Jokes for the joker to tell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
so, if you could write the Jokes for the jokers dialogue in the new movie, what would they be?

OB1-adobe
his crimes and actions are more like jokes. He doesn't really tell jokes, at least not very often. He does things that are more like gags, Acid cream pie in the face, joker fish, electric buzzer, a giant mallet.

the dumb one liners he does say are usually based on around the situation, and since I don't anything about the movie..I couldn't tell ya

NoFate007
I always liked the dialogue from TAS, but it'd be better if they pushed it a little further against the MPAA. Rated R wouldn't work, money-wise, but they should go as close to that line that they can while maintaining the PG-13 rating. I think they should go for the jokes that are sadistic enough that you really feel bad laughing about them, but the dark humor is funny enough that you can't help but smile. Though, at times, The Joker has had some really good psychological moments. Hell, look at the line "Kill and the world laughs with you. Die, and you laugh alone."

A good example of some great Joker dialogue is in the TAS episode called Mad Love. "There was only one time that I really saw Dad happy. He took me to the circus/ice show..." and lines like "But you had to explain it to me!!" as to why he didn't like Harley's plan. Great episode. Another good part was in the Batman Beyond movie, Return of the Joker, when the guy Bonk was complaining. Joker pulls out a gun, Bonk says he was kidding, Joker shoots and its just a "bang" flag, so he says "So was I", twirls the flag a little, then shoots the flag into Bonk and goes "Whoops! No I wasn't!" That part was great lol.

But yeah. Go for serious. By serious, I mean "this guy is evil, so you should know that his 'jokes' are rooted in darkness...but hey...that was kind of funny..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.