Rant Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surreal_44
Ok, so there is a lot of unhappiness for various reasons. I figure we could use a thread where we can just rant. The rules are simple;

1. Rant away on whatever is bugging you about Pirates of the Caribbean and/or the franchise, including fans, fandom, the script, the actors, character development -- whatever is annoying you.

2. NO ARGUING OR PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN --- This is for people to just vent how they feel in a safe place without having someone being nasty to them.

Anyone want to go first? Or shall I?

ivebeendepped43
i will! I HATE WILL AND HIS PANSINESS!!! i feel special...

Surreal_44
Good, good. Let all the anger out.

Minie Mina
I'm not unhappy about the movie, I'm unhappy about people being so obsessed in about shipping than the actual movie itself. They think all scenes, trailers, clips, books, MUST HAVE a sparrabeth. And where's nothing, people get dramatic.

"Oh no! No sparrabeth!"

"Omg! Willabeth! NO!"

Willabeth, Sparrabeth, Norribeth--whatever. This is pirates of the caribbean! Not shippy of the shipper caribbean.

People just miss the point.

Minie Mina
ANOTHER THING! STOP BASHING THE CHARACTERS!! STOP IT! WILL IS GOING TO BE A HERO ALSO! WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

ivebeendepped43
Not shippy of the shipper caribbean.-Chiki

LMAO!! i dont know why, but that made me laugh. hehe

Surreal_44
Ah, Mina, you took the words right out of my mouth about the shipping. I was all geared up to write a long rant, but yours is much better. big grin

Minie Mina
Thank you, Surreal. smile

And I appoligize in front of everybody if I made you, Surreal, unwelcomed or offended. I'm glad we made a truce. Whatever happens, happens in the movie. But let's be friends and remain that way.

ivebeendepped43
*mumbles* im sorry too....sadangel i am ashamed...

but i still dont like Will...

IheartPocky
Yes! I love Pirates of the Caribbean with or without Sparrabeth!

My rant: I hate negativity. In general. Real life and on the internet hehe

Surreal_44
We're good, Chiki. big grin

Oh, one thing I want to rant about (not that I have seen this on this particular forum) is that some people bash TnT because they simply don't like how the characters developed in DMC.

Some people have actually gone so far as to say that TnT aren't creative enough, or aren't bright enough to write proper sequels. I have to tell you, very few things said about Pirates makes me as steamed as that.

It is not entirely the writers' faults on how things turned out in the films. The producer, director, cast and editors all play parts in how certain characters come across on-screen.

It's annoying and unfair of people to say such things -- especially if said 'critics' haven't actually managed to get anything published themselves.

savvysparrow
Originally posted by Surreal_44
We're good, Chiki. big grin

Oh, one thing I want to rant about (not that I have seen this on this particular forum) is that some people bash TnT because they simply don't like how the characters developed in DMC.

Some people have actually gone so far as to say that TnT aren't creative enough, or aren't bright enough to write proper sequels. I have to tell you, very few things said about Pirates makes me as steamed as that.

It is not entirely the writers' faults on how things turned out in the films. The producer, director, cast and editors all play parts in how certain characters come across on-screen.

It's annoying and unfair of people to say such things -- especially if said 'critics' haven't actually managed to get anything published themselves.

What bugs me even more is that people have read the 100 page script, assumed that T+T are responsible, and promptly vow never to see AWE and to make voodoo dolls of T+T.

For crying out loud! They've already made their minds up without having first seen the movie that it sucks!

COME ON! How can you not love all that clips that we've seen so far?

I'd like to see a little more perspective from the fandom as a whole. I can't take the mood swings.

Not to mention, T+T have created, I think, a beyond brillant story. Sure, there are things we maybe don't want to happen (James death, cough) but at the end of the story, I know that it will all make sense in the end.

pyratequeen
I HATE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A STUPID PANSY!!!!!!! SPARRABETH 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock

Minie Mina
I'm with you there, Surreal.

I can't stand it when people insult the writers because it's the way people want it to be.

Did you see a post that Terry made a couple of days ago?

a shipper, I believe a Willabeth, posted that she was unhappy, what were you guys thinking.

