Captain Atom vs. Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tdawg14
Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
Who wins?

Stardust

Redatom65
low level herald, Atom wins. Put him against some superior heralds, then we'll talk

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Redatom65
low level herald, Atom wins. Put him against some superior heralds, then we'll talk

Stardust low lvl? WTF. No. Just NO. He should be very near to the surfer.

King_Mungi
Stardust is a low level herald? yeah I don't think so.

Redatom65
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Stardust low lvl? WTF. No. Just NO. He should be very near to the surfer.

O.o'. Are you serious? what's he done?

Skeets
Stardust beats him soundly.

King_Mungi
O.o'. Are you serious? what's he done?

He's shrugged off planet destroying blows, and in a split second can open up a black hole.

Redatom65
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He's shrugged off planet destroying blows, and in a split second can open up a black hole.

stardust for the majority then

Endless Mike
Also he absorbed the life forces of his entire race

guy222
Originally posted by tdawg14
Who wins?

stardust

Roldz
Dont know, good fight dough..
We know Stardust race can be disrupted and absorb quite easy at that, he did it himself.. CA is a major absorber but it'd be quite dificult to absorb someone back by PC.. I say could go either way..

Redatom65
i think in the comin year, we may see some good feats for CA, for example Monitor related things maybe shifty

Validus
Stardust doesn't even have a low feat yet. The only thing thats stopped him have been a super massive black hole and a blast from Galactus, both of which only did temporary damage.

Redatom65
yeah, but the one saved him because he's of energy. If he had a form similar to Red Shift, Star dust would have probably died too

Validus
yeah, but the one saved him because he's of energy. If he had a form similar to Red Shift, Star dust would have probably died too
Yeah, I know. His durability is why he's so insane. Beta Ray Bill took his hand off in the middle of a fight and he didn't even seem to notice.

Redatom65
because of his energy based form, Atom theoretically can beat him, but there really isn't much proof of it, so Atom loses for now, for he might do some sick stuff this year

Validus
The PC would likely protect from him any absorption techniques.

Redatom65
yeah, but I think once he became familar to it, it'd be easier for him to deal with. After all usually when he deals with unfamilar energy is when he struggles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.