Ultron vs Death Metal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialdemon
Battle of the cyborgs. Who wins?

Tron

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Ultron

vs

Death Metal

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/deathmet.htm

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Battle of the cyborgs. Who wins?

Tron

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Ultron

vs

Death Metal

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/deathmet.htm

ultron

Mider999
seems like a stalemate dont see how one can hurt the other, but ultron does have that molecular rearanger plus his other weapons. So yeah i guess ultron would win.

complexbrother
Death Metal wins. far more powerful.

King_Mungi
There's nothing Ultron could do to Death Metal that would phaze him.

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/DeathMetal_vs_Genetix_01_07.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/DeathMetal_vs_Genetix_01_08.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
There's nothing Ultron could do to Death Metal that would phaze him.

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/DeathMetal_vs_Genetix_01_07.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/DeathMetal_vs_Genetix_01_08.jpg

ultron is back...he's not a pushover

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
ultron is back...he's not a pushover

He's not a pushover..or she isn't now, but really there isn't anything Ultron could do to Death Metal.

guy222
He's not a pushover..or she isn't now, but really there isn't anything Ultron could do to Death Metal.

Sounds fair

King_Mungi
We have to wait to see what this new Ultron can do, but classic Ultron physically can't do anything to him

Mider999
cant he use the moleculare thing on death metal?

TricksterPriest
If Madison Jeffries can't do shit to him, I doubt Ultron's molecular rearranger will do anything either.

DigiMark007
It isn't just Madison. All of Alpha Flight was getting punked (sorry Mungi). Death Metal is the clear victor here.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It isn't just Madison. All of Alpha Flight was getting punked (sorry Mungi). Death Metal is the clear victor here.

No they were, Heather hit him with the entire E-M spectrum and it did nothing to him. He even hurt the invulnerable Diamond Lil

golem370
She's a Pansy

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
She's a Pansy

Diamond Lil? She easily killed an alternate reality Spider-Man

golem370
So what.

golem370
There is only one Spider-Man and that Earth (616) Spider-Man.

King_Mungi
So what.

ooooook

There is only one Spider-Man and that Earth (616) Spider-Man.

Plus his infinite amount of clones, Spider-Man 2099, Steel Spider, etc. etc.

grey fox
Couldn't Ultrons 'Mind Control' ray allow him to overtake Death Metal ?

golem370
I mean the real deal Spider-Man the others are second rate.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by grey fox
Couldn't Ultrons 'Mind Control' ray allow him to overtake Death Metal ?

Depends, as like Death's Head II he has countless memories so it makes it hard for him to be controlled. Alpha Flight beat him using Aurora's healing light that caused him to clam down.
===
Also before anyone else mentions it you can't BFR remove Death Metal others have tried and failed as he can teleport back in a second.

King_Mungi
I mean the real deal Spider-Man the others are second rate.

Scarlet Spider was not second rate and has even beat the "real" Spider-Man.

golem370
Which is BS.

golem370
Did Diamond Li Kill him?

King_Mungi
Did Diamond Li Kill him?

No, she killed the "real" Spider-Man, Kaine another copy of Parker's has owned him as well.

grey fox
Depends, as like Death's Head II he has countless memories so it makes it hard for him to be controlled. Alpha Flight beat him using Aurora's healing light that caused him to clam down.
===
Also before anyone else mentions it you can't BFR remove Death Metal others have tried and failed as he can teleport back in a second.

Or what about Ultrons ability to take over other machinery ? I'm pretty sure gaining complete control of your opponent counts as a win.

King_Mungi
Or what about Ultrons ability to take over other machinery ? I'm pretty sure gaining complete control of your opponent counts as a win.

That was touched on in the mini, he has some sort of immunity being magicaly created.

golem370
They are not Spider-Man. Diamond Li killed Peter Parker Spider-Man (616)?

King_Mungi
They are not Spider-Man. Diamond Li killed Peter Parker Spider-Man (616)?

They actually are, being clones and all. No alternate reality who had the exact same power-set as Peter Parker

grey fox
No, she killed the "real" Spider-Man, Kaine another copy of Parker's has owned him as well.

Kain has an unfair advantage though.Originally posted by King_Mungi
That was touched on in the mini, he has some sort of immunity being magicaly created.

But still , parts of him have to be/work like a computer. Thus he should be able to overtake DM.

If all else fails he could just Nuke the planet.

King_Mungi
But still , parts of him have to be/work like a computer. Thus he should be able to overtake DM.

If all else fails he could just Nuke the planet.

Naaa...some cybernetic team tried that and it didn't work..at all.

He teleports away fromt he blast area.

golem370
But not his mind his experience or his skills. Bizarro is suppose to be a clone of Superman is he better then Superman?

grey fox
Naaa...some cybernetic team tried that and it didn't work..at all.

He teleports away fromt he blast area.

Perhaps infecting him with a 'Ultron Initative' virus ?

Every Nuke , Every location on the planet stick out tongue

King_Mungi
But not his mind his experience or his skills. Bizarro is suppose to be a clone of Superman is he better then Superman?

Actually they do have his mind and experience, Scarlet Spider remembered everything. Bizarro is Superman's equal. I never said the clones were better, but you claimed they were second-rate, when they have beat the "real" version.

grey fox

The current Bizzaro is technically stronger then Supes. His mental state just makes him unable to access said strength.

King_Mungi
Perhaps infecting him with a 'Ultron Initative' virus ?

Every Nuke , Every location on the planet stick out tongue

Well like I said earlier we have to wait and see on this new Ultron. Love how they made Ultron a woman this time around due to Cho.

Teleports to a different dimension, which he can do big grin

grey fox
Well like I said earlier we have to wait and see on this new Ultron. Love how they made Ultron a woman this time around due to Cho.

Teleports to a different dimension, which he can do big grin

It would make more sense for Ultron to be female anyway. Or perhaps it's that 'wife' Ultron made for himself.

Shit. sad

King_Mungi
We'll see shortly what this new Ultron can do, even Sentry is suppose to go one on one against her.

golem370
IMO there is only one Spider-Man same on that came out what 45 years ago

golem370
Until Diamond Li or the Spider-Clones beats Firelord then give me a call big grin

King_Mungi
Until Diamond Li or the Spider-Clones beats Firelord then give me a call big grin

ABC logic, and they already defeated Spider-Man.

DigiMark007
Yeah, Death Metal was created out of magically enhanced promethium from the armor of a Skyfather-type being called Charnel.

So I doubt taking him over would work. Neither would BFR....apparently he can dimension hop (surprisingly enough). And even the most powerful have only been able to harm him briefly (even metal manipulators like Box), and that's usually because he's letting them (part of him wants to die because he knows the monster he is).

Anyway, Death Metal wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.