Batman, survival test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Einer
How long will he survive against these different opponents on a footballfield sized arena?

1: Rhino
2: Thing
3: Solomon Grundy
4: The Hulk

LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman survives and beats each one.

Einer
Are you joking or being a serious idiot?

spidey-dude
hulk takes out batman in a sec on his own.

Einer
he fights them invidually. its four different fights, and how long he would last in each one.

Einer
1: Rhino is slow and stupid, Batman woudl last between 1 minute and 2 minutes.
2: He lasts 45 seconds, considering Things speed and skill.
3: He lasts 55 seconds, 10 seconds more than Thing because Grundy is more stupid, but they have similiar stats
4: Batman lasts 5 seconds

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Einer
he fights them invidually. its four different fights, and how long he would last in each one. individually ? uh after fighting one of those guys he doesnt have the muscle to stand up to go at the next one

guy222
How long will he survive against these different opponents on a footballfield sized arena?

hulk stops bruce

braz

no

braz
actually. If u give him some prep and maybe his Batmobile and full arsenal of standard gadgets, he might get to 4. smile

But not doing so would just be suicide.

golem370
I know Rhino is a jobber but come on he is 6foot5 710pounds can't stop to fast but can run 100 mph he lifts 80 tons and his skin is very tough. What could Batman do.

Fistfighter
do you people not read threads before you answers?

this is not about if he could win, but how long HE WOULD LASTwink

and its not a gauntlet, its hwo long he would last again each invidual foe, as far as i am conserned

golem370
He could last for hours maybe days against Rhino

Sam Z
He wouldn't have to "last" against Rhino because he can beat him. I think I can beat him. As for others, he can dodge Thing, Grundy and Hulk for some time, unless they thunderclap.

WorldWarHulk
He lasts, and then takes out each one.

golem370
Batman could not literally fill there shoes.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by golem370
Batman could not literally fill there shoes. But he could kick their heads off.

golem370
Wrong!

golem370
The only chance Batman has is to lift his skirt and run home to Alfred and Robin

Estacado
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman survives and beats each one.

WorldWarHulk
Batman's a stallion.
Alert me when Rhino, Thing (not touching Grundy because Batman already beat his ass hard), and/or Hulk hurt LT.

golem370
Batman is nothing more then a writers wet dream. He is a joke who got his back broke by Baine. Call me when Baine could do that to those others guys

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by golem370
Batman is nothing more then a writers wet dream. He is a joke who got his back broke by Baine. Call me when Baine could do that to those others guys I remember that fight not exactly being under normal circumstances.

It wasn't a fair fight to start off.

Is someone mad, because Batman is more than he thinks?

golem370
Now If Batman is so great what would it matter If it was fair or not. Batman fights new people all the time with no knowledge of their abilities and wins. Batman is a good scientist and detective and a very good fighter but when you put him up against people who could level a building with one or two punches he is going down everytime short of using alien tech or tricks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.