The Official Pokémon Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emma718
Hello everyone

Welcome To the Offical Pokemon theard

Here you can talk about anything related to Pokemon (for example: the show, the characters and the episodes)

Hope you guys enjoy this theard

Made by Me (he he he...just had to add that in) big grin

You can Post Pokemon Pics if u want
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Also if you want to join please put your name down and who is your fav character!

Owner: Emma718
Club members:

BlackHatDefect
umm...KONICHIWA!Im Lexi,im 14,and my fave character is probably Satoshi(Ash-chan)I haven't seen Pokemon in forever but im still loyal to the serirs because of the memories i have with it.

BTW,please don't post on the thread to whine and ***** about how much you hate Pokemon,i KNOW alot of people are going. to.Lets keep this thread nice,friendly,and hate free>_<

Emma718
I agree with you BlackHatDefect

Rules so far:
1. No Bashing any characters or Pokemon
2. Please try not to Spam

big grin Mandy (Emma718)

FEDFAN316
Kay(that's my name) i'm 13 and my fave character is Ash but my favorite pokemon are entae (sorry bout the spelling)meowth and lugia.i've watched the series since like '97.i've seen every movie except pokemon lengends.i used to be crazy about the series!don't ask how crazy cause it'll FREAK YOU OUT MAN!!!!

Emma718
I LOVED Pokemon and still do big grin

Also soon i will post a list of how many members we have!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Mandy

BlackHatDefect
OHH OHH My fave pokemon is Vulpix(i still use the dubbed Pokemon names..its gard to learn!)BEcause my childhood guyfriend once told me I reminded him of a Vulpix...and it was a good thing..teehee..then i like Chansy...

FEDFAN316
i like meowth cause one,he's on team rocket,two IT WOULD BE SO FREAKIN COOL TO HAVE A TALKING CAT!!!and three i love cats,and i mean love!

BlackHatDefect
I love Team Rocket..they were like..my idols in gradeschool!

FEDFAN316
james is hot!(puts hand over mouth and says in small voice)opps! did i say that out loud?hehehehehehehe

BlackHatDefect
Well its true*strokes him*

But Satoshi was like...my first anime love.Now when i think about it..im a little creeped out...

FEDFAN316
my first was matt from digimon(so hot so sexy)OH!!!!(quagmire voice)

Emma718
James is so funny and cool, but i like Ash love

Here is a Ash, James and Brock pic!

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/okewqhdjwqgrv.bmp
ISN'T IT SO CUTE big grin

badsymbiote
Oh, adorable! A thread for Pokefans. I want to join. My name is Jessie (yes, my real name), I'm 31 years old, and I absolutely love Pokemon. I first began watching when my oldest son was about 2 or 3. I have 3 sons now, aged 7, 5, and 4, and they love the show, movies and merchandise almost as much as I.

I love the show--I think it really emphasizes good sportsmanship, competition, and camaraderie, which are all things under-appreciated by kids today. Yet, it still manages to be true to human nature, by demonstrating that even the toughest adversaries can still stand to learn a lesson here or there.

My favorite character is Brock. But, I also love many more. Brock is just very identifiable to me personally--with a past that is sad and tragic yet still inspirational. I also love James and Ash, and find that nearly all of the regular characters are very endearing.

I read some of the comics, though they are kind of hard to find, and I love the Japanese versions, as well, which are even rarer. I play the video games and find them fun and challenging, and love the way that my kid has to learn more about Pokemon to stand a chance against me in battle.

I have to many favorite Pokemon to list in this first post, but some of myvery faves are Oddish, Vulpix, Dragonair, and Chinchou.

Thanks for starting this thread, and anyone who dares defile this thread with their hatred of Pokemon will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. I will see to that.

BlackHatDefect
I wanna know..WHAT HAPPEND TO HIS EYES!!!

And agreed.Anyone immature enough to cry about their Pokemon hate on a thread where one of the rules is"no dissing Pokemon"Will burn to ash!

