Surprise!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a-k-a-amber
I ladies and gentlemen have new AWE footage i have no idea if yall have seen this or not but some stuff does get confirmed like barbsy takin the pearl

http://nutria.msn.no/specials/pirates3/klipp.aspx?vis=1

hopefuly yall can see this

Minie Mina
yeah, we saw it! This clip shows some thing oppisite from the scrip smile. I don't care about the f-ing script big grin

ivebeendepped43
gah! it wont work!!!

Arachnid1
It looks amazing!

siriuswriter
OH MY GOD!!!

*runs around room screaming madly*

I hadn't seen the first one. THAT'S BRILLIANT!!!!

Minie Mina
hehe

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Minie Mina
yeah, we saw it! This clip shows some thing oppisite from the scrip smile. I don't care about the f-ing script big grin

what does the clip show that's opposite from the script?

I don't like this a'tall...just when I was beginning to get positive, this confirms that Jack is once again concerned that Barbossa has ran off with his sutpid beloved Pearl...and the slapping from the wenches have nothing to do with lizzie... mad

ivebeendepped43
omfg!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack gets slapped twice and punched in the nose!!! HA! But FIANLLY Jack slaps someone! I HAVE TO WATCH IT AT LEAST 5 MORE TIMES! I CANT WAIT 40 D*MN DAYS!!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
omfg!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack gets slapped twice and punched in the nose!!! HA! But FIANLLY Jack slaps someone! I HAVE TO WATCH IT AT LEAST 5 MORE TIMES! I CANT WAIT 40 D*MN DAYS!!
It feels like 40 D*AMN YEARS!!!

ivebeendepped43
ugh i KNOW! its sucks! ok, ive been counting. i have watched it 5 times now. and im about to watch it again. JOHNNY IS SO SSEXXI!!!

Minie Mina
STOP WHINING, LOVTHEMTIGERS!!

You think the people would be stupid to add JACK: I'M GOING WITH ELIABETH!!

DON'T YOU GET IT?!!!???

You know what a surprise ending mean?/

Shit man! GOD I CAN't take this. I'm about to throw this comp out the window.

Minie Mina
God. I hate whiners. People think this is all fandom shit. Damn it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivebeendepped43
you really hate me that much? *tears well up*

murphy83

DON'T YOU GET IT?!!!???

Shit man! GOD I CAN't take this. I'm about to throw this comp out the window. Holy relax, it also could mean that they aren't lieing and the suprise ending is something completly differant.

I mean lots of people want jack and liz to end up together so it wouldn't really be a suprise

Arachnid1

DON'T YOU GET IT?!!!???

Shit man! GOD I CAN't take this. I'm about to throw this comp out the window.
Only throw if your on the first floor. Then it might actually survive. big grin

ivebeendepped43
apparently Chiki is having some anger management issues. maybe she sould talk with Jack Nickelson and Adam Sandler about her problem.

Minie Mina
Murphy, you are the smartes person whom I met so far.

I'm getting so pissed at this. ****.....choose your shipper I don't ****ing care. But **** the fandom. This is Pirates damnit! SHIT!

PirateDiva
Mina I Love Ya!!! big grin

Dont throw ur comp out of the window...then u cant log into KMC...lmao!!

And yes i saw that footage already....i'll repost what i posted about it in the other thread!! big grin

I Love the Footage though!!! big grin

ivebeendepped43
i feel depressed now...

PirateDiva
Um whats fandom?

ivebeendepped43
lol whats fandom? as in...fans obsessing over what happens in the movie

lovethemtigers
i feel depressed now...

Mina is not mad at you..she is mad at me for being negative about the shipping stuff....i am very emotional right now and I talked/typed as it were, before thinking....and I apologize to everyone..... sad

ivebeendepped43
i know shes not mad a t me. i just feel bad that she feels bad

T.Maria
dont apologise, lovethemtigers.

you were expressing your views and your entitled to do so smile
dont worry, you'll pick yourself back up soon and be sailing our ship proudly once more big grin

I do agree that its not all about fandom (as mina said)
but hell...fandom makes it much more interesting ...

lovethemtigers
yes me too...and i apologized to her....and to all of you.....

ivebeendepped43
you dont have to apologize, luv.

Arachnid1
i know shes not mad a t me. i just feel bad that she feels bad
So you feel bad because she feels bad which makes the person who is feeling the bading feel badder which results in the person feeling bader because the person feeling the bading feels badder. Savvy?

