Mikails back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rickyduck
Look, I know I said the same about Ethan Rom, and I was wrong, but I am 100% certain that patchy is back. For example, take a look at this picture from the promo, its someone attacking jin:
Link

He is also listed to guest star. I wouldnt say that its for a flashback (why would he be in Desmonds flashback). I'm sure he lives, and hope he does.

Smasandian
I'm pretty sure he is dead.

Blood coming from his ears is a good indication I expect.

rickyduck
Well the others are mysterious. They put an implant in Claire, which was triggered, so whats stopping them putting one into Mikhail which does this?

Well, he may not be in this upcoming episode, the person wearing the dharma suit is said to be someone we would never of guessed, and the ultimate nemesis.. but Naomi (the parachutist we see) is said to be helped by Mikhail:

3.18 - D.O.C (Sun/Jin Centered)
Juliet finds out that Sun is pregnant and tells her that women who conceive on the island could die if they carry to term. Sun responds by telling her that the baby may not have been conceived on the island, in fact it may not even be Jin's child. So the two set off for the medical hatch to try to determine when the baby was conceived. Meanwhile, Desmond and his crew scramble to save the life of the mysterious Naomi and are assisted by an old enemy, seems eye patch guy survived the fence after all.

Smasandian
Well, the difference between him and Claire is that a. he's not pregnent b. he wasnt an outsider but part of the Others c. he died from the blood coming out of his ears, if the fence can stop the monster, it sure killed him d. he killed that chick knowing that she wouldnt go through the fence, thus meaning that the fence is deadly d. the implant was triggered to kill her, not save her e. im pretty sure he is dead.

Xandico
But his sleeves match the guy who attacks Jin. And the others are notoriously strong (Ethan the mad jungle boy? And Juliet has some mean moves) so he could have survived the fence. Plus, as it is their fence he may be imune to it or something, I agree with rickyduck.

Smasandian
Did anybody see the blood pouring out of his ears?

You dont fake that.

Or did anybody see when the fence was on that the monster couldnt go past it?

Or did anybody forget that he shot his friend because she wouldnt take them past the fence?

All that evidence is against an picture that shows one sleeve, and a partial sleeve at that.

Maybe, somebody else is wearing Dharma clothes?

It would kinda of make sense considering the next season is coming to an end.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Xandico
But his sleeves match the guy who attacks Jin. That's your argument? His sleeves are the same? Man, that almost beats your previous one about Rousseau having the baby on the island because she delivered it herself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xandico
Yeah, I'm awsome with persuading people. wink

Smasandian
Well, your right and we were wrong.

Personally, I thought it was stretch to have him back. It was kinda of hokey.

But props to you.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Smasandian
Well, your right and we were wrong.

Personally, I thought it was stretch to have him back. It was kinda of hokey.

But props to you. Meh, I thought he was coming back too. His 'death' was just too anticlimatic. It's strange, though, I guess that fence's purpose is just to block the black smoke, and it doesn't actually kill anyone. Hmm...

Smasandian
I dont know though.

It's the secondary info that got me.

a. blood was coming from his ears....and how the **** can you fake that
b. he shot the chick? Was it because he needed to show that she was afraid of the fence?

I dont know....but if the fence is the reason that blocks the black smoke, now we know for sure that the Dharma Ininitive created the fence.

Darth Macabre
I dont know though.

It's the secondary info that got me.

a. blood was coming from his ears....and how the **** can you fake that
b. he shot the chick? Was it because he needed to show that she was afraid of the fence?

I dont know....but if the fence is the reason that blocks the black smoke, now we know for sure that the Dharma Ininitive created the fence. Question: was Ms. Klugh actually pronounced dead, or was she just assumed dead?

Xandico
I don't think anyone REALLY dies, just goes off the island.

InnerRise
I don't think anyone REALLY dies, just goes off the island. erm

Let's say I humour this idea though.

The Submarine is no more. How are all of these dying people getting off of the island?

That would be a lot of people who got off the island who assumingly died and being that we saw some of them die, it wouldn't really make sense for them to still be alive and LOST would so much more to explain.

Doesn't work.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Morning_Glory
I don't think anyone REALLY dies, just goes off the island. If that's the case, Boone is still alive... and all the other dead LOST people are still alive, but Boone has been the only character that I felt sad when they died ...anyways...i highly doubt that is the case, that they just go off the island - doesn't make sense, really

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f362/Boones_Wifey/Boone55.png

Puzzle
I don't think anyone REALLY dies, just goes off the island.

