Need help identifying an old sega game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
Since I lived in Pakistan in 1996, I dont know whether this game was called something different in other parts of the globe, but in my country they called it street fighter. Unfortunately, it is not the street fighter that everyone knows, it was something completely different.

This was around 1995-1996, in the sega 16-bit console. The game was about 3 main charcters. Two guys and a girl. I remember one guy's name was Adam, and the girl's name was Axel I think.

There were a total of 9 stages. Basically each stage you had to beat an enemy in the end, you would start with fighting average joe's and at the end of each level you would fight a main baddie. At the ninth stage, the final stage, you would fight all the baddies again and then there was a final villain. I also remember that while playing this game, you had a luxury of calling the "cops" once every level and they would clean house for you.

I remember the game very vividly, and i've tried to wikipedia it etc but couldn't find anything. If anyone remembers the actual name of this game I would really appreciate it.

Victor Von Doom
Streets of Rage.

jaden101
what he said

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streets_of_Rage

alic88
Thanks both of you! I'll try to see if I can download a pc version from somewhere to relive the memories. IF any of you played the game, share how it was playing the game at that era!

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I didnt really get into streets of rage until SoR2... I played the non-popular beat-em-ups like Peace Keepers

Kazenji
I like it with i think it was the third one or second one how you can play as a kangaroo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.