Should I delete Norton?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus X
Seriously. I can't pay for it anymore. I have AVG...

S_W_LeGenD
You should use AVG and delete Norton because AVG will provide better protection and security and is more effective in detecting and cleaning large number of Viruses and Worms then Norton.

I am using AVG and am satisfied with it.

Spidervlad
Norton sucks. I used it once and my computer got screwed up from Viruses after that.

I use "eTrust EZ Antivirus"

Syren
I'm using Avast! at the moment, might get AVG though. I've always disliked Norton as it seems to work very hard at looking busy without really doing much at all in the way of protecting against viruses and so on.

Neha
I'm using Norton and soo far I think its okay.But I dont know any other so..

{{QS}}
I'm forced to have Norton by my Internet supplier.

Your best off with Avast or AVG as your virus cleaner along with Spybot Search and Destroy with Zonal Alarm as your firewall.

Bigon
Be sure to use Norton's Removal tool (from their website) to get rid of it completely. {{QS}} is right, but you should ALSO use Adaware and SpywareBlaster in conjunction with the antivirus, firewall and Spybot Search and Destroy.

Utrigita
uses F-secure good program will also add a real killer to the above list superantispyware what the other things cannot take I can promiss you as close to a 100% I can get that it takes

guy222
Originally posted by Violent K
Seriously. I can't pay for it anymore. I have AVG...

AVG is good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.