hulk vs mangog vs juggernaut vs classic drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
no bfr, last man standing
who wins?

TricksterPriest
It's between Mangog and Juggs. The question is, can Mangog's magic overcome the power of Cyttorak? Plus, I heard Mangog can't beaten by physical means. Could be a stalemate. hmm

darthgoober
When you say classic Drax, do you mean the dumb Drax from the Infinity Watch, or the "REALLY" classic Drax that used to bump heads with Captain Mar-Vell and Thanos all the time?

lordboo
Originally posted by lordboo
who wins?
id go with mangog simply because he killed odin.

lordboo
Originally posted by darthgoober
When you say classic Drax, do you mean the dumb Drax from the Infinity Watch, or the "REALLY" classic Drax that used to bump heads with Captain Mar-Vell and Thanos all the time?
the (bumping heads) drax

darthgoober
the (bumping heads) drax
Well in that case he's pretty much a non factor. He was a lot smarter than Drax from the IW, but he wasn't even as strong as She Hulk. Dumb Drax would've been a better match to the rest, and would take the majority if he had the Power Gem.

lordboo
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well in that case he's pretty much a non factor. He was a lot smarter than Drax from the IW, but he wasn't even as strong as She Hulk. Dumb Drax would've been a better match to the rest, and would take the majority if he had the Power Gem.
if you think dumb drax is a better option in this match thats ok with me ?

darthgoober
if you think dumb drax is a better option in this match thats ok with me ?
Well if it's Dumb Drax, I definately see him taking the majority(especially if he's got the Power Gem).

Bouboumaster
I give it to Hulk.

guy222
who wins?

hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.