Kazuya Mishima vs the Shitenno (Four Heavenly Kings of Shadowlaw)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
At Shadowlaw Headquarters, Bison decides to put his plans of world domination and his search for Ryu on hold.

The reason: his scientists have discovered a power that could rival even the Dark Hadou and Psycho Power: The Devil Gene.

After a quick search, he finds that only two men - father and son - are the holders of the Devil Gene: Kazuya Mishima and his son, Jin. Jin is missing, but Kazuya is in Japan, plotting his revenge against Heihachi.

After a failed attempt by several of Shadowlaw's minor members, Kazuya knows that Shadowlaw is now after him. So rather than run and hide, Kazuya decides to take the fight to Bison and his lieutenants.

MATCH ONE: BALROG

Las Vegas, Nevada. Kazuya's first target is the disgraced boxer. Balrog is running Shadowlaw's West Coast operations when Kazuya enters the club, leaving a trail of broken men at his feet.

MATCH TWO: VEGA

Barcelona, Spain. Kazuya knows that Vega is looking for him, so he crashes one of Shadowlaw's fight clubs. Sure enough, after dispatching several fighters, the Spanish Ninja makes his appearance.

MATCH THREE: SAGAT

Near Bangkok, Thailand, near the Wat Phra Kaew (Emerald Buddha Temple). Sagat is paying his respects to his late master Nuah Kahn when Kazuya appears. He will not destroy the temple, but seeing that Sagat is a man of honor, he will fight Sagat at his training grounds instead.

MATCH FOUR: M. BISON

With Bison's lieutenants out of the picture, all Kazuya has to do is wait and Bison will come to him.

Bison doesn't disappoint, as the Shadowlaw warlord appears in Yakushima on top of his VTOL. Kazuya transforms into Devil and meets Bison on top of his VTOL.

Round One:

The first round is Kazuya in Devil mode, while Bison is at his Alpha 3 levels.

Round Two:

The two combatants destroy the VTOL and find themselves back on the ground. Bison loses the majority of his Psycho Power, while Kazuya reverts back to normal.

Emperor Ashtar
He'll make it too sagat where he will most likely stalemate.

TricksterPriest
He'll really work for it if Vega fights him in a cage. But he's not getting past Sagat.

And he's totally ****ed against Bison.

Remulous
It'll be hard for him to pass Vega but he goes down for sure at Sagat.

Sado22
probably goes down at first round with Bison.
Sagat=pussycat.

~Sado

Remulous
If that's the case...

Kaz=Butterfly.

Sado22
smile
you like him that much?

Sagat: pussy blow! pussy uppercut! pussy genocide!

~The Invincible Sado-sama
P.S. i was making a reference to "Fearless" where Jetli mocks the tiger claw by calling it "pussy claw"wink

shin_remy
Sagat beats him

Kazuya sucks

Emperor Ashtar
Kazuya really doesn't get any respect at all. I guess you can thank his ***-Rag son for that.

Sado22
QFT dude. though i still like Jin though.

brainchild81
I still like Jin too. That Leo character that looks like Rock turned out to be a chick. Originally posted by shin_remy
Sagat beats himTrue
Originally posted by shin_remy
Kazuya sucks False

Emperor Ashtar
True

Remulous
Kazuya doesn't suck, IMO, he's the best damn character in Tekken, and one of the best in Namco.

TricksterPriest
True. Which is why I'm giving him a decent shot of getting to Sagat (as long as Vega isn't in a cage, then it's 50/50.) But at that point, he's just plain outclassed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.