Yet we see them get buried?

Smasandian
No, I assume that the fence busted his eardrums causing them to blood profusely.

Other than that, I have no idea how the hell he survived because how did all that blood come out.

Xandico
Yeah, but that Naomi person said that they found the palne and that there were no survivors, but they can't all be dead because the directors ruled that out!

sorrow
I'm "lost" with all of these.... confused

Xandico
Originally posted by sorrow
I'm "lost" with all of these.... confused

How very cliche stick out tongue

rickyduck
I hate to say I told you so, but I did. Thankyou people who agreed with me at first. So what if its ott? Why have a go at me?

Smasandian
What?

We didnt agree with you. That's it.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by rickyduck
I hate to say I told you so, but I did. Thankyou people who agreed with me at first. So what if its ott? Why have a go at me? Ricky, I like you, you're cool and all....but who had a go at you? Smas is the only one who disagreed with you, and he really didn't say anything against you. erm

rickyduck
Ok so i was a bit angry, bad day and all, but many people were implying i was stupid (or so I think) to say Mikail would return.

I think it was my misinterpretation of:

As i thought it was directed at me. Sorry for the outburst. Enjoy tonights episode!

Darth Macabre
Ok so i was a bit angry, bad day and all, but many people were implying i was stupid (or so I think) to say Mikail would return.

I think it was my misinterpretation of:

As i thought it was directed at me. Sorry for the outburst. Enjoy tonights episode! No, no, no one implied you were stupid. And, plus, I was the one that said that, but it wasn't at you. I was just making a joke about a previous discussion we had in the other thread.

Mairuzu
I woulda believed you, weird shiet like that always happens

rickyduck
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
No, no, no one implied you were stupid. And, plus, I was the one that said that, but it wasn't at you. I was just making a joke about a previous discussion we had in the other thread.
lol ok,

Btw i though that episode was quite crap (the one thats just been on). all we found out was some olf the others motives, and not much of that really. Next ep looks good:

Right click, save target as

Kardinal
If you're talking about "The Brig", I liked it. It added another connection between the survivors and gave some useful backstory. Next week does look good though; hopefully Locke will get some answers...

rickyduck

Xandico
He can't be dead, he's too important

rickyduck

Xandico
The Ben flash-backs were really wierd, anyone notice how both Locke and Ben's mothers are called Emily? Why would Ben lie about where he was born? Why does Ben look way older than Richard but it's actually the other way round? Richard has nice eyes...

rickyduck
The Ben flash-backs were really wierd, anyone notice how both Locke and Ben's mothers are called Emily? Why would Ben lie about where he was born? Why does Ben look way older than Richard but it's actually the other way round? Richard has nice eyes...

Richard does smile

Thats the thing, Richard didnt really age, or so many believe.

Xandico
How long do you think is between when Ben killed his dad to now?

rickyduck
No more than 2 years.

Xandico
Only thing that I could see different about Ben when he killed his dad was that he had slightly longer hair.

Smasandian
No more than 2 years.

It's been alot more than that dude.

Juliet's been on the island for 3 years. So I would say 10 atleast.

Going from the look of the stations I would say its somewhere around the 70's. So, give another 15 years for Ben to grow up, and then kill everybody. I would say 15 years or so.

Definitly not 2 years, heck, he has an teenage daughter, or atleast around 20 years....so I would actually say 20 years.

Xandico
Yeah, 20 years sounds cool, Alex is about 16/17 so that would make sense, but how is Ben the one who answers to Jacob when hre was a Dharma janitor?!?

Smasandian
I guess those mysteries will be solved next year.

Darth Macabre
Yeah, 20 years sounds cool, Alex is about 16/17 so that would make sense, but how is Ben the one who answers to Jacob when hre was a Dharma janitor?!? Well, since he saw his dead mother, I guess the Hostile's thought that he had a connection to the island that others, besides Locke, Eko, and Jacob don't.

Xandico
Do you think we will see Ben's mother again? It is kind of wierd, she had no shoes on blink

rickyduck
It's been alot more than that dude.

Juliet's been on the island for 3 years. So I would say 10 atleast.

Going from the look of the stations I would say its somewhere around the 70's. So, give another 15 years for Ben to grow up, and then kill everybody. I would say 15 years or so.

Definitly not 2 years, heck, he has an teenage daughter, or atleast around 20 years....so I would actually say 20 years.