FEDFAN316
(lil jon voice)YEAH!YEAH!YEAH!OKAY!WHAT?!WHAT?!OKAY!!!!!!
hehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahhohohohohohoh
ohohohohho
HA!

Emma718
Hello welcome to the theard badsymbiote, i luv your name. I just had to make a Pokemon theard, because there was no place here to talk about Pokemon. I love the Picture of Ash, Misty and Brock you posted, it is great!!

Not sure....but i have seen him open his eyes in past episodes!

BlackHatDefect
REALLY?i haven;t watched Pokemon in forever..mainly because its getting repeditive.First season was brilliant though..

Orlando´s Angel
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM A POKEMON FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rock bunny

Orlando´s Angel
THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!! eek! laughing
HAVE ANY ONE OF YOU HAVE THE POKEMON RUBY (GAME BOY ) cool
borg ?????????????????

ORLANDO BLOOM IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! angel

FEDFAN316
now that i've seen the newer episodes,not the newest new but the newer ones,and now the old episodes seem a little repetitive.but my all time favorite episode is when ash is trapped in the snow cave with his pokemon.that episode always gets my tears a jerkin

Emma718
The Advanced Generation is really good, but Misty is not it in sad

Also hello Orlando's Angel (love the name, he is hot), please do not post pics other than Pokemon in this theard as it is an Pokemon Theard (although the pic is really good) and try not to double post.

Thanks Mandy big grin

badsymbiote
That's a good one. All those sweet little Pokemon gathered round Ash, and all being warmed by little Charmander's tail. Precious.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

And yes, I'll admit that the show can get repetitive, but the writers do an amazing job at trying to keep things fresh--even the Team Rocket motto! And kudos to Eric Stuart and Rachel Lillis for being somehow able to make it sound great, even tough they've said the motto well over 600 times and counting. The voice work on Pokemon is one of the things I attribute most directly for it's staying power. A minimum number of core cast members accounting for literally hunderds of voices between them. Very admirable.

FEDFAN316
i also loved the episode when we found out that James is filthy rich.sad so sad.but who does Meowth?he's cute!

BlackHatDefect
Yeh,hes so cute...an ex bon bon how KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

Hes one of my fave male characters

Emma718
I like the ep where Misty, Ash and Brock goes to see Misty's sisters at the Gym and they did that water show. Can't remember what it is called
Do u guys know?

FEDFAN316
i'd also have to say my fave episode is when ash and pikachu where in the terroe tower.

Emma718
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/more_ash.bmp

ASH (yumm!!)

FEDFAN316
sexy man sexy!

Emma718
You can say that again!!!! big grin

badsymbiote
His name is Matty Blaustein, and his real voice sounds just like Meowth's.

badsymbiote
Oh, yeah--that's a really good one. It's called "The Water Flowers of Cerulean City"

Emma718
Thanks... big grin

badsymbiote
No problem. Thank you for starting this thread.

OK, everybody, I'd like to know which movie is your favorite and why you like it best.

I love the "First Movie", thought "Mewtwo Returns" was also good, and am also a fan of "4ever" and "Jirachi-Wish Maker".

BlackHatDefect
The first movie was so moving to me.I was like 9,and I was blown away by how dramatic a simple cartoon could be.I had never seen anything like it!

Now I look back,and its not that sad,but its still good(a bit melodramatic perhaps)

I still have/love the soundrack as well

Emma718
I love all of them so far, but i have to say Pokemon the first movie, because it was just soo interesting and awesome. I haven't yet seen Jirachi-Wish Maker.

badsymbiote
Wish-Maker is very cute. I recommend it.

FEDFAN316
i cried in the first movie when ash was paralyzed by mew and mew-two.

