Markos Mastication

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marko
So like yea Just got back from a bleedingly long 9 hour shift at the pub And am HUNGERS!!!

The only problem is I dunno what to eat hmm

Help much? Options are in the poll!

Barker
Srug.

Marko
Originally posted by Barker
Srug. I could so eat wanna them right now droolio

Barker
Yeah, but they're so darn expensive.

Marko
Yeah, but they're so darn expensive. I know ermm I got good tips tonight but spent them on beer ermm Guess a tasty srug is off the menu.

Sweet Escape
If I was you, the Salad sounds good stick out tongue

Barker
Beers is waste of money. ermmnone

Marko
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
If I was you, the Salad sounds good stick out tongue Calling me fat weep

23Originally posted by Barker
Beers is waste of money. ermmnone Nahh Tetleys Smooth goes down like silk, Its good in moderation.ermmnone Now Ciggaretes are a waste of money. I bought some of those tonight aswell ermm

Barker
Originally posted by Marko
23 Nahh Tetleys Smooth goes down like silk, Its good in moderation.ermmnone Now Ciggaretes are a waste of money. I bought some of those tonight aswell ermm
Waste! ermmnone

Marko
Waste! ermmnone

I know erm

Sweet Escape
Calling me fat weep

23 Nahh Tetleys Smooth goes down like silk, Its good in moderation.ermmnone Now Ciggaretes are a waste of money. I bought some of those tonight aswell ermm

Not at all. I meant it as if I had those choices, thats what I would go with sad

Sorry if it came off like that sad

Marko
Not at all. I meant it as if I had those choices, thats what I would go with sad

Sorry if it came off like that sad Lol I'm joking stick out tongue

Long time no speak. How are ya?

Oh and I think I might have the weight watchers pizza with a side salad. Its only 0.4g Sat fat stick out tongue

Sweet Escape
I figured, I just wanted to clear it up stick out tongue

I'm actually amazing. I've never been this happy as I am right now. Its like a dream love You? stick out tongue

Sounds yummy stick out tongue

Marko
I figured, I just wanted to clear it up stick out tongue

I'm actually amazing. I've never been this happy as I am right now. Its like a dream love You? stick out tongue

Sounds yummy stick out tongue lol..

Yea I'm okay had a bit of a crap week, but its Picking up big grin Had an okay day at work so am good lol.

Its gonna be lol int' oven atm, can't wait big grin

dave_kodak
eat some damn Cereal!

Sweet Escape
lol..

Yea I'm okay had a bit of a crap week, but its Picking up big grin Had an okay day at work so am good lol.

Its gonna be lol int' oven atm, can't wait big grin

stick out tongue

I'm sorry you had a bad week sad hug But thats good that things are getting better! stick out tongue

haha stick out tongue

Marko
Originally posted by dave_kodak
eat some damn Cereal!

No ermm, I'll sell you some though...$6?Originally posted by Sweet Escape
stick out tongue

I'm sorry you had a bad week sad hug But thats good that things are getting better! stick out tongue

haha stick out tongue

Lol Its okay hun! Cheers though doped

Sweet Escape
yup! It was good talking to you stick out tongue Im on my way out stick out tongue

Marko
yup! It was good talking to you stick out tongue Im on my way out stick out tongue Okay G'bye and ditto stick out tongue

Sweet Escape
Peace! *The peace sign* stick out tongue

Marko
Peace! *The peace sign* stick out tongue
stick out tongue

dave_kodak
No ermm, I'll sell you some though...$6?

i have my own, and its yummy, but thank you anyway.

Strangelove
I like rice, you should eat that yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.