Gary Oldman's Best Performance is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rockycairns
JFk....without a doubt cant beleive he was shunned of the oscar for that film he deserved the nomination for best supporting actor more than Tommy Lee Jones did definately Oldman's best film with Leon and State of Grace just behind

bakerboy
Its difficult to choose, with such a great actor in many great roles.JFK, Dracula, state of grace, murder by the first, batman begins, sid and nancy, pick your ears, true romance, etc.

vintageSW77
i liked him in State of Grace,Leon,The Firm and Meantime
but hes wrong as Sid
totally wrong

jaden101
extremely talented but sometimes picks dodgy roles...amazing in leon...funny in the 5th element....creepy in hannibal...

very diverse

Bubble_O_Bill
Pretty Unbeatable in Dracula I think..

Impediment
Dracula and True Romance tie for me.

Dusty
True Romance! Leon Deserves a mention.

He is probably the most talented actor alive.

wuTa
Airforce One, Or Leon(A.K.A The Professional) are the two favorite roles of mine are particular enjoyed, but like someone said before. It's tough to pick out a great actor's specific role, and pick out one that is suppose to be Oscar worthy. I'd rather just some him act than win an Oscar anyways. **** the Oscars.

Strangelove
I liked him a lot in Air Force One

The Hawk
Gary Oldman is actually my favorite actor.

+1

Anyway I liked him as Drexel Spivey, and he was also great in Dracula and The Professional.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.