Team vs. Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Team Number One:

Savage Hulk
Immortal Hercules
Captain America
Spiderman
Doc Samson

versus this team

Team Number Two:

Abomination
Rhino
Classic Juggernaut
Wrecker
Baron Zemo

who wins ?

who is going toe to toe ?

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
Team Number One:

Savage Hulk
Immortal Hercules
Captain America
Spiderman
Doc Samson

versus this team

Team Number Two:

Abomination
Rhino
Classic Juggernaut
Wrecker
Baron Zemo

who wins ?

who is going toe to toe ?

team one

TricksterPriest
Team 2, mostly cause of Juggernaut.

Betageuze
Juggernaut is NOT the beast... many guys would like to see

Juggernaut is nothing against a full powered Thor or Hulk

Juggernaut even lost against Spiderman...

golem370
Thor is nothing to Juggernaut. Juggernaut stronger more durable and has better stamina. The only chance Thor has against Juggernaut is trick him or BFR him. Hulk can't truely beat Classic Juggernaut ether. get over it Classic Juggernaut is stronger then Thor and more durable and has better stamina then both Hulk and Thor.

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
Thor is nothing to Juggernaut. Juggernaut stronger more durable and has better stamina. The only chance Thor has against Juggernaut is trick him or BFR him. Hulk can't truely beat Classic Juggernaut ether. get over it Classic Juggernaut is stronger then Thor and more durable and has better stamina then both Hulk and Thor.

I agree. Although i must say that i dont think stamina would be an issue for Herc, Hulk or Juggs. Nonetheless you right for the most part. Immortal Herc may be a problem for Abom though. If he can beat Herc somehow, then i see his team taking it.

CasanoVa
Zemo WTFPWN's them with the moon-stones and the fact he's easily the best character there.

golem370
Abomination and Rhino keeps Savage Hulk busy while Classic Juggernaut takes the other team members. Hercules will walk up to the Juggernaut and try to punch Juggs and being stoped by his force field and not being very smarts stands there looking dumb founded then Juggernaut back hands Hercules a few hundred yards and then Doc Samson jumps on Juggernaut and gets smacked miles above the Earth surface leaving Spider-Man and Captain America to face Juggernaut Wrecker and Baron Zemo

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Zemo WTFPWN's them with the moon-stones and the fact he's easily the best character there. Zemo WTFPWN'S himself when he realizes he doesn't have the moon stones anymore and looks like an idiot.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Zemo WTFPWN'S himself when he realizes he doesn't have the moon stones anymore and looks like an idiot.

Meh, Zemo's too busy WTFPWNing his own family members through time. Pretty good read actually, you picking up Zemo: Born Better?

Still he's still the coolest character there stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Planning to.

I still hold a slight personal grudge against Zemo... I bet everyone that he was going to be Ronin, and if it wasn't for that damn mini, he would be perfect. sad

CasanoVa
Planning to.

I still hold a slight personal grudge against Zemo... I bet everyone that he was going to be Ronin, and if it wasn't for that damn mini, he would be perfect. sad

He would definetly be an awesome addition to the New Avengers, I could actually see him leading them aswell (them reluctantly following him).

I'm just thankful he's getting as much exposure as possible, Fabian & Grummet are most definetly the definitive team for Zemo.

Betageuze
you are all have a Juggernaut-Syndrom wink

Spiderman alone.. can handle Juggernaut
remember his fight... a guy hasnt to be as strong than Juggernaut.. but he outsmarted the red giant

Spiderman can handle Juggernaut for a time.. by his own

Doc Samson can handle Rhino

Captain America.. will finish Baron Zemo
Savage Hulk and Immortal Hercules... will make short process with the Abomination

and then

Spiderman, Hulk AND Herc.... against Juggernaut

come on guys..... but i am sure.... for you... Juggernaut.. will WIN.. *loooooooooooooool*

Soljer
Idiot.

In an arena environment, what will Spiderman do to the Juggernaut?

Punch him?

Okay...

What will the Hulk do to the Juggernaut?

Punch him?

Okay...

What will Hercules do to the Juggernaut?

Punch him?

Okay...

Cain Marko, as the classic Juggernaut, cannot be hurt by any physical means short of Cyttorak. You could have every top tier you want beating on him all day long, and he wouldn't be phased.

Get this through your insignificant skull, and get off your Juggernaut hate.

Betageuze
soljer.. my good friend.... the "IDIOT"... i havent read....

and WHO have said.. that this is in an "arena environment".. if it is.... i will say it... ok ?

the fight could go.. like i said.. and that are the facts

and you know it

Betageuze
get of your JUGGERNAUT LOVE !!!!!

are you love his ass or his cool red outfit my friend ?

so i have KAIN from the World Wrestling Entertainment for you.. he is the BIG RED MACHINE...

