Exitar vs. TOAA (Celestial)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Which Celestial wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Which Celestial wins?

TOAA is the leader.

Utrigita
go with Guy222 on this one TOAA is in my openion above exitar

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
go with Guy222 on this one TOAA is in my openion above exitar

have a good one
smile

celestialdemon
If TOAA lives up to his name, then he wins.

Endless Mike
Yeah but the leader of a group isn't always the strongest. It's possible that TOAA could just be the strategic planner, and Exitar could be his muscle to enforce it.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yeah but the leader of a group isn't always the strongest. It's possible that TOAA could just be the strategic planner, and Exitar could be his muscle to enforce it. It could be very possible IMO.

Utrigita
It could be so and possibly is, yet I believe that the abilities that a celestial possesses in comparison with the others makes his function and name and so on.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
It could be so and possibly is, yet I believe that the abilities that a celestial possesses in comparison with the others makes his function and name and so on.

Celestials are intriguing. TOAA is the leader

Symmetric Chaos
In the past hasn't it usually required multiple Celestials to kill one Celesial?

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In the past hasn't it usually required multiple Celestials to kill one Celesial?

Tiamut 'killed' another Celestial. I believe the Celestial may return. Celestials can never die. The Celestial 2nd Host used 'The Weapon' to stop Tiamut. He returned. Celestials again tried stopping Tiamut
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/c3vk5-1.jpg
He returns again
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Eternals_006_019.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Eternals_006_020.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Eternals_006_021_022.jpg

guy222
TOAA bended time and space. Also threw planets at Thanos w/IG

Exitar had the power to exterminate the entire Watcher race

TOAA is the leader. Rarely seen

Celestial 2nd host encountered Timaut. Used 'The Weapon'. During Gaiman's Eternals, Tiamut returned

CaPz
Goin with exitar

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by guy222
TOAA bended time and space. Also threw planets at Thanos w/IG

Exitar had the power to exterminate the entire Watcher race

TOAA is the leader. Rarely seen

Celestial 2nd host encountered Timaut. Used 'The Weapon'. During Gaiman's Eternals, Tiamut returned

I\ve always wondered something Guy... If Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet killed TOAA, and TOAA is stronger than Scathan, and LT why is it that everyone thinks LT is greater than Thanos or any wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet? Is it just me, or does something not jive?

guy222
Scathan the Approver is the most powerful Celestial. He only appeared in GOTG(Earth-691). IMHO, LT=Scathan. Scathan used the Celestial Muzzle and LT finished Protege

TOAA was rarely seen also. In Thor and the Infinity Gauntlet saga

LT is more powerful than Adam w/IG

Thanos lost the IG to Nebula

Grinning Goku
TOAA wins.

golem370
Exitar has always been my favorite and in my biased opinion he wins? He seems to be a mystery to just how powerful he is.

Dreaming Celestial- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-dreamingcelestial.html

guy222
Celestials are a mystery

My favorite Celestial is Tiamut. He's badass. Watch for Tiamut in the new Eternals series

psycho gundam
no guys, the one above all is called that due to his being the leader of the second host.

the celestials are scientists and scientists on expeditions have leaders that oversee experiments. arishem was the leader of the landing party during the second celestial host while toaa was his superior, toaa stayed aboard the ship. when an expadition is for gathering specamins, gemmanon the gatherer is the leader of the landing party but as usual the one above all stays on the mother ship and overlooks the expadition site, thats his job. when some manner of "clensing" is needed, arishem w/exitar are the leaders and so on, the only constant is toaa leading the entire team.

exitar is the power celestial, when things need to get razed he does it.
his personal power overshadows all others (minus tiamut and apparently scathan)

if this was star trek, toaa would be jean luc picard and exitar would be like warf, warf would definitely own picard but there are rules in place preventing it and it would be out of character, and like tiamut he would get attacked by the rest. celestials fallow protocol absolutely, thats why tiamut is known as "the great renegade" he broke "the covenant".

so, disregarding the rank system, exitar could destroy toaa as his power is meant for destruction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.