Which of these guys would be the best Kryptonian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so which of the characters below would be the most lethal and most powerful with Clark's powers...

Batman
Lex Luthor
Joker
Punisher
Wolverine
Reed Richards
Deadpool
Captain America

Discus!!!

cool

SpunkySmurph
You created a decent thread!

Oh, and Luthor/Joker ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Batman

With all the tech he's got plus skill and brains to use it.

But then again Lex has experience with those powers on his side erm

endrict
Batman by far....has the Brains,tech, doesn't care about people he does what he has to do to get the job done and he is one of the figthers.

SpunkySmurph
Lex has the expierience with the powers, the intellect, after having studied them for so long, and the question is who would be the most lethal with them. Lex would be FAR more lethal then Batman.

D-Block
Captain America or Batman those powers with their fighting ability would be crazy.

spidey-dude
cap

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Lex has the expierience with the powers, the intellect, after having studied them for so long, and the question is who would be the most lethal with them. Lex would be FAR more lethal then Batman.

Yeah I was just thinking about that actually.

endrict
Forget anyone in Marvel....

TricksterPriest
Nah nah nah. You're all missing the best idea. Deadpool. Think of the one liners he could come up with. The image of him abusing the x-ray vision to peep on girls is priceless. laughing Not to mention he's got experience at abusing super powers, anyone remember when Loki gave him a copy of Mjolnir?

CasanoVa
Wolverine: The man of steel, with an adamantium skeleton FTW

grey fox
Joker would be...meh. Lately he's been getting all the cosmic crap dumped on him....

Redatom65
Joker would be kinda freaky with those powers......

shksprtx
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Wolverine: The man of steel, with an adamantium skeleton FTW

Co-signed...

Also, combine Supes' powers with Punisher's loose moral code, and I think you've got a bona-fide killin' machine...

janus77
Lex or Joker would just dominate with those powers but I would be more interested in seeing the Batman with special K.

he's probably smarter than Lex, he's definitely more methodical and scientific in his approach. Reed would be pretty immense but soooo boring.

Batman with Superman powers versus Lex with Superman powers, if both had the same level of experience I'd side with Batman. not as ruthless, I guess, but far more determined and a shade more resourceful.

endrict
Logan with Clarks powers will suck.
1 he wouldn't need a adamantium skeleton,he is the man of steel.
2. His claws will suck because who cares? the guy can lift over well over 100 tons and with this he can lift anything or puch anything and it breaks.
3.Clark has 100000000000000 times better hearing then Logan, so his hearing is crap.
4.Healing factor??? what a joke compare to Clark's

All of Logan's powers will get over written by Clark's with so so intelligence.

Batman, Joker and Lex are all human but with the intelligence that can beat the world and I dont care personalities.

Priest
Wolverine dosent need to be a Kryptonian to be powerful no expression

StarsNeverFall7
Im going to have to side to Trickster, DP with Clarks powers would be an awesome read. Probably wouldn't be the weilder of the power, but would BY FAR make the best read.

CasanoVa
Not really.. It would be a funny-ish read, Cable & Deadpool isn't an awesome read either.. sometimes it's funny though.

Utrigita

By far more lethal what are you refering to because I would be afraid of having lex after me but not on the same level as having the batman after me.

so lethal is that the willingness to kill ore what?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Utrigita
By far more lethal what are you refering to because I would be afraid of having lex after me but not on the same level as having the batman after me.

so lethal is that the willingness to kill ore what?

Lethal: of, pertaining to, or causing death; deadly; fatal

Batman is almost never lethal.

endrict
Originally posted by Priest
Wolverine dosent need to be a Kryptonian to be powerful no expression

That's right he's got FANBOYS behind him.

Supreme being
Without a doubt Batman's the most lethal he would probably get rid of his kryptonite weakness maybe a new suit that stops the radiation. Batman+kryptonian powers= one of the best heroes around it would take a top tier herald character to take him down.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Supreme being
Without a doubt Batman's the most lethal he would probably get rid of his kryptonite weakness maybe a new suit that stops the radiation. Batman+kryptonian powers= one of the best heroes around it would take a top tier herald character to take him down.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Supreme being

roll eyes (sarcastic) I was talking in terms of potentially being unstoppable.

Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic) I was talking in terms of potentially being unstoppable.

And yet you used the word lethal.

Supreme being
And yet you used the word lethal.

Well i was using the term loosely you know like when someone says oh men batman is the shit, shit: obscene terms for feces you see sometimes people use certain words to make certain statements.

Symmetric Chaos
Well i was using the term loosely you know like when someone says oh men batman is the shit, shit: obscene terms for feces you see sometimes people use certain words to make certain statements.

confused So the word "lethal" is now being used in the common vernacular to mean powerful or unstoppable?

Supreme being
confused So the word "lethal" is now being used in the common vernacular to mean powerful or unstoppable?

confused confused confused Well you must have missed were i stated using the phrase loosely, to be honest i didnt expect someone to start nitpuicking otherwise i would have picked my words more carefully. I guess you must be bored or just have a lot of free time.