Terry made a response that sounded very cranky. Then over at KTTC, sparrabeth, everyone was making such a big deal.

"BOOHOO! Terry said no sparrabeth! Why Terry?!"

BARF!

Stop the drama people. There are no lights and cameras around here.

I would respond the exact same way if I was Terry. It's their web and it's time for them to put their foot down, seriously.

I would be insulted too.

After the writers mentioned on not to pay attention on the script.

Minie Mina
Originally posted by pyratequeen
I HATE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A STUPID PANSY!!!!!!! SPARRABETH 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock

HA! Don't bother going to the watch it then. Because Will is going to be a hero.

Surreal_44
*pokes Mina gently* No arguing. wink Rant that you hate Will bashers, or bashing of Will, but no arguing. This is a safe haven for those who just want to let loose some steam without having the whole world jump on them for their opinion. big grin

Minie Mina
Oi! *pokes back*

I hate...how can I hate? Hate is such an ugly word. smile

I love all characters.

savvysparrow
Ha, hate is such a strong word. Try....strongly dislike

ivebeendepped43
^^ yes thank you surreal. i wouldnt miss AWE for the world! even if Jack is in about 5 minutes of the 2 1/2 hours and the rest is Will just standing in front of a mirror trying to flex. im still seeing it!

Surreal_44
I love all the characters too.

Oh, and another big thing that annoys me...

This idea that Will should be pleased to give up all his dreams of family and life and love to sail the seas for forever with his father is kind of stupid to me. Why oh why is it considered justified and "equal" for Will to have that happen while Jack and Elizabeth go off into the sunset.

Not that I am complaining about Jack/Elizabeth shipping. I'm just annoyed with the idea that it's ok for Will's character to be unfulfilled in order to justify J/E ending up together. big grin

Minie Mina
Ah, I agree. But see, the writers are smart. That's what people don't see. They think Will is in the way and the same thing with Jack. No character is a bump in the road. The writers created all this cahracters with the same love, dedication, and purpose.

Will will have his kick ass ending. It will certainly please the audience. That's why I said that if people hate him so much, then to bother see th movie stick out tongue.

willofthewisp
I have a small nit-picky thing to vent since everyone else has stated so well on how out-of-hand these shipping wars have gotten. This is a W/E problem but not about their relationship.

That mid-battle kiss...

Yeah, it's a beautiful scene, the wave crashing over the ship, Liz running to him and they have their arms around each other. It's hot and it's gorgeous, but yet I have a huge problem with it. There are some things that we can accept and some things we can't. I for one just plain accepted Davy Jones was real. I just accepted Aztec gold could be cursed and all these little supernatural touches to the movies didn't bother me in the slightest. They came with the package.

But things that were always grounded in reality were the battles, the super, kickass battles where magic goes out the window and our heroes have to depend on their wits, strength, and swords. And here in this reality-grounded battle, Will and Liz run to each other in the rain like something out of a chick-flick. Hey! There's people running around that need to be killed! Save your kiss for later! I don't mind you kissing. I think it's beautiful and heartfelt and I look forward to seeing what happens directly after it, but not during a battle. Will and Liz are both too smart for that.

Whew, I need a nap and a glass of rum.

jenbojenbojeno
I actually I agree with willofthewisp they kinda kiss not caring if someone comes over and just cuts of their head lol

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Minie Mina
I'm with you there, Surreal.

I can't stand it when people insult the writers because it's the way people want it to be.

Did you see a post that Terry made a couple of days ago?

a shipper, I believe a Willabeth, posted that she was unhappy, what were you guys thinking.

Terry made a response that sounded very cranky. Then over at KTTC, sparrabeth, everyone was making such a big deal.

"BOOHOO! Terry said no sparrabeth! Why Terry?!"

BARF!

Stop the drama people. There are no lights and cameras around here.

I would respond the exact same way if I was Terry. It's their web and it's time for them to put their foot down, seriously.

I would be insulted too.

After the writers mentioned on not to pay attention on the script.

I agree with everything here. Another thing.

