Who watched Pacquiao VS Solis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
i thought Pacquiao would most certainly lose...

Kuchiki
I kinda knew Pacquiao would win. But man, the cut he got was deep. sick

draxx_tOfU
yeah...

i thought he'd go down in the fifth...

well, that's heart for ya...

peejayd
* it was a kinda hard match for Pacquiao, coz Solis is taller and has longer arms, and has good upper body moves... Solis lacked some footworks... Pacquiao has power punch, speed and aggressiveness...

JaehSkywalker
I thought Pacquiao would win. and he did.. eek!

draxx_tOfU
i thought i was the only pacquiao fan here...

i'll never forget his match against barrera...

lol!

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by peejayd
* it was a kinda hard match for Pacquiao, coz Solis is taller and has longer arms, and has good upper body moves... Solis lacked some footworks... Pacquiao has power punch, speed and aggressiveness...

agreed...

although there was also a time when pacquiao looked tired and his footwork was getting shoddy, he was kind of dragging his right foot when solis connected with a combo...

good thing he won...

JaehSkywalker
I wouldn't too. yes

the fight was all over the news!

forumcrew
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/392133_1-official-boxing-thread

teampac08
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
i thought i was the only pacquiao fan here...

i'll never forget his match against barrera...

lol!

Nah, I'm a Pacquiao fan too big grin . That's why my name's teampac. Anyway, Pacquiao was taking it slow the first few rounds. Sucks for Solis, because as soon as Pacquiao got cut he went crazy.

JaehSkywalker
I noticed that too. He was good. thumbsup

sorry forumcrew, i didn't exactly made this thread... maybe a mod could mergee this with that thread or something.. srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.