Orlando´s Angel
I HAVENT SEEN THE LAST 2 MOVIES .
sad BUT I HAVE THE POKEMON FOREVER MOVIE thumb up yes
I LOVE THE SONG WHEN ASH IS BATTLING WHIT THAT CROCONOW
(i don't now if that is how it spell) but the song is awesome!!!!!!!!!! bunny bunny bunny happy

BlackHatDefect
Iv only seen the first 3 movies....is the forth any good?

And has anyone seen Pokemon in Japanese..its SO much better..

FEDFAN316
which one is the 4th?i forget.

badsymbiote
I think I've cried during all of the movies--except 2000. The others are very sweet.

The 4th is "Pokemon 4ever" with the Iron Masked Marauder and Celebi. This is movie where we see Professor Oak as a child. Too cute.

BlackHatDefect
I like to sing the American theme song..WHOOT!The Japanese ones cool too,but I was raised on the Ameica one"I wanna be the very best,like no one ever was NYA"

FEDFAN316
i have the first movie soundtrack.my favorite osng is "If Only Tears Could Bring You Back"*tear*mine and my old frieds olds song used to be "Brother My Brother" cause we fought alot.

badsymbiote
I love the theme, too. I'm always surprised by the way the can change it in the movies, and it's still always catchy. I catch myself singing the theme song more often than I care to admit publicly. Though it seems that I just did, didn't I?

BlackHatDefect
If only Tears is such a pretty song,the Pokemon movie STs are always really good!

My fave is the end song for the 3rd movie,it was breathtakingly beautiful.Very lonely though...

FEDFAN316
same here.all the way.

Emma718
Happy Dance love the American theme song Happy Dance

I was listening to my soundtrack of Pokemon: The first movie and i wrote all the words down on paper! (Took awhile...lol) By the way, it's the long version!!!!!!

I want to be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Each Pokemon, to understand
The power that's inside.

Pokemon (Gotta catch 'em all)
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon
(Oh) You're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokemon
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all, yeah

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle everyday
To claim my rightful place

Come with me the time is right
There's no better team
Arm and arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream

It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon
A heart so true
Pokemon
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all, yeah

It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon
A heart so true
Pokemon
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokemon
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Do u guys have any fav Pokemon songs (like u have already said) from either the movies or the show?. Because we should put the lyrics down for each song.

Mandy big grin

BlackHatDefect
I already mentioned my faves..so yeh...FISH

PunisherFan33
go Yu Gi laughing

Orlando´s Angel
Do u guys have any fav Pokemon songs (like u have already said) from either the movies or the show?. Because we should put the lyrics down for each song.

YES, THE LAST SONG IN THE POKEMON 4 EVER IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIND YOUR HEART
AND FREE YOUR MIND
LET'S CELE-B-R-A-T-E
IF TIME GOES BY
JUST HIT REWIND
LET'S CELE-B-R-A-T-E
SOON YOULL SEE THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE
LET'S CELE-B-R-A-T-E
YESTERDAY, TODAY
AND TOMORROW'S ONE
LET'S CELE-B-R-A-T-E
FREE YOUR MIND
FREE YOUR MIND
LET'S CELE-B-R-A-T-E rock

ALSO THE SONG THAT MISTY SING WHEN IS SAYING GOOD BYE IS REALLY SAD sad

Emma718
I haven't heard that one, because i haven't seen the ep where she leaves. sad

badsymbiote
Another tear-jerker. Cried like a baby. Many a tear have I shed over just the TV shows alone.

O'sAngel--Now you've got that song stuck in my head. I like checking in here before I move into the Comics & Sports forums. A little sweetness first helps me deal with the bitterness so commonly encountered in all those threads.

Thank you guys. You're all a breath of fresh air.

here is a pic of Bulbasaur--he was my eldest son's first favorite, and the first Pokemon toy he ever chose. I tried to push Squirtle on him.