WHO THE HELL MADE BROCCOLI A FOOD??? WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A SUCH A HORRID FOOD!!! YOU DESERVE TO BE SLAPPED AND BURRIED ALIVE!!!!!

Ah. Good to get that out.

>_>

<_<

What? Nobody ever said what to rant about... stick out tongue

EDIT:

Damn. Someone did specify what to rant about. Nevermind... embarrasment

xXSweetSXx
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I have a small nit-picky thing to vent since everyone else has stated so well on how out-of-hand these shipping wars have gotten. This is a W/E problem but not about their relationship.

That mid-battle kiss...

Yeah, it's a beautiful scene, the wave crashing over the ship, Liz running to him and they have their arms around each other. It's hot and it's gorgeous, but yet I have a huge problem with it. There are some things that we can accept and some things we can't. I for one just plain accepted Davy Jones was real. I just accepted Aztec gold could be cursed and all these little supernatural touches to the movies didn't bother me in the slightest. They came with the package.

But things that were always grounded in reality were the battles, the super, kickass battles where magic goes out the window and our heroes have to depend on their wits, strength, and swords. And here in this reality-grounded battle, Will and Liz run to each other in the rain like something out of a chick-flick. Hey! There's people running around that need to be killed! Save your kiss for later! I don't mind you kissing. I think it's beautiful and heartfelt and I look forward to seeing what happens directly after it, but not during a battle. Will and Liz are both too smart for that.

Whew, I need a nap and a glass of rum.

Haha no offence but that scene was kinda stupid...They're in the middle of a storm and they start making out I'm like," OMFG don't be an Idiot your in the middle of a frickin' storm!"

laughing

T.Maria
Originally posted by xXSweetSXx
Haha no offence but that scene was kinda stupid...They're in the middle of a storm and they start making out I'm like," OMFG don't be an Idiot your in the middle of a frickin' storm!"

laughing

I agree.

At the moment i am trying my damnest not to rant, because i will end up arguing so im keeping my mouth shut.

But this is a good thread for people to let it all out, so well done surreal smile

Surreal_44
I suspect I know what the kiss is for, and when that is revealed it makes a bit more sense, but I agree, that stand-alone, it does look kind of weird.

But speaking of things not making sense...

Even though I love TnT to death, and I think their stories are great....

Do you ever just get the feeling that some things were NOT thought through at all? Not just the compass, but like the Aztec Curse and Davy Jones and how his curse works.

Am I just being nit-picky, or do others feel the same way?

Minie Mina
Well, I don't agree nor dissagree on what you're saying. I'm just..blah about it.

Maybe you're right. But it really doesn't do much to me.

Arachnid1
I think he kisses her because he's desperate and he thinks she's sliping to jack so he works up the courage and does it at the worst possible time. That happens alot in movies.

Surreal_44
Mmm, not debating this in this thread, but if you want to start a new thread to discuss it, you're more than welcome to. big grin

Oh, by the way, Arachnid1, I whole-heartedly agree with you about broccoli. I hate that vegetable. big grin

ivebeendepped43
^^agreed. broccoli is disgusting

willofthewisp
Broccoli with some melted cheese and a tad of butter is really good. It's cauliflower that's disgusting. But here is what an old high school teacher told me that I will never forget.

"I hate cheese-covered broccoli. It's just cheese-covered dirt."

Hmm, Surreal, I'm thinking about what could have been better thought out besides the compass. I have to rant about the whole decision to have such a horrible actress as little Elizabeth. She looks nothing like Keira and her accent comes and go and the acting is way overdone. When I first saw COTBP, I didn't know it was going to be the main girl so I was kind of expecting her to die. Pity.

ivebeendepped43
ugh! cauliflower is HORRENDOUS!! whenever i see the word broccoli i think of e. coli...

Minie Mina
Hey um..IBD, I know you're just sharing your oh, so, kind of opinions. But as you can see, broccoli is a food. I don't like to talk about food that way. Some are unfortunate to not have food on their table...

I on the other hand, am very fond of vegetables.

So you got any other offense to share? So I can feel stepped on all over again. You are such a kind person. You really do feel for people.