Wow. That made no sense at all. And that was my lame attempt at lifting everyones mood. big grin

IheartPocky
That sounds like jack lol

ivebeendepped43
i understood it. i just dont want Chiki to feel this way. i love her like a sister. tho i dont even know her...i feel like i do

T.Maria
who has the right to tell anyone how to feel?

If you feel down then you feel down and theres nothing that you can do but pick yourself back up again smile

Minie Mina
No one needs to apologise I need to apologise. Is my fault in trying to help so many people in cheering them up.

My fault of coming here in the first place

My fault making the sparrabeth siggies and video.

My fault in actually reacting this way when I could just simply suck on it.

My fault

You guys just continue in on in your emotinal rollercoaster and the whining. It's me not you. I'm off.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by IheartPocky
That sounds like jack lol
Ya, I'm really starting to get into the POTC fan-talking. big grin

Arachnid1
No one needs to apologise I need to apologise. Is my fault in trying to help so many people in cheering them up.

My fault

You guys just continue in on in your emotinal rollercoaster and the whining. It's me not you. I'm off.
I find that ignoring the whining helps me, though it doesn't bother me that much unless I see to much of it. Nothings your fault. We love the fact your here. We love your sparrabeth siggs and video. We love all of it. Not anybodys fault. Whining just makes people loose it at times. I blame it on whining. Not the people whining or the people annoyed with the whining. Just whining in general.

T.Maria

My fault

You dont need to go anywhere!

sad

Damnit...so close to May and people are deserting us...

Soon there will be tumbleweeds blowing through this forum, and i will be cooped up in my little corner, chanting "jack sparrow forever" to myself...

I think we all need to do some calm breathing and take a step back from everything...well, i know i do anyway

PirateDiva
Ok ppl stop yelling at each other!

Stop apologizing!

Everyone is entitled to their opinons!!

And While I continue to try and figure out what Fandom is? We must all remember....that the movie is still 40 days away and we must not kill each other. because we want to actually be around to see it!!!! K big grin

I dont want to hear anymore yelling!! This a happy place! big grin

Arachnid1
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ok ppl stop yelling at each other!

Stop apologizing!

Everyone is entitled to their opinons!!

And While I continue to try and figure out what Fandom is? We must all remember....that the movie is still 40 days away and we must not kill each other. because we want to actually be around to see it!!!! K big grin

I dont want to hear anymore yelling!! This a happy place! big grin
So everyone do the happy dance right now!!! I guaruntee you will feel better.
Happy Dance

I mean do the happy dance in real life, and you will feel stupid so you will laugh forget any mad feelings. It works too.

T.Maria
*Does the time warp*

...Who would love to see jack, will, liz, norrie etc do the time warp???big grin

IheartPocky
I dont know what that is but it sounds funky so sure big grin

T.Maria
*is so shocked that she falls off of her computer chair*

You dont know what the time warp is???

Have you ever heard of 'the rocky horror picture show'?????

LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grin

IheartPocky
yeah i havent seen it though lol

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by T.Maria
*Does the time warp*

...Who would love to see jack, will, liz, norrie etc do the time warp???big grin

that sounds really fun..I love the Time Warp..let's have it, Tmaria...

PirateDiva
Lets Calm Down and Remeber the Good!!! big grin Love Will Prevail!! big grin

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/Jack_Elizabeth_sc5.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/Jack_Liz_2.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/pirates2caps0972.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/pirates2caps1047.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/pirates2caps1053.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/pirates2caps1291.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/pirates2caps1302.jpg

ivebeendepped43
that made me feel a little better. after reading Chiki's last post...i want to cry. we cant loose you chiki! we cant! you are the life in here! you pull us back down on the ground, preventing our Pirate-filled heads from getting too big! p*ss on pirates as much as you want. just dont leave. we all love you too much!

AudioHeart
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THANKYOU FOR POSTING THAT LINK LOL JACK IS SOO FUNNY - I LOVE THAT PART WHERE HE'S ANSWERING ALL THE QUESTIONS...Thanks! soz about the caps but I'm jumping up and down...I must calm down...

omg it looks AMAZING!

ivebeendepped43
well theres someone not reading the previous posts...lol. spread some cheer on me, audio. i need some pick me up. too much thinking about how far away pirates is...40 days is way 2 long

Arachnid1
that made me feel a little better. after reading Chiki's last post...i want to cry. we cant loose you chiki! we cant! you are the life in here! you pull us back down on the ground, preventing our Pirate-filled heads from getting too big! p*ss on pirates as much as you want. just dont leave. we all love you too much!
I agree with this. KMC loves you!

