fire lord vs pyro and torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ?

firelord or pyro and johnny storm together ?

NO PREP !

Symmetric Chaos
FL

CasanoVa
Fire-Lord manrapes them.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Fire-Lord manrapes them. pyro can take firelords flames of course

CasanoVa
Originally posted by spidey-dude
pyro can take firelords flames of course

What don't you understand about man-rape? roll eyes (sarcastic)

spidey-dude
What don't you understand about man-rape? roll eyes (sarcastic) be a little more specific with that.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by spidey-dude
be a little more specific with that.

Ok:

Firelord would destroy them effortlessly, even without his flames (which are cosmic in nature, therefore I doubt they could be extinguished) he still has many a resource to fall back upon; his strength & flight by itself is enough for him to defeat the pair, because they both rely upon their flames which will cause him no damage at all. In my honest opinion, Fire Lord would win 10/10.

erm

I preffered the Man-Rape explanation, this'll do though.

Symmetric Chaos
I preffered the Man-Rape

vin

LORDSIDIOUS01
This really is a no contest. Pyreus Kril kicks the crap out of them. Even when Johnny goes nova, that is still not enough to stop one who wields the power cosmic.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
This really is a no contest. Pyreus Kril kicks the crap out of them. Even when Johnny goes nova, that is still not enough to stop one who wields the power cosmic.

cosigned
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-004.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.