A CLOCKWORK ORANGE in-depth analysis by Rob Ager

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
awesome and fascinating. note the illuminati references in part 2.

http://collativelearning.com/a%20clockwork%20orange%20review.html

Emperor Ashtar
Good job man smile

Deano
ialways thought the film was brilliant. now i think its twice as brilliant and kubrick is a fukin genius

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Deano
ialways thought the film was brilliant. now i think its twice as brilliant and kubrick is a fukin genius

Goddamn it, I reduced the volume for the vids with my keyboard and now I cannot restore it. Does anyone know how to adjust the volme for youtube without a mouse?

lord xyz
Alex de Large! w00t

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Goddamn it, I reduced the volume for the vids with my keyboard and now I cannot restore it. Does anyone know how to adjust the volme for youtube without a mouse?

Why don't you just... get a mouse?

Deano
press the' two arrows' key top left hand corner of the keyboard. keep pressing it untill the volume bar is highlighted

or you could get a mouse

J-Beowulf
press the' two arrows' key top left hand corner of the keyboard.

AKA the Tab button.

lord xyz
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
AKA the Tab button. I was going to say that.

THere is one problem Deano, that only works if the youtube video is already selected by the mouse, other-wsie it just selects everything else on the page and the address bar.

Deano
yeh the tab buttonbig grin

anyway..what do you think of the videos

lord xyz
yeh the tab buttonbig grin

anyway..what do you think of the videos I liked em. The part about AOL being the Illuminati symbol, I always thought the triangle meant A and the circle meant O, but I talk to my family about it and they said it's the symbol of Time Warner, who own all the news companies but Fox. hmm

Emperor Ashtar
I know how to highlight the options with the tab button, but I dunno how to operate the volume. With google video you usually press up or down on the arrow keys to change the volume while it's highlighted. But, I can't change the volume for youtube.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I know how to highlight the options with the tab button, but I dunno how to operate the volume. With google video you usually press up or down on the arrow keys to change the volume while it's highlighted. But, I can't change the volume for youtube. Change the volume of your speakers instead?

Emperor Ashtar
The volume is completely down somehow, and than it went back up when I restarted my comp.But, now it's down and I cannot highlight anything. Why the hell is youtube so gay?

EDit: Now I can highlight again, WTFFF!!!

Emperor Ashtar
Problem solved, never mind.

lord xyz
All the posts about his sound problems should be deleted.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by lord xyz
All the posts about his sound problems should be deleted.

Co-signed,Gotta stop bringing my drama online.

NinthSith
I saw this video a few day's ago and thought it was rather interesting,I have seen this movie since I was in my early 20's and was to blind to see the real purpose of it.After seeing this review I watched Clockwork again and it made a lot more sense.

It is possible that Kubrik had a lot of insight on the Illuminati and could of possibly worked for them.I found the Apollo theory very interesting as well.There is another review of the Shining from the same person that also has the Apollo theory in it,I'll post that one also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.