Evolved Raimey....GL Corps chicka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
The one who looks like Stardust with **** and hips and humanoid facial features.

After seeing her in action, where would you put her?

This mostly goes to vally, and other gl buffs.

And on a side note, i really hope they bring back the Corpses, and let Gardener join up.
If there was ever a GL i could see crossing the line without hesitation, it'd be him.

That whole "Rather jail them than kill them" line seemed force, and false coming from the pug jug.

Validus
Only impressive part was how easy she was putting up those black holes.

Best part of that story arc was that it gave me another scan to prove that GL auto shields have no problem with black holes.

UniOmni
I think if she became a mainstay of Kyle or Guys support gallery, she could prove extremely powerful.

Those who can use blackholes as weapons should be top tier at least, imo.

And i loved the design of Dominator....

And i couldn't get any new women to sit on my face, hence my sadness.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by UniOmni
The one who looks like Stardust with **** and hips and humanoid facial features.

After seeing her in action, where would you put her?

This mostly goes to vally, and other gl buffs.

And on a side note, i really hope they bring back the Corpses, and let Gardener join up.
If there was ever a GL i could see crossing the line without hesitation, it'd be him.

That whole "Rather jail them than kill them" line seemed force, and false coming from the pug jug.

Do you have a picture of her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.