SammySparrow
O-M-G!!! I haven't been here for awhile and THIS is what I find?!!!!*goes to watch clip again*

ivebeendepped43
are you refering to the clip or the chiki leaving problem as "this"?

lovethemtigers
Diva loving the pictures....go to the Sparrabeth thread and see the links to all the sparrabeth videos tmaira and I have been making...tmaria is doing a great job at making videos..i just give her the ideas for songs and clips and then she puts everything together....

"make you feel my love" is awesome.....and so is "loving you against my will"...and "nothing compares to you"....all of them, actually.... big grin

SammySparrow
are you refering to the clip or the chiki leaving problem as "this"?

The clip. I've already seen Chiki's leaving. The only reason I come here now is to see if there's any new clips,and to post at OTF...

ivebeendepped43
y dont you talk 2 us? i feel sad!! *sings* i've never had someone that knows me like you do the way you do and I've never had someone as good for me as you no one like you

SammySparrow
It's getting to off topic here now. I don't like it...

CaptinJackLover
i was reading the eralier posts and just wondering if everyone is past the emotions? i know i havent been on in awhile but just making sure my girls are ok

ivebeendepped43
im ok now. ask Chiki

AudioHeart
well theres someone not reading the previous posts...lol. spread some cheer on me, audio. i need some pick me up. too much thinking about how far away pirates is...40 days is way 2 long

LOL I know, I know

AudioHeart
*Spreads some cheerinessnessness onto IBD43* ENJOY!

Haha, I know I replied late, SORRY

40 days is waaaay to long, but it sure looks like it's gonna be worth it!

Mistypirate
I read this whole thread, and all I have to say is WOW!!
Anyways, anyone is entitled to feel how they want, and has the right to say what ever one feels like.

Let me state this again here, "Just dont read too much into these scripts or get too distraught if you read something you dont like".

And hope for the best and expect the worst. smile

Legendary Thor
WHy are POTC characters SLapp Happy?In every movie somebody slaps someone(Ussualy its women slapping jack but in the awe that not enough,now they slapp Mr. umm dmam i fogot his name again...)

Sifzensinril
Mr. Gibbs

ivebeendepped43
because slapping makes everything funnier!

Legendary Thor
ah yes thx but now my question please.

ivebeendepped43
what question?

Legendary Thor
Originally posted by Legendary Thor
WHy are POTC characters SLapp Happy?In every movie somebody slaps someone(Ussualy its women slapping jack but in the awe that not enough,now they slapp Mr. umm dmam i fogot his name again...)
read

ivebeendepped43
i said they're slap happy becasue its funny!

T.Maria
do you mean Mr. Gibbs, Legendary thor???

Has everything calmed down on here now, or do i have to get my bullet proof clothing on???? smile

AudioHeart
LOL

lovethemtigers
i'm calmer today...and a little embarrased over what went down...but I'm okay....in fact, i'm feeling a lot better today.....

T.Maria
good good !! big grin

Glad to hear it !!! big grin

Tigers, go and check out my youtube page, ive done a video to the song 'come on eileen' ...it just called to me lmao!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by T.Maria
good good !! big grin

Glad to hear it !!! big grin

Tigers, go and check out my youtube page, ive done a video to the song 'come on eileen' ...it just called to me lmao!

okay, running over to check it out...I love that song...
I've pm'd you...

ivebeendepped43
im glad ou feel better tigers! we all were a little hot-headed yesterday

Minie Mina
Unfortunately, I lost a lot friends.

PirateDiva
What are u talking about Love?....u havent lost anyone...ppl lose their tempers all the time...and its understandable because we are sooo close to the release date that eveyones nerves are on the edge!!

We know u mean well big grin

ivebeendepped43
u didnt loose me. i feel like i lost you

PirateDiva
No One lost anyone....just Mina had a bad moment...we all have those, we are only human!!

Ditte3
We love you Mina.

AudioHeart
I'm a doughnut, I mean *ahem* Yes, we are ONLY human. LOL jks

T.Maria
Indeed, we are all only human and are in need of letting off steam every once in a while.

I don't often like to voice my opinions where arguments are concerned, but i really lost my rag the other night and had to bite my tongue for fear of blowing up this forum.

But seriously,
no one has lost any friends...yet.
But if this keeps happening (which im sure it wont because everyone usually gets on fantastically) then i can see alot of people falling out with eachother...

WE MUST STAND UNITED!!! big grin big grin big grin

At the end of the day, we all want the same thing.
We want a brilliant film, with all of the laughs, action and romance that happened in the first one...

