Your fighting capacilities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fistfighter
This site revolves around comicbookfightingcapacilities, so for trying something original...

What are your fightingcapacilities?

Example (going by my own stats):

Fighting Type: Freestyle mixed with boxing and knowledge on pressure points
Bodytype: Athletic
Height: 1,87 cm
Weight: 77 kilo
Stamina: Can run maximum speed for 20 seconds or so
Strenght: Can lift 160 kilo over the ground
Speed: I dont know how to take numbers on that, but i rarely get hitted.
Will: I dont gives up until my body denies to continue
STRENGHTS:
My long reach and high speed makes me hit first most of the time, and i am fairly strong, so i hits hard. Without shit, have never met anyone who could best me in hand-to-hand skills. I dodges, blocks and counters very well, so is nearly never hitted. In floor fight, i have bested black belt karatekas and i know pressure points. I am smart and never gives up.
WEAKNESS:
My advanced techniques and fast strikes are tiring, and if i dont end the fight quickly, i grows tired. Also, i suffers from migrene, so a hard hit to my head will usually result in big headache. My kicks are nothing extraordinary.

You get the ideawink Write your stats in a similiar way that i didwink

Sam Z
Wow, that was fast.
Going for the new "Judge banned" world record.

xmarksthespot
Someone should work on their spelling capacilities sic].

Scoobless
I can swing a shovel pretty well ... does that count for a fighting style?

Newjak
Sorry I just had to post in this thread. stick out tongue

Fighting Type: Mixed knowledge on Basic effective army style combat along with street boxing style and some amateur wrestling
Bodytype: Big, Athletic
Height: 6'1
Weight: 280
Stamina: I'm not sure but I can run for over 3 miles straight if that is good
Strenght: Can bench 275 for reps
And calf raise over 1200 pounds
Speed: I can run a 4.8 40 yard dash
Will: Um I guess I have good willpower when I need to too. I mean I can take some painful things and keep going.

STRENGTHS:
I combine a very good mixture of size, strength, speed, and skill. Although I am not tops in anyone category. I also know how to exploit weaknesses in other people while being able to maximize my own advantages.

WEAKNESSES:
Probably mentality is my biggest weakness. I'm not a fighter at heart more of a laid back kind of guy that doesn't like to hurt people at all. Emotionally I'm just not into fights therefore I give people the opportunity to stay in the fight even if I should beat them down badly.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Newjak
I'm not a fighter at heart more of a laid back kind of guy that doesn't like to hurt people at all. Emotionally I'm just not into fights therefore I give people the opportunity to stay in the fight even if I should beat them down badly.

Then I really hope I get you in the first round of the tourney.

evil face

Newjak
Originally posted by Scoobless
Then I really hope I get you in the first round of the tourney.

evil face Oh don't worry Scoob I will be emotionally into our fight and shall thus crush your dreams into dust. evil face

Newjak
Originally posted by Scoobless
I can swing a shovel pretty well ... does that count for a fighting style? By the way yes it does count.

Its called Screwous Allous I'vegotta Shovelous fighting style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.