Symmetric Chaos
and WHO have said.. that this is in an "arena environment".. if it is.... i will say it... ok ?

You didn't say where the fight was so the setting is automatically an arena.

SpunkySmurph
He can't drown, he can't be beaten physically, he has no stamina limit, and he has the means to take down the team.

Juggs wins.

TricksterPriest
...................read the god damn rules. doh

All fights default to an arena enviroment unless otherwise specified.

As for Juggs, a freaking GODBLAST didn't even phaze him. whistle

Damn it. Smurf and Sym beat me to it. embarrasment

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You didn't say where the fight was so the setting is automatically an arena.
He can't drown, he can't be beaten physically, he has no stamina limit, and he has the means to take down the team.

Juggs wins.
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
...................read the god damn rules. doh

All fights default to an arena enviroment unless otherwise specified.

As for Juggs, a freaking GODBLAST didn't even phaze him. whistle

Damn it. Smurf and Sym beat me to it. embarrasment

thumb up

Juggernaut >>>>> Hulk Killer Humanoid >>>>> Hulk.

Sorry, dipshit. You'll have to suck off big greenie another day. He'll be too banged up after this fight.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Soljer
thumb up

Juggernaut >>>>> Hulk Killer Humanoid >>>>> Hulk.

Sorry, dipshit. You'll have to suck off big greenie another day. He'll be too banged up after this fight.

Too far Sol, he over-looked you calling him an idiot and never directly insulted you. Misguided and slow as he is, he's quite a nice guy actually.

no expression You know me, I flame with the best of them. But he's undeserving of said flaming.

Either way, Juggernaut does steam roll the entire team by himself.

Soljer
Too far Sol, he over-looked you calling him an idiot and never directly insulted you. Misguided and slow as he is, he's quite a nice guy actually.

no expression You know me, I flame with the best of them. But he's undeserving of said flaming.

Either way, Juggernaut does steam roll the entire team by himself.

Eh, Beta's on an xmeat level of retardation - have you seen the slew of threads he's created?

All are on xmeat level of retardation.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Soljer
Eh, Beta's on an xmeat level of retardation - have you seen the slew of threads he's created?

All are on xmeat level of retardation.

There's one big difference, xmeat had no excuse for his retardation, Beta on the other hand.. well he wanted me to keep this on the down-low.. but:

He's not long been m... I can't remember the word. So.. Circumsized Yeah.. I pulled that off confused

Betageuze
one sentende ALONE.. is enough for you guys:
SPIDERMAN ALONE.... has handled the Classic Juggernaut BEFORE
why you dont want understand ???

and for this match..... the outgoing is .. in my opinion really clear

Baron Zemo is beaten down by Cap
Doc Samson can take .. in a good fight... The Rhino (Spiderman has
beaten the Rhino before)
Spiderman... at least.... can fight the Wrecker for a while.. but he has to be carefully.... Spideys quickness is an advantage in this for him...

than the big ones

Immortal Hercules.... can beat Abomination... in a very hard fight.. imagine Abo has many experience against matches against the Hulk.. but Herc has too

and Savage Hulk will run into Juggernaut

Team 1 for the win.... Hulk is above of Juggernaut
and when Hulk has beaten down Cain.... he helps Hercules.... if it is necessary.. (which i does not think wink

CasanoVa
There's one big difference, xmeat had no excuse for his retardation, Beta on the other hand.. well he wanted me to keep this on the down-low.. but:

He's not long been m... I can't remember the word. So.. Circumsized Yeah.. I pulled that off confused

Lobotomized! smile Now I remember, three days late but..

that'll be all.

TricksterPriest
one sentende ALONE.. is enough for you guys:
SPIDERMAN ALONE.... has handled the Classic Juggernaut BEFORE
why you dont want understand ???

and for this match..... the outgoing is .. in my opinion really clear

Baron Zemo is beaten down by Cap
Doc Samson can take .. in a good fight... The Rhino (Spiderman has
beaten the Rhino before)
Spiderman... at least.... can fight the Wrecker for a while.. but he has to be carefully.... Spideys quickness is an advantage in this for him...

than the big ones

Immortal Hercules.... can beat Abomination... in a very hard fight.. imagine Abo has many experience against matches against the Hulk.. but Herc has too

and Savage Hulk will run into Juggernaut

Team 1 for the win.... Hulk is above of Juggernaut
and when Hulk has beaten down Cain.... he helps Hercules.... if it is necessary.. (which i does not think wink Pardon me for stealing this one, Sym, but I think he's earned it. wink

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Scathan-1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.