If we atleast look forward to that, then i doubt there will be any animosity between anyone smile

AudioHeart
Aye Aye Captain! I totally Agree!, Lets all get along, It's not like we can change the movie or anything big grin

T.Maria
Originally posted by AudioHeart
Aye Aye Captain! I totally Agree!, Lets all get along, It's not like we can change the movie or anything big grin

lmao!!! big grin

Jesus, we would all be killing eachother if we had THAT much power big grin lol!

AudioHeart
Oh if only we could change the movie...

T.Maria
lmao!!! big grin

I'm sure we will walk out of the cinema thinking;

"Wow...i wouldnt have changed anything for the world" big grin

JacksSweet

JacksSweet

JacksSweet

Minie Mina
hey jacksweet, it's as simple as this:

Either you're in the ship, or you're out.

I'm tired of picking up the pieces for people. I have been trying to give clues, along with savvysparrow, and theories for JE. But unfotunately, they overlook that.

It's my fault. For now on, I'm going to shut up.

May 25th, 2007

In the ship, or get out.

Watch it, or don't watch it.

PirateDiva

Minie Mina
hehe...nice translation, Diva wink

But she's right.

Actually, the less JE the more of a surprise is going to be.

Just people don't see it at times.

NOTE: Not all clips, scenes, trailers, MUST HAVE a sparrabeth.

Just a movie, mate.

JacksSweet

Minie Mina
PirateDiva is the only kind person around here. I'm just being a ***** LOL.

PirateDiva
Awwww No problem Love... u know im here for Ya!!! I Know how it feels to Hit Rock Bottom, loseing all sense of Hope for Jack and Liz...we've all been there at one point or another!! and it sucks I Know!!!

But seriously there is no doubt in my mind that This Movie will end in some sense with J/L!!! I know it in my Heart!! Love like that does not lie!! love

But on top of that we will be getting a movie full of action, love, hate, betrayal, angst and everything a movie needs to ROCK OUR WORLDS!!! Its going to be an amazing ride I Know it!!!! So just hang in there love and know im here to hold ur Hand!!! big grin

PirateDiva
PirateDiva is the only kind person around here. I'm just being a ***** LOL.

LOL...nooo mina u are not that^^ we are all just having rocky moments! But always remember Kumbaya!...lol...wow talk about being a Hippie...lmao!

Minie Mina
yay! hippie for life!

But not the kind who smokes pot. That's all they do, protest and smoke pot and they don't get up their asses in doing something.

PirateDiva
LMAO....defiantely not like that!!! Yuck!!! I may be a drunkie, but Drugs was never my thing...unless of course is Prescription drugs and used in the right way, not abuse them!! big grin

Minie Mina
I'm neither. But my mom is more innocent than me. The only thing wrong I do a bit is drink Champagne.

But I'm a christian so I don't abuse it much.

PirateDiva
Out of curiosity whats the Drinking age there in PR?

Minie Mina

Minie Mina
No that's the US

it's 18

ivebeendepped43
PirateDiva is the only kind person around here. I'm just being a ***** LOL. um thankx a lot....lol jk

PirateDiva
No that's the US

it's 18

Fun!!! big grin

ivebeendepped43
i dont really care bout he drinking age cuz, im neva gonna drink! http://i17.tinypic.com/2vkxkds.gif

Minie Mina
Never say never, IBD. lol Because I drink Champagne on special ocassions only. And the last time I did was in my cousin's wedding.

But I said the same, like you. But ended drinking in only special ocassions but without the alcohol being strong.

ivebeendepped43
yes, but Mormons dont drink. period. we dont drink coffee, caffeinated beverages (i drink Dr.pepper, but the caffinated soda thing is not as enforced as everything else) or anything with alcohol. we dont even use it in baking. i intend to follow all my other family member and never drink smile

Minie Mina
I know about mormons. I have the book.

ivebeendepped43
book? what book? the book of mormon?

Minie Mina
Yup.

ivebeendepped43
ah! where u get it? missionaries? or a Utah hotel room? lmao!!

Minie Mina
Nope, my friend from Utah gave it to me. I read it almost all. Interesting...hmm. I was living in the US at the time.

But my dad knows more about it than me.

A year ago, mormons came to our door trying to speak spanish. I went:

"May I help you?"

"Ah! Yes, please! Spanish is so hard!"

hehe.

ivebeendepped43
lol you try spending only 6 months or less at the MTC (missionary training center) learning a whole new language, then being shoved into Puerto Rico for 2 years. not that easy. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.