StarsNeverFall7
Deadpool is grand, Cable is well yea..on a high horse. Still would be by far the most interesting choice.

As far as functioning with the powers, Batman, easily.

sexyking

Lethal is the word that best describes Batman his the get the job done man an example say there was a virus somewhere and if the area wasn't destroyed via a bomb the virus would spread. Now there's the button for the bomb superman doesn't want to push it because there are children in the area but you can bet your left eye Batman will be the one to push it and do what needs to be done now if that isn't lethal heck i don't know what is.

Symmetric Chaos
I guess you must be bored or just have a lot of free time.

Bored

Superherovandal
Batman would never sacrifice a life....EVER. Its part of his code. Superman has actually killed before... Batman hasn't.

Bouboumaster
The most lethal would deffinitively be Frank Castle.

Do you imagine what he would do!?

He would erase of the earth all "bad people" in one week, by speedblitzing them, lol

the coolest would be Reed Richard. The smartest guy out there, with powers of both Superman and his owns.

Galan007
Batman or Luthor

batdude123

Batman knows more about Superman's power set than Luthor does.

AngelCorpse6977
I think batman would be the most interesting with Supes powers.

As far as the lethal debate, I think its a toss up between Lex Luthor and the Punisher.

King KAM
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman knows more about Superman's power set than Luthor does. i seriously doubt that...

Darth Macabre
Luthor, definitely.

janus77
Batman knows how to counter and defeat Superman, no?
so I guess Batman knows Superman better than Luthor does.

btw, Batman's much smarter than Lex right?
and how does he stack up against Reed?

the Joker with Superman powers should be a good read.

LordFear
Joker would be unstoppable and probably would need the entire Green Lantern Corp to put him down.
Punisher would be awesome. With his shattered mind, he is worst than Bruce cuz he will kill without a doubt. He would have to be put down also

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
Batman knows how to counter and defeat Superman, no?
so I guess Batman knows Superman better than Luthor does.

He knows Superman better than Luthor. However Luthor knows more about Superman's powers and how to use them since he has had a chance to use them.

btw, Batman's much smarter than Lex right?
and how does he stack up against Reed?

I don't know if he's much smarter but he's certainly above him.

Against Reed? He's probably below since a lot of Batman's tech is borrowed while Reed built or at least completly understands most of what he has.

the Joker with Superman powers should be a good read.

yes

Utrigita

But he is never afraid to cause pain to someone go get what he wants, and he is far more lethal then Lex, maybe he doesn't kill but that in my openion only makes him more lethal

did anyone get that confused

jollyjim311
Wolverine with Superman's powers would just be a dumber, shorter, Superman.

He would have both an irrelevant amount of skills and an unneeded healing factor, though. I doubt his claws would be able to even come out, because his skin is so tough.

SpunkySmurph
he doesn't kill but that only makes him more lethal
no expression

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

Cosigned

and profiled

Utrigita
no expression

I know it is a paradox and therefore cannot be explain i know, but seeing that he can easily kill most of his opponents if he wants and yet doesn't do it only makes him in my eyes more lethal, lethal is my dictonary is lethal is deadly it doesn't mean that he kills but he can kill now are any of you going to argue against that batman can be lethal ???

And you are welcome to queto it will explain it anytime will to find something you once said and quote it to so that we can get even

Symmetric Chaos
I know it is a paradox but seeing that he can easily kill most of his opponents if he wants and yet doesn't do it only makes him in my eyes more lethal.

No it makes him more sadistic. More lethal would be if he did kill them.

Utrigita
look above you can be lethal without killing.

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

CasanoVa
I smell bullshits erm

Utrigita

alright none of you get it go look lethal up in oxford dictonary maybe I have a old version but I clearly says that you can be lethal without killing people.

Example I have a gun I am lethal does that mean I am going to shot someone down? no but I am still deadly to my surroundings.

Utrigita
alright none of you get it go look lethal up in oxford dictonary maybe I have a old version but I clearly says that you can be lethal without killing people.

Example I have a gun I am lethal does that mean I am going to shot someone down? no but I am still deadly to my surroundings given the fact that I have the gun.

Symmetric Chaos

Utrigita
I smell bullshits erm

you do that, I smell that I need to buy a newer version of oxford.

Evil_Ash
I smell bullshits erm

fart3

janus77
lethal's also used as a synonym for something/one that is extremely effective no?

in that sense Batman is pretty damned lethal.

Batman's rather brutal too, which is something Superman doesn't resort to, as far as I remember.

Utrigita

Symmetric Chaos
funny I read capable of causing death many times eek!

Funny because someone who doesn't kill won't kill and therefore isn't going to cause death eek!

CasanoVa
Yerp, Bruce doesn't kill.. it's as simple as that.

Punisher would definetly be the most lethal.

janus77
actually capability does not imply that it actually causes death.

a trained martial artist has the capability of delivering a lethal blow but, that isn't to say a martial artist is a killer or will be a killer, merely that the martial artist possesses the requisit skills/abilities.

Symmetric Chaos
actually capability does not imply that it actually causes death.

a trained martial artist has the capability of delivering a lethal blow but, that isn't to say a martial artist is a killer or will be a killer, merely that the martial artist possesses the requisit skills/abilities.