Emma718
If i see it, i am sure i will cry...crybaby

How sweet...yeah..some of the other forums can be a little crazy..lol
Love the Pic too!

btw...how old is your son? big grin

FEDFAN316
i love bulbasaur!he was my very firdt pokemon card.and i can also get lyrics.one more thing!in the theme song,2 mistakes,
numeros uno)there's no "yeah" after "gotta catch 'em all"
and numero douse)there's no "gotta catch 'em all" after "Pokemon" in the chorus.
trust me,i listen to that music 15 times every night.

Emma718
Opps...my bad.. laughing

BlackHatDefect
Out of all the starters,i like Cyntiquill best..hes kinda freaky looking but cute!I nammed him Kyou LOL

FEDFAN316
too bad there sin't a pokemon that looks like a chiuaua they're so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they've already got Meowth who looks like a cat,my favorite animal.

Emma718
Really...they would look so good as Pokemon big grin
Cause of their cuteness

badsymbiote
I have 3 sons. Brendan (7), Cameron (5), and Alex (who just turned 4).

Emma718
awwww......how cute big grin

*need to find some pokemon pics now*

badsymbiote
And all HUGE Pokemon fans in their own right. I think I had a little something to do with that. I love reading comics and watching cartoons with my babies. Thank God I had 3 sons. They are so much fun. Here's an adorable pic I found with them--I have no idea who made it--it's my eldest son's current favorite Pokemon--Treecko

BlackHatDefect
YOU HAVE SONS???WOW,A SENIOR(not u personally but you to me)

Orlando´s Angel
MY FAVORITE POKEMON IS CHARMANDER!!!!!!!!! eek!
HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! thumb up ALSO PICHU IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! bunny bunny bunny

I K'NOW ANOTHER SONG THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

FROM THE SERIES........BUT YOU NOW HOW MANY SONGS FROM THE BEGINING OF THE SHOW ARE THEY??????????????
huh

badsymbiote
They're great kids. It's OK, I know I'm old-especially compared to all of you. tyr not to hold it against me, though. They really cut into my anime/cartoon/comicbook/sports time, but overall, they're well worth it. And the damn neatest people I know, hands down.

Emma718

badsymbiote
That's neat of you to do that for everyone. Thank you.....

And I hope everyone has been watching the new additions to the Cartoon Network. Tonight's was so cute. Brock met a girl named Wilhemina, and she liked him as much as he did her, and Misty befriended a Marill.

Emma718
My pleasure!!!

Anything for fellow Pokemon Fans big grin

that is a good episode by the way

Orlando´s Angel
HEY!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE SONG!!!!!!!

i know that the season 4 is the pokemon johto rigth??????

and the song of season 3, the one of the islands, with Treacy, ash and misty, but brook is with profesor Eve (i think)?????????????

do you know that??????????

also that picture of charmander is really cute!!!!!!!!!1 bunny bunny bunny

Emma718
Yeah i am sure it is, and Brock was with Proffesor Ivy (sure it was her) when Tracey was on it. smile

Orlando´s Angel
yes, but what is the song of season 3.................can you tell me.......???

(FIND YOUR HEART AND FREE YOUR MIND LETS CELE'B'R'A'T'E!!!)

Emma718

Orlando´s Angel
alright........sorry but one more thing...........i can't find the song of the season when Tracy is on the journey

only a little

[we lived in a pokemon world
po-ke-mon........
-------you want to be
the very best.....

some liked that..........

bunny

Orlando´s Angel
NNNOOO, MY ERROR THAT I ALREADY HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

isthe song of season 4 and 5 that i cant find....
can you help me...........

Emma718
i can try and find those for you.... big grin

badsymbiote
Poor Brock. He was so dejected when he came back to Pallet Town after he left Professor Ivy.

And Emma, you are just too sweet to go posting all these songs on here for everyone. Kudos.

Politeness abounds on this thread. Thanks to all who perpetuate it.

Robo-Chocobo
I think the new season is to depressing.

after more than 5 seasons they drop kick misty out the door.

the episode were she leaves is so sad.

