Darkseid vs Thanos, Despero and Fernus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Man, why do I always lose my threads?

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley

Who wins?

thanos

Bentley
Thanos is in a team with Fernus and Despero.

TricksterPriest
Doesn't matter. This is a massive curbstomp in Darkseid's favor.

WorldWarHulk
Thanos is in a team with Fernus and Despero. Agreed.

Soljer
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Agreed.

Co-signed.

guy222
Thanos is in a team with Fernus and Despero.

Team wins

Bentley
What are you guys cosigning about? I'm just stating what I named in the thread not saying who wins.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Doesn't matter. This is a massive curbstomp in Darkseid's favor.

Thanos>DS stick out tongue

Soljer
What are you guys cosigning about? I'm just stating what I named in the thread not saying who wins.

laughing

That's the point.

It was bran's idea of a joke...

starking
Why do people think Thanos is more powerful than a well written Darkseid? I mean other than pimpsmacking Silver Surfer, Thanos is just a mid or low level skyfather. I would put him a above the most powerful herald(but just by a little) but below someone such as Darkseid's(not Loeb's Dorkshit).

CasanoVa

Who wins?

Maybe it's the universe's idea of telling you your threads suck and not to make anymore?

Or maybe Digi just hates you?

Maybe your mouse doesn't work?

Ahh.. what a conundrum. erm

Bentley
Yeah, because the universe speaks by the preferences of you guys. And Digi doesn't erase my threads, they just dissappear from biew and someone bump them later after I repeat them. Nothing is really lost since people barely reply.

This thread I find interesting because many people see DS as a above top tier level instead of a high skyfather one. Personally and going by feats, Despero and Fernus aren't much of a problem against Thanos either, but they are displayed to have similar power stats.

WorldWarHulk
they just dissappear from biew There's your problem.

guy222
still like the team

quanchi112
Spite.

Nihilist
team easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.