1. of, pertaining to, or causing death; deadly; fatal: a lethal weapon; a lethal dose.
2. made to cause death: a lethal chamber; a lethal attack.
3. causing great harm or destruction: The disclosures were lethal to his candidacy.

Batman lacks the intent to kill or utterly destroy. Nothing he does will cause death, psychologically he lacks both the intent and at a certain level the ability to cause death, he simply not lethal.

janus77
fine, I pick number 3.
causing great harm or destruction.

Symmetric Chaos
fine, I pick number 3.
causing great harm or destruction.

roll eyes (sarcastic) The single least used definition of the word lethal.

Still Batman is mostly against causing harm.

He wants to cause fear and terror not harm, he wants to help people more than he wants to harm criminals, his whole purpose in life goes back to preventing what happened to his parents from happening to someone else.

janus77
what he wants and the means that he applies towards those ends aren't always in harmony, that's part of the tension of Batman comics/movies.

but the proper word for Batman is menacing yes.

Symmetric Chaos
what he wants and the means that he applies towards those ends aren't always in harmony, that's part of the tension of Batman comics/movies.

I suppose.

but the proper word for Batman is menacing yes.

I would use "FUBAR in the head" but thats not one word.

jollyjim311
...Can't we just use the word "Dangerous" and be done with it?

Or, "most threatening in personal combat"?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jollyjim311
...Can't we just use the word "Dangerous" and be done with it?

Or, "most threatening in personal combat"?

NEVER mad

batdude123
He knows Superman better than Luthor. However Luthor knows more about Superman's powers and how to use them since he has had a chance to use them.

Batman also studies Clark's powers, along with the rest of the League's powers on a constant basis. It would be incorrect to say that Luthor knows more about Superman's powers than Batman because Lex is Superman's main villain. Batman understands more about Superman's Kryptonian physiology than Luthor does.

You don't see Lex with tons and tons of Lab tests on Superman, and detailed files on how to counteract his powers.

Lex either gets an assload of kryptonite, or gets an Apokaliptian battle suit to fight Clark... and they both never work.

I don't know if he's much smarter but he's certainly above him.

Against Reed? He's probably below since a lot of Batman's tech is borrowed while Reed built or at least completly understands most of what he has.

confused

Reed is smarter than Batman, however you're mistaken if you think Batman doesn't build most of his technology or doesn't completely understand how to use his stuff.

There have been TONS and TONS of JLA comics where they've relied on his technical expertise.

Symmetric Chaos
Batman also studies Clark's powers, along with the rest of the League's powers on a constant basis. It would be incorrect to say that Luthor knows more about Superman's powers than Batman because Lex is Superman's main villain. Batman understands more about Superman's Kryptonian physiology than Luthor does.

You don't see Lex with tons and tons of Lab tests on Superman, and detailed files on how to counteract his powers.

Lex either gets an assload of kryptonite, or gets an Apokaliptian battle suit to fight Clark... and they both never work.

It has nothing to do with Luthor being Clark's main villian. Batman hasn't spent much time with Superman style powers, Luthor has. So in knowledge of how to use them in practice and sheer experience Luthor probably knows more about the powers.

confused

Reed is smarter than Batman, however you're mistaken if you think Batman doesn't build most of his technology or doesn't completely understand how to use his stuff.

There have been TONS and TONS of JLA comics where they've relied on his technical expertise.

I mean that kryptonian tech and mother boxes are stuff that people gave to him not really his inventions.

srug He builds a lot of impressive stuff on his own but the really infamous stuff is alien tech.

batdude123
It has nothing to do with Luthor being Clark's main villian. Batman hasn't spent much time with Superman style powers, Luthor has. So in knowledge of how to use them in practice and sheer experience Luthor probably knows more about the powers.

Luthor has never had Superman-style powers.

If you're referring to the battle suit he wears, then that means nothing in terms of how much knows about Superman's powers. What the f**k?

Luthor doesn't have practice with them, and he doesn't have experience using them. I don't know where you came up with that one. Luthor doesn't spend actual time researching Superman... guess who does?

Batman flat out knows more about Superman and his Kryptonian physiology than anybody else on Earth... besides Superman himself of course.

All of the counters he's built for Clark can attest to this.

I mean that kryptonian tech and mother boxes are stuff that people gave to him not really his inventions.

srug He builds a lot of impressive stuff on his own but the really infamous stuff is alien tech.

Batman doesn't use Kryptonian technology, and I've seen him use a mother box like... two times in his entire history.

I suggest reading up on Batman. Seriously, the really impressive technology he builds is not in his belt.

The guy has outsmarted an alien computer in less than five minutes, built trans-dimensional teleporting devices, built counters for all the JLA members, etc. etc.

Seriously, I could go on and on, but I think you get the message.

He's also proven to be Luthor's superior in intelligence and wealth (read Rock of Ages).

Newjak
Deadpool would by far be the best Kryptonian ever. stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
He's also proven to be Luthor's superior in intelligence Which I think should be bs.

Utrigita

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.