When will it rain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R8#@NG!G@
It never rains here in melboune

Mywi
petpet

Legendary Thor
I like rainy days

R8#@NG!G@
me too

Leo.M
It rains here all the time. stick out tongue

Legendary Thor
jerk

Eccentric
Well I think parts of Australia are having heavy droughts, maybe that's why. But it rains quite often here and it is getting really cold cause winter is coming. ^_^

Legendary Thor
my winter ended.

Eccentric
Aw. sad I like winter more than summer.

Mišt
We're having 30C days in April What the f**k? We should be having 15C with rainweep

Legendary Thor
i like autumn,after that summer.

Vathu
Nevair.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by R8#@NG!G@

It rains here.I will take the sunshine and warm weather and yuo can have the rain how about that?JM smile

Czarina_Czarina

Captain Maynard
Its still cold out. It has only been this cold in Michigan in April once since i've been alive.

Council#13

Well, Australia's in its sixth year of drought by now, yeah? hmm So judging by the position of Neptune being closer to Saturn and thereby making the gravitiational pull of the sun stronger, I'd say a few astroids will hit the earth's oceans, bringing up water that will appear to be rain, but it will not really be rain. So don't fall for the tricks of the astroids! They're trying to trick you! firefirefireph

No, but seriously. It must suck not getting any rain. erm

ADarksideJedi
It is so cold over here I am getting sick of it!WHen is it going to get warmer.We have a call of snow too.This is spring so why is it cold?Mother nature sure is mad for whatever reason!jm

R8#@NG!G@
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It rains here.I will take the sunshine and warm weather and yuo can have the rain how about that?JM smile
deal!!

R8#@NG!G@
Originally posted by Council#13
Well, Australia's in its sixth year of drought by now, yeah? hmm So judging by the position of Neptune being closer to Saturn and thereby making the gravitiational pull of the sun stronger, I'd say a few astroids will hit the earth's oceans, bringing up water that will appear to be rain, but it will not really be rain. So don't fall for the tricks of the astroids! They're trying to trick you! firefirefireph

No, but seriously. It must suck not getting any rain. erm
dam asteroids!!!
it does sometimes rain, but not often
we are on level 3 water restictions, and out water dams are at 30.2%

but brisbane is at level 5 water restictions

Sweet Escape
Its suppose to rain here really hard tomorrow eek!

Last time it rained here and I was working, during my break I just sat in lobby, and watched the rain, listening to my music. Then some customer thought I was really depressed, and came over and tried to cheer me up stick out tongue It was an old man, and I thought that was so cute of him stick out tongue

Eclipso

All we've had is rain for the last 4 days. trade places with ya....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.