Surreal_44
Ooh, that little Elizabeth...

I wanted to toss her and little!Will Turner over-board. The story would have been a bit difficult to tell though, I suppose, if both the children had died.

Oh, one thing I never understood was how/why that longboat was so conveniently placed where Elizabeth could climb down sheets to get to it in CotBP. You know...that part where she's been locked in the captain's cabin on the Dauntless...

Why is the long boat there, and where oh where did she find so many sheets to make her rope? stick out tongue That was kind of lame to me.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Minie Mina
So you got any other offense to share? So I can feel stepped on all over again. You are such a kind person. You really do feel for people. was that sarcasm? im not exctly sure..but regarless, i will rant about something else. how about................*searches brain* corn, no....corn chips, no...cookies, no...doritos, no.....peanut butter and jelly sandwiches,no......AH! Keira going on about the cleavage of the women in the CotBP commentary! that bug me for some reason! like she says, she "Keeps going on about it." but it still bugs me. she is obsessed with women's chests. sorry i that offended anyone.... HEY! THAT RHYMED!

Sifzensinril
yes, that longboat is very strange... but for the rope: she has 2 or three pieces of sheets and prrobably her underwear...

ivebeendepped43
huh?

PirateDiva
I Hate that there is still 39 days Left until the movie! sad

T.Maria
I hate people with attitudes.
Seriously, the sarcasm and the little jibes are really getting to me.

What happened to this place being friendly??

Now people can't share their opinions without their heads getting bitten off by people who have mood swings more than they change their underwear.

SammySparrow
Originally posted by T.Maria
I hate people with attitudes.
Seriously, the sarcasm and the little jibes are really getting to me.

What happened to this place being friendly??

Now people can't share their opinions without their heads getting bitten off by people who have mood swings more than they change their underwear.

Aye. I remember all the fun times. But it's like since we knew that they were going to do AWE that all that disappeared...

T.Maria
Originally posted by SammySparrow
Aye. I remember all the fun times. But it's like since we knew that they were going to do AWE that all that disappeared...

I agree to be honest...

I dont think its the fact that we knew AWE was going to happen...i think its the fact that we were finding out tidbits of what was in the film itself...

I ALWAYS remember someone telling me that they NEVER put the really good stuff in trailors (unless its a really crappy film lol) ...and trailors sometimes decieve the audience into watching the film, having them think that it is going to be completely different.

So my take on the trailor is that it is full of fancy images, and i believe that NONE of them are really important plot points to the film...

this is what i believe and i am going to stand my ground on it smile

Anyone care to shout me down?????

willofthewisp
Not at all. That's exactly how I would be if I was making a trailer. Honestly, they want to generate talk and discussion and they've made it so we can't get anywhere looking at the trailer alone. I mean, do we really see anything pivotal here? Anything that looks like a deep change in plot or character? I don't. The images are great, but nothing vital.

SammySparrow
Yeah. They don't normally put the important stuff in trailers. Just the stuff they want to make us see it. Like in the DMC trailer,they gave us a clip that looked like Jack was going to kiss Elizabeth. Now they give us one of Will and Eliabeth kissing.

I truely don't care who ends up with who. I JUST WANNA SEE JACK AND NORRIE!!!! *cries*

Ditte3
yeah,i wanna see the film,I wanna enjoy it,and hope none fo my favorite characters (including Norrington) wiill die.

T.Maria
I do care who ends up with whom (being a diehard sparrabeth shipper, its hard not to lol) but more than that, i want to see how everything works out for everyone smile

See, my perception of will atm is that I dont necessarily think that he has enough character depth (not like jack, liz, davy or Tia) ... but i think the writers may have done that intentionally.

I would LOVE to go out of the cinema from AWE thinking;

"Oh dear lord...Will Turner is one cool cookie...I have a new found respect for him"

I want to leave the cinema at the end of the night, and be able to feel satisfied in the knowledge that i have watched an astounding trilogy and that all the loose ends were tied up smile

IF Sparrabeth dont happen, then i want to be able to SEE why they didnt.
IF Willabeth dont happen, then i want to be able to find out WHY they didnt.
IF Norrie does indeed kick the bucket, then i want to know that his character had done all he could for the storyline...

