAO

vader11
Why you post twice?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by vader11
Why you post twice?

I typed too fast, ergo I said the same thing twice.

Advent
I typed too fast, ergo I said the same thing twice.

How does 'typing fast' equate to double posting the same exact thing six minutes apart?

vader11
Originally posted by Advent
How does 'typing fast' equate to double posting the same exact thing six minutes apart? Exactly.

((The_Anomaly))
Mace takes Revan out in a difficult battle and Jacen beats Traya handily. Mace's team wins.

vader11
Team 1 obivously wins.

MasterAshenVor
Team 2

People we are forgetting something

Revan and Traya were WAY WAY WAY befor Mace and Jacen so if they keept on liveing to fight Jacen and Mace they would almost be god like and if you are saying that they are the way they were in Kotor time era I THINK Traya and Revan would win because they are MORE POWERFUL i belive.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Team 2

People we are forgetting something

Revan and Traya were WAY WAY WAY befor Mace and Jacen so if they keept on liveing to fight Jacen and Mace they would almost be god like and if you are saying that they are the way they were in Kotor time era I THINK Traya and Revan would win because they are MORE POWERFUL i belive.

Interesting point

vader11
laughing

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by vader11
laughing

laughing laughing laughing laughing

vader11
What?

Darth_Glentract
Jacen and Mace should take this. Jacen is the strongest one here by a fair bit. Yes, any of the three others could give him some serious difficulty, but he would almost certainly win against any of them.

Seeing as Mace's speciality is against Darksiders and their Force Techniques I would imagine that Mace would engage Traya in combat and either defeat her, which he should definately be able to do cause he took down Sidious.

Jacen takes out Revan. Jacen is just too strong for Revan to handle. After taking Revan down he'll go help Mace take Traya, although Mace probably wouldn't need the help.

vader11
Ya, team 1 wins.

kiddo44
Jacen is the most poweful here, with Mace they win.

Darth Sexy
Nobody has explained how Jacen is more powerful than Revan, seeing as how there's no evidence for that, and in fact there's evidence of the contrary.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Nobody has explained how Jacen is more powerful than Revan, seeing as how there's no evidence for that, and in fact there's evidence of the contrary.

Really? I would like, no, LOVE, for you to sow one iota of evidence that shows Revan as being more powerful than Jacen.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Really? I would like, no, LOVE, for you to sow one iota of evidence that shows Revan as being more powerful than Jacen.

Considering Revan knows a considerable amount of ancient sith techniques, as well as Jedi techniques, while Jacen, while having more of a variety of force knowledge, knows a lot less than Revan does, considering a lot of things died with Revan and/or in his holocron. Not to mention the burden of proof is on you..

LORDSIDIOUS01
Considering Revan knows a considerable amount of ancient sith techniques, as well as Jedi techniques, while Jacen, while having more of a variety of force knowledge, knows a lot less than Revan does, considering a lot of things died with Revan and/or in his holocron. Not to mention the burden of proof is on you..

Just how powerful is Revan?

Darth Sexy
Revan is very powerful. Judging from evidence, Sidious is the only sith stronger than him.

Apollo Cloud
Well Malak was already a very powerful sith lord, and yet Revan was still able to beat him when he was powered up by an entire force sensitive race (just like UnuThul, who gave DN Luke an incredible hard time), at least two times. His power also likely skyrocketed after regaining his memories (all that darkside knowledge would have exponentially increased his power), so I'd say it's likely Post KotOR Revan would defeat pretty much any sith in a fight, except maybe Darth Nihilus. There aren't too many specifics on his power, but it's safe to say he's among the best of the best SW has to offer.

vader11
Ya, maybe Darth Nihilus...

Riverollv
Revan is very powerful. Judging from evidence, Sidious is the only sith stronger than him.

Could be true, though we don't know exactly how GREAT he was with th saber. Though with what we've seen, he must be very good.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Do you think Jacen could rival Revan in power eventually?

vader11
Do you think Jacen could rival Revan in power eventually? You just want us to say yes since you are his fanboystick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.