Dr. Strange vs Mephisto in Mephistos realm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Einer
Who wins this?

lordboo
Originally posted by Einer
Who wins this?

Mephisto wins,if written correctly.

Einer
i have a comic here at home where Spiderman and Dr. Strange defeats Mephisto rather easily in his realm

Utrigita
by tricking him not by sheer force he didn't in mephistoes own realm

Endless Mike
Galactus beat Mephisto in Mephisto's realm

Agamotto was fighting evenly with Galactus

Doctor Strange can call upon the power of Agamotto, so that would let him beat Mephisto.

guy222
Originally posted by Einer
Who wins this?

doc strange will win

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus beat Mephisto in Mephisto's realm

Agamotto was fighting evenly with Galactus

Doctor Strange can call upon the power of Agamotto, so that would let him beat Mephisto.

First of all thats ABC logic and somewhat weak.

Secondly being able to call on Agamotto's power doesn't make you equal to Agamotto.

TricksterPriest
Dude, Adam Warlock has beat Mephisto, Thor has, Blackheart has, even FREAKING BLACK PANTHER HAS! And that was BEFORE Hudlin started writing. laughing Mephisto is the king of skyfather level jobbers.

Bentley
Only because Apoc is not skyfather.

=)

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, Adam Warlock has beat Mephisto, Thor has, Blackheart has, even FREAKING BLACK PANTHER HAS! And that was BEFORE Hudlin started writing. laughing Mephisto is the king of skyfather level jobbers.

Black Panther beat Mephisto

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bentley
Only because Apoc is not skyfather.

=)

You suck. stick out tongue And if Poccy was a legitimate skyfather, god help all of you. Because there would be bitching that would put Nvr to shame. laughing

Bentley
By the way, the battle to regain the soul of Dr. Doom's mother, was it a Dr. Strange vs Mephisto thing?

Juntai
Originally posted by guy222
Black Panther beat Mephisto uh, I believe he just said that.

boriquaking55
Mephisto is the godfather of jobberinos - I bet Clairemont could plausibly write him getting beat by Jubilee.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Mephisto is the godfather of jobberinos - I bet Clairemont could plausibly write him getting beat by Jubilee.

Actually I'm pretty sure the title of all time worst jobber goes to Eternity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.