Summers Family Feud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The Summers Family has been divided by Scott's decision to be with Emma when every one knows Jean always comes back. As a result a feud breaks out and all hell breaks lose in the x mansion. Which side will win The Summers Family Feud?

On Cyclops side:
Cyclops
Cable
Vulcan
Adam X

Against Emma:
Havok
X-Man (Nate Grey)
Gambit
Racheal Summers

Some how through the wonders of time travel, the summers seem to know so much about, all have gathered at their normal power levels.

Emma, Jean and Madelyne are no where to be found.
Fight takes place in an otherwise empty X Mansion.

TricksterPriest
I see you included Gambit and Adam X, two people who have been speculated to be Summers family.

did you know Poccy was once slated to be the first brother?

anyways, probably team 2.

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
The Summers Family has been divided by Scott's decision to be with Emma when every one knows Jean always comes back. As a result a feud breaks out and all hell breaks lose in the x mansion. Which side will win The Summers Family Feud?

On Cyclops side:
Cyclops
Cable
Vulcan
Adam X

Against Emma:
Havok
X-Man (Nate Grey)
Gambit
Racheal Summers

Some how through the wonders of time travel, the summers seem to know so much about, all have gathered at their normal power levels.

Emma, Jean and Madelyne are no where to be found.
Fight takes place in an otherwise empty X Mansion.

team 2

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
anyways, probably team 2. Team two you say?

Team 1.

masterbruce
I go with Team 1 barely, just cuz of the experience factor.

Entity
I see you included Gambit and Adam X, two people who have been speculated to be Summers family.

did you know Poccy was once slated to be the first brother?

anyways, probably team 2. Wasn't Gambit proven to be a Summers brother of sorts in the X-Men: The End series?

pr1983
how strong is cable? in this fight i mean, what power level are we talking?

masterbruce
Originally posted by pr1983
how strong is cable? in this fight i mean, what power level are we talking?

I'm assuming OP meant Godlike Cable...just to match XMan

pr1983
oh, then team 1...

TricksterPriest
Rachael has the PF. And Havok has the nexus of realities in his body. He's a freaking abstract.

Definitely team 2.

pr1983
Rachael has the PF. And Havok has the nexus of realities in his body. He's a freaking abstract.

Definitely team 2.

havok has what?

and rachel got, god i'm actually going to say it, 'pwned' by vulcan in deadly genesis... he's till pretty powerful even without darwin... and her use of the phoenix isnt exactly jean level is it?

WorldWarHulk

Definitely team 2. Oh man... this must make Captain Britain a damn god!

Martian_mind
Havoks power doesn't work on Cyclops.....

I'd give Cable the win over Nate because of experience,Vulcan managed to beat Rachel didn't he?

Symmetric Chaos
havok has what?

A nexus of all realities.

Its something that MrMaster mentioned once on Trickster just jumped for.

pr1983
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

is it actually true or complete bullshit?

and if its true, what does it actually do to make him any better?

Symmetric Chaos
is it actually true or complete bullshit?

and if its true, what does it actually do to make him any better?

Personally I think its complete bullshit. As for what it does to his power . . . I have no idea.

TricksterPriest
I'm just saying what Mr. Master told me. shrug He's the one who said Havok was an abstract. check out his cosmics thread.

And Mr. M has Captain Britain pretty high up on his list of cosmics. Excalibur and the amulet of right give someone the power to sunder the omniverse. big grin

guy222

Mr. M knows Cosmics. Team Two destroys Team 1

WorldWarHulk
I'm just saying what Mr. Master told me. shrug He's the one who said Havok was an abstract. check out his cosmics thread.

And Mr. M has Captain Britain pretty high up on his list of cosmics. Excalibur and the amulet of right give someone the power to sunder the omniverse. big grin No, I mean regular Britain. He one punched Havok.

Also, I don't really care where anyone puts Britain.
I have all the issues with his sword... I can judge for myself, thank you.

celestialdemon
If we are using the new cosmic Havok, then team 2 wins easily. Just using the regular ol' Havok we all know and love/hate, I'd give the edge to team 1 simply because of the way Vulcan manhandled Rachel.

pr1983
Personally I think its complete bullshit. As for what it does to his power . . . I have no idea.

ah, cos i've been reading uncanny x-men, and there's no mention of him being all super or anything like that...

unless it was a while ago...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Entity
Wasn't Gambit proven to be a Summers brother of sorts in the X-Men: The End series?

Yes, he is a modified clone of Cyclops

pr1983
Originally posted by King_Mungi

heh...

Entity
Originally posted by King_Mungi

This is kinda funny now because Gambit was always my favorite while Cyclops was my brother's.
Our parents even bought us matching hooded tee shirts. One blue Cyclops and mine was red Gambit.
lol laughing

Entity
yinyang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.