de powerd tyrant/mangogvs high evo/thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
which team wins?

TricksterPriest
Spite. Team 1.

WorldWarHulk
Tyrant by himself.

celestialdemon
Team one crushes team two.

golem370
Thanos outsmarts Mangog and then it's Mangog,Thanos & Evo beating the hell out of Tyrant with little effort. Just like Thanos and Evo would also do to Depowered Tyrant.

Utrigita
Funny but I doesn't see that happen I see team two get vaporized by team one.

golem370
Well Thanos has already shown the ability to give Mangog a brain Whammy or atleast be able to persude Mangog to help him with Thor although that wasn't the real Thanos. Thanos has fought Depowered Tyrant well enough for Thanos not to be impressed. Mangog is imo the smartest person on earth. He turned his island into a Ship he has Clairvoyant his suit will always protect him no matter what. High E has be shown to Super evolve. He is able to take on Galactus for a while.
I like Thanos but as far as powers High E is packing more heat.
Powers- http://www.marveldatabase.com/High_Evolutionary#Powers

TricksterPriest
Thanos might be able to beat Mangog, and the High E is powerful.

But...............Tyrant tips the scales. Thanos barely stalemated Tyrant, and he admitted he would have lost if the fight went longer. Plus, Tyrant wasn't hurt much, Thanos was smoking.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
which team wins?

team two

Utrigita
Originally posted by golem370
Well Thanos has already shown the ability to give Mangog a brain Whammy or atleast be able to persude Mangog to help him with Thor although that wasn't the real Thanos. Thanos has fought Depowered Tyrant well enough for Thanos not to be impressed. Mangog is imo the smartest person on earth. He turned his island into a Ship he has Clairvoyant his suit will always protect him no matter what. High E has be shown to Super evolve. He is able to take on Galactus for a while.
I like Thanos but as far as powers High E is packing more heat.
Powers- http://www.marveldatabase.com/High_Evolutionary#Powers

lets get something straight here golem370

1: Sure but that apperantly isn't a option in this fight it is these teams vs each other period.
2. Thanos has fought depowered tyrant with one of Tyrants powerobs to help him, and he was impressed by his fighting abilities.
3. Taken a hungry Galactus on for a while you mean

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
lets get something straight here golem370

1: Sure but that apperantly isn't a option in this fight it is these teams vs each other period.
2. Thanos has fought depowered tyrant with one of Tyrants powerobs to help him, and he was impressed by his fighting abilities.
3. Taken a hungry Galactus on for a while you mean

Passion for Galactus is unmatched smile

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by guy222
Passion for Galactus is unmatched smile I could match it... shifty

Bentley
Tyrant solos them. Tyrant is a beast, learn your Tyrant and love it.

Bouboumaster
Team 2.

High Evo give a ride to Galactus himself.

Depowered Tyrant is just an ubber fighter. He's smoke by HE. Don't know reaaly about Mangog, but I'm pretty sure that Thanos can outsmart him, or fighting him, in waiting of help from his partner.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2.

High Evo give a ride to Galactus himself.

Depowered Tyrant is just an ubber fighter. He's smoke by HE. Don't know reaaly about Mangog, but I'm pretty sure that Thanos can outsmart him, or fighting him, in waiting of help from his partner.

funny but HE was struck by a blast from galactus and teleported to the negative zone, who was giving who a ride roll eyes (sarcastic)

And ubber resistant to anything, beta ray bill, silver surfer, terrax, morg, and two more attacked him and they did all go down against him, Thanos was getting his ass wopped badly by Tyrant in there little fight with the only thing that kept Thanos from being ripped apart was the he possessed one of Tyrants powerorbs.

tjeck it out here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/413290_1-the-tyrant-respect-thread

See thanos using that orb a lot cool

Utrigita
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I could match it... shifty

You easily could we both love him actually you beat my respect thread to it, was nearly ready but seing the great job you did I decided to lay low and enjoy it again for I can't remember which time GREAT JOB

Evil_Ash
funny but HE was struck by a blast from galactus and teleported to the negative zone,

And got right back...

guy222
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I could match it... shifty

Ok

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
Tyrant solos them. Tyrant is a beast, learn your Tyrant and love it.

I like Tyrant. He was badass

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
And got right back... But he didn't face Galactus face to face again.

golem370
funny but HE was struck by a blast from galactus and teleported to the negative zone, who was giving who a ride roll eyes (sarcastic)

And ubber resistant to anything, beta ray bill, silver surfer, terrax, morg, and two more attacked him and they did all go down against him, Thanos was getting his ass wopped badly by Tyrant in there little fight with the only thing that kept Thanos from being ripped apart was the he possessed one of Tyrants powerorbs.

tjeck it out here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/413290_1-the-tyrant-respect-thread

See thanos using that orb a lot cool

Did you notice when Thanos said he was disappointed by Tyrant and uni-impressed by Tyrant. Also the caption at the bottom of those scans say Thanos was ripped which is Wrong his clothes were but Thanos had not a scratch on him.

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.