D*** you may.

if anyone has a summary of that one I would like it. i saw part of the end but not the whole episode. so i cant remember at all what happened

Orlando´s Angel
i can try and find those for you....

gosh....thanks!!!!!!!!!

btway..........why does brook leave Profesor Ive......never understand that........

Emma718
Not sure myself..lol.

Orlando´s Angel
so................what pokemon is the rearest of all.........?>.........?

badsymbiote
OMG, Robo--I didn't know you were a Pokefan. I think that's adorable! Oh!!! (squealed in my best Jessie-voice--wait, I am Jessie! Lucky me!)
Goody, now we have something else to talk about.

Angel & Emma--I just always figured that he kept adoring her as he always did, and she told him that she wasn't interested for whatever reason--their age difference I presumed was the biggest problem. He was definately shaken to the core when he left and journeyed to Pallet Town--the repercussions were even seen several episodes later, and Brock NEVER sulks that long.

badsymbiote
I don't know--maybe Mewtwo, Ho-oh, or Togepi?

Hey, who's that kid on the far right of your panel? Is that the kid who played Malfoy in Harry Potter?

Orlando´s Angel
yeah.................(i love him)..................

BloomBabyGirl
i think pokemon needs to stop. i mean they still ahev new epidoes goin! pickachu aint even that strong anymore. he keeps getting beat up.

Orlando´s Angel
no, pokemon is a great serie, but in this last 5 i have to agree with you....is kind of...................bored...............whit max......always saying that know a lot about pokemon....but reallly he doesnt, and may whit not experience at all, (i know he is new on these but, plase...)

Emma718
Cute ay!! big grin

SneaselHiei
I'm Pokemon's #1 fan and I like James a whole lot, and I think Ash and Lance are both cute! love I would NEVER disrespect Pokemon!!!!! And, I'm getting LeafGreen today!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! My fav. Pokemon is Sneasel.

SneaselHiei
I love the new theme song! It's sooooooooo awesome! I already memorized it, along with the other ones!!!! Every trainer has a choice... happy

SneaselHiei
What's every1's favorite episode of Pokemon? Mine's Pikachu Re-Volts!!! I love how Ash and co. help out TR and TR help out Ash and co.!!!!

Emma718
i don't have a fav, because there is soo many awesome episodes. Yeah ash is cute. I just love really every season theme song big grin

Mudkip_2000
this may be way after u guys in america get it but pokemon leaf green/fiore red hav only just come out in UK which iam really pi@$%d off about i wish i could live in america

Emma718
i live in Australia sad smile

Ash_2000
Hi I'm 13 and a total pokemaniac My favorite episode was when Ash Brock and Misty broke it was tottally sad... just kidding

Ash_2000
Hey I love the pokemon juke box thats on pokemon.com it has all the best songs like you&me&pokemon or the jhoto theme song laughing

Ash_2000
It was funny when the two girls kept switched up on ash over and over in Pokemon Heros laughing laughing

Reborn Again
Ever notice the show has been on the air for near 7 years now and Ash has developed into a better Pokeman Master / Advanced Trainer, gone to several gyms, won countless tournaments, met up with new friends, lost friends along the way, but he's only had one birthday? When will this kid grow up?! I think Ash needs to get funky and come out of his Pokeball for a while (a metaphor) and date some chicks! He's thinking too much about Pokemon and not about life.

Phoenix Aska
Damn...anybody know how many pokemon there are??? How many pokemon will the producers create?
And why doesn't Ash evolve his pokemon into their cool final forms?

Pokemon 4 ever
Hi

Pokemon 4 ever

Pokemon 4 ever
I got a nice picture of the movie Pokemon 4 ever! smile

Pokemon 4 ever
eek! even THE goodby kiss of Ash and Misty

songbirdforever
he doesn't make his pokemon any thing he wants them to be he lets them have a choice to phoenix
is that picture really real from the movie
why do they say good bye?