Ye maybe i was under exagerating - but 20 years? I doubt that. Rosseau had been settin out the signal for 16 years, which i'd say is about the same age as her daughter (who im sure is stated to be 16 somewhere.) Ben would of had no contact with rosseau before that.

Darth Macabre
Ye maybe i was under exagerating - but 20 years? I doubt that. Rosseau had been settin out the signal for 16 years, which i'd say is about the same age as her daughter (who im sure is stated to be 16 somewhere.) Ben would of had no contact with rosseau before that. Where and why are you bringing Rousseau into any of this? She means nothing to Ben's flashbacks.

Smasandian
Ye maybe i was under exagerating - but 20 years? I doubt that. Rosseau had been settin out the signal for 16 years, which i'd say is about the same age as her daughter (who im sure is stated to be 16 somewhere.) Ben would of had no contact with rosseau before that.

I think 20 years is good.

When Ben killed his father, he was roughly 20ish. I think 20 is easily duoable.

Xandico
He looks older then 20 when he killed his Dad, he is so unfortunate, not once in his life has he been remotely good looking. laughing

Smasandian
He was older...it might a few years at the most...anything past 30 would be too much.

I say around 20 years again.

InnerRise
I was actually thinking about that while looking at the episode.

He looked as old as his father. I think they should have gotten an older fellow to play his father.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by InnerRise
I was actually thinking about that while looking at the episode.

He looked as old as his father. I think they should have gotten an older fellow to play his father.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... And a different actor to play him. erm Adding hair is okay for Locke, because they tend to stay in the same relative age that he is now, but for Ben? It just didn't cut it.

Smasandian
It wasnt that bad.

rickyduck
Because rosseau had sex with Ben.

Darth Macabre
Because rosseau had sex with Ben. Uh...no? no expression Alex is his adopted daughter, not his biological one. She thinks she is his biological daughter, or rather thought because now I think she knows the truth.

rickyduck
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Uh...no? no expression Alex is his adopted daughter, not his biological one. She thinks she is his biological daughter, or rather thought because now I think she knows the truth.

When did you find that out?

Also, good luck with the mikhail fight with desmond tonight.. I know the outcome but dont want to ruin it for anyone.

Xandico
Woah, Mikhail just WILL NOT DIE!!!

Smasandian
When did you find that out?

Also, good luck with the mikhail fight with desmond tonight.. I know the outcome but dont want to ruin it for anyone.

Umm....because, well, woman die on the island if they give birth to an child that was concieved on the island.

There you go. She didnt have sex with Ben.

rickyduck
Umm....because, well, woman die on the island if they give birth to an child that was concieved on the island.

There you go. She didnt have sex with Ben.
Yes but Rosseau has been on the island longer than 16 years.. she set out a signal 16 years earlier, and gave birth. Maybe rosseau was an anomaly.

InnerRise
Yes but Rosseau has been on the island longer than 16 years.. she set out a signal 16 years earlier, and gave birth. Maybe rosseau was an anomaly. wtf

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Smasandian
Yes but Rosseau has been on the island longer than 16 years.. she set out a signal 16 years earlier, and gave birth. Maybe rosseau was an anomaly.

Umm no.

Mairuzu
Dude lol... she was prego before she got on the island, how could you think she was with ben... thats just.... blasphemy!

rickyduck
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Dude lol... she was prego before she got on the island, how could you think she was with ben... thats just.... blasphemy!

But why would he adopt her? What the f**k?

Smasandian
Because he doesnt have kids and maybe, he wanted one kid...and considering he lives on an island that kills pregrent chicks, who would want to give birth.

And it wasnt adoption per se, but more of an kidnapping.

InnerRise
But why would he adopt her? What the f**k? The same reason they've been kidnapping children all along. None of their women can have kids, so they need to steal other kids to raise them as their own to add to their people so they won't run out.

rickyduck
Originally posted by InnerRise
The same reason they've been kidnapping children all along. None of their women can have kids, so they need to steal other kids to raise them as their own to add to their people so they won't run out.

Good theory.

Smasandian
I dont think its an theory.......I think its more of an reality because thats exactly what Ben did.

What would be really cool is having an episode about his daughter and her upbringing on the island.

Just think, they show them kidnapping her, bringing her up and then basically her meeting Karl, or falling in love and it ends exactly at the time where the present is.

I think that would be an easy way of showing alot of the history of the island and the others.

Xandico
That would be cool! Maybe they kidnap the kids so they can do tests to see how they cope on the island in comparison to the feutus'?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.