Phoenix Aska
Yes...I think that picture is real....

I'd take my pokemon to be the strongest they can be....they'd be smart enough to want to evolve and grow stronger....

Geez....it's about time they separated huh?

Emma718
sorry for not posting for awhile..been busy! Welcome to the new comers to this little pokemon haven big grin

am drunk
does anybody knows where can i download pokemon episodes and music?

Emma718
Kazaa smile

Orlando´s Angel
hey guys!
do any of you have the new game pokemon fire red version?

am drunk
u have anywhere else that is not kazaa?

Emma718
not sure..i can check for you big grin

No sad i haven't got a gamboy advance ...want to get one
i only have a gamecube and Nintende64

am drunk
thnx very much smile

am drunk

Orlando´s Angel
to help me whit that ! do you know something strange ( like scret something) about it ?

in what part of the game are you?

am drunk
u no how 2 multiply things?

am drunk
i have win the game like 5 times already

Orlando´s Angel
wow, your fast ! notworthy

how do you multiply things?

am drunk
first of all u have 2 have the item in the bag position number 6 then u go 2 viridian city, there u must talk with the guy that teaches u how 2 throw pokeballs an u must say no then u must cinnabar island and u must surf in the edge of the see and wait for a weird pokemon misingno and thats all chao

Joker1237
So what ever happen to Misty?? Why is she not in the new Pokemon show??? I see MAy Ash, Brok, and that kid with the glasses.

But Misty seems to be gone.

Orlando´s Angel
yes, shes the leader of the gym of her sisters , but they say she will be in some other episode's of Pokemon Advanced . .

OH, ! am drunk! ! ! !
thanx for that , but, what item ? ? ?teehee

Emma718
She had to go back to her gym, because her sisters won a around a world trip thing i think, and she has to look after the gym while they are gone. She is in 2 episodes atleast of Pokemon Advanced big grin

Emma718
Misty, Ash and Pikachu look all bothered

Emma718
haven't been in this theard for awhile...anyway here are some more pics big grin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Ash3.bmp

Blue Dragon
Can I post here or is the date too late? I was told don't post on a thread if no one has posted for a month put people have been told to do that....
confused

b-dan
no one cuz i think pokemon is gay i used to like it when i was in grade 2 and i wonder if jessie and james hate pickacheu so much why dont htey shoot him and better yet why dosetn ash shoot then

raenef v
i used to watch the show but then it got repetative

isn't this pic kewl?

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/pokemon__the_first_movie/mew/mew.jpg

masterwindu
does anyone have pokemon emerald? i got celebi without cheating yes

shadow12
Originally posted by raenef v
i used to watch the show but then it got repetative

isn't this pic kewl?

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/pokemon__the_first_movie/mew/mew.jpg
cute pic!!!!

Blue Dragon
Yeah nice innit?

Emma718
gosh..haven't been here for ages..hehe, on my comp i have heaps of Pokemon songs smile What can i say i have a soft spot for Pokemon

stunna1773
u got to be shittin me i swear this show is so old now

kier14matrix

Emma718
Originally posted by Emma718
I agree with you BlackHatDefect

Rules so far:
1. No Bashing any characters or Pokemon
2. Please try not to Spam

big grin Mandy (Emma718)

kier14matrix thankyou atleast some ppl know the rules big grin

DenKi
I dont understand this, i used to watch pokemon loads when it was on TV, this must of been like 4 years ago....

Ok so heres the Thing, the other day i stumbled across it again and it was all the newer episodes and Ash has still got his god damn Bullbersaw and Squartle!, Its so stupid and fake that they havnt EVOLVED YET.

id369
Can anyone give me any info on Lucario.

Whats his class? How strong is he/she? What are his abilities? how does he compare to Mew/Mewtwo? and so on.

thank you

Id

powerfulone1987
I don't know what you've been watching because those pokemon have long evolved and aren't even in his party anymore.

is it comprehensible.....

Wolfie
Bulbasaur evolved? I remember one episode where there was a group of Bulbasaurs and one Venusaur. They were doing some evolving ritual and Bulbasaur refused.

Anyway, I stopped watching when the kids left the first island they were on. It was always ridiculous but it just amplified after that.

id369
so what no one has info on Lucario?

powerfulone1987
guess not buddy.

id369
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
guess not buddy.

its as comprehensible as this FC Buddy. smokin'

powerfulone1987
What's a FC?

redcaped
I found this thread! Let's begin with season 1 tv series and its release on dvd. The new DS games Diamon&Pearl coming soon. And Jirachi from the bonus disc, besides the other 3 exclusives that nobody seem to get.

Ryohope
pokemon is also one of the great japanese anime..... many children likes them!!

powerfulone1987
ummm....we know this.

HigH ScholaR
Series One and Two of Pokemon was good now its gone a bit downhill. When i say series 1 and 2 imean when they were in kanto/orange island then Johto

redcaped
I don't like independent dvds, still waiting for season 1 box.

redcaped
February, and I wonder when are the new games coming this year for DS. New cities/creatures/features. I'm so excited. I can bring my champs to a new place. TV series? I ignore, all I want is a box set.

Blue Dragon
I like the new Pokemon & all, most of them anyway, but I don't like Max & May that much...Misty was the greatest. She was hardcore & super! Brock was okay too, I prefer him than Max anytime!

redcaped
I'd love to be Gary, he's great and organized.

Blue Dragon
Gary's a good character. He's organized, knows what he's doing, knowledge on Pokemon & has a huge selection of Pokemon, but very big headed.

Ash is using good techniques in battles which are making him win more than before in earlier episodes. But he even beat Gary in the Indigo Plato by winning an extra battle than Gary. How?

BerserkGene
Count me in,big fan of the games and the anime series.

Originally posted by redcaped
February, and I wonder when are the new games coming this year for DS. New cities/creatures/features. I'm so excited. I can bring my champs to a new place. TV series? I ignore, all I want is a box set.

Nintendo's official statement on the subject is basically 'it should be out by *this* year'. =/

The Bad:It could very well mean that the game could come out at the end of 2006.Doesn't exactly hurt them either since that's the holiday season anyway.

The Good:A statement like that doesn't really indicate that they're rushing the game in anyway.I actually do hope they take their time with D/P,especially since online features are now potentially involved.Hell,I'd be willing to wait til' early 2007.

We could be getting a sneak preview at this year's E3 though.

Anyway,have any of you guys seen the 8th Movie? So far,it ranks 3rd on my list of fav Pokemon movies.It's not really a huge epic like some of the last Pokemon movies have been.(which they've been really successful at) But this movie was definitely a nice change of pace.Make no mistake,this movie is about Lucario and ONLY Lucario.Ash actually plays more of a supporting role this time around.The plot mainly revolves around the relationship between Lucario and his master Aaron.Lucario tries to cope with what his master did to him,and to find out what exactly was the truth behind Aaron's actions.Surprisingly,one of the things that really drives this movie is *gasp* character development.

But the movie is not perfect obviously.Everything in the film is all supposed to lead up to this place in the story called "The Tree of World's Origin". The problem is that basically Ash and Co.'s motivation to get there is to "rescue" Pikachu from a non-evil Mew.So there's no real sense of urgency since we know Pikachu isn't in any immediate danger.

But ultimately,the point was getting Lucario to the 'Tree'.And if you see the movie,you'll understand why.Just wish the reason getting there could've been better.

redcaped
Pokemon by its 10th anniversary. I want so much to have the entire season 1 on dvd. I miss so much those early days.

Takiko_4ever
LOLZ
i don't even know what's even going on anymore
i think i left off of season 4 or 5...or maybe even 6?
it was one of those

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>