AND most of all;

I want to be taken on an adventure, that will make me want to return to the pictures for another 5 showings, just to be able to see the magic being brought to life on the screen big grin

THAT, ladies and gentlemen...is what POTC is all about.

Pure, fictionous magic big grin

Here endeth the lesson hehe smile

willofthewisp
Ah, the true psychology of a trailer. I saw that one last summer of DMC. In the first teaser, there is no almost-kiss clip, which was fine and then they showed the longer trailer that had that and I had to do a double take. "Was that...? No. Couldn't be." I had a hard time wrapping my head around that and imagined all kinds of things, the funniest being that they would sail to an island where all their doubles were and Jack would get it on with Liz's double. I really figured that little almost-kiss was meant to tease, that it wouldn't actually be what it looked like in the movie.
And then lo and behold....

In the long run, it wasn't really that important because they get an actual kiss later and that is the moment that contributes to the plot. They wouldn't dare show that in a trailer, but it's all right to show as many teasers as possible, so I'm thinking we're being misled about a couple of things in the trailer. Not anything huge, just little things.

Kenny16
I don't like many things. Those things I don't like are the things that annoy me, like football players diving, poor referees, people wanting more, faking idiocy for laughs, chavs, Chelsea sneaking past us in the semi final, closed minds, pretentious muppets, Sponge Bob Square Pants, people not liking ELO, Russel Brand, people using swearing in an attempt to emphasize their anger/frustration when all they do is highlight a lack of vocabulary, people staying over at my house and giving me Ferraro Roche as a gift, stupid drivers.....

But with regards to Pirates of the Caribbean and all POTC related matters, I suppose I get annoyed at the closed mindedness of those who are so obsessed with this whole Jack and Beth "romance". It can been seen as spending too much time dissecting the film so the littlest glance or slightest movement of the hand then becomes proof that the sky will fall down. I mean is it really proof that Will is gay if Jack's left hand twitches in scene 23 of DMC? When Liz's eyes look off camera in at the point of 2h, 02min and 43 seconds, is she looking at Jack, or is she just looking off camera?

But what annoys me the most is people getting so angry over me and my tambourine. I am amazed that such as small thing as a tambourine as got some people so wound up. Look at it from my side, every other post is concerning Jack and Beth's imminent marriage, consummation, offspring and retirement home deaths, but when I try and equal the balance, BAM, I'm automatically the bad guy.

But so be it. I didn't choose this role, but I'll play it if I have to. Now then, I'm sure I left it around here somewhere....

SammySparrow
( I love threads like these. You can REALLY have a good discussion)

T.Maria: I agree with you in some ways,but to me PotC is about adventure and love.I remember watching CotBP and thinking:'It would be SOO cool if they made a sequel.What I see that the movies have in common is adventure and love,the rest varies.

And I agree,I want it to be so I can go see it until...I've memorized it! big grin

willofthewisp:Ah! I see what you're saying! 'Not everything is what is seems'... no expression I'm quoting the Labyrinth....

SammySparrow
Kenny16: I see what your saying. But as it gets closer to the movie,it may get worse. I personally don't care anymore,unlike I used to. I just don't like it now when people are SOO sure it's going to be E/W or E/J. For all we know,she might not go with anyone...

Ditte3
Let's respect other people's opinions.Eveyone think what they like,but no argueing please.Live and let live.

Kenny16
Sammy, I honestly started banging my tambourine because I didn't see the Beth & Sparrow relationship to be in the character arcs. Really, who would get with someone who has already killed you?

Perhaps I can form a whole band. Wait, where's it gone??

AAARGHH, someone has stolen my tambour.... nope, there it is!

SammySparrow
I was just saying we shouldn't be to sure. I wouldn't mind W/E because that's how it was,with Norrington looking like a kicked puppy and Jack with his 'Pearl'. ...poor Norrington...he still looks like a kick puppy....where does he get any love in these films?!

T.Maria
Ah, kenny16 big grin

The pain in my arse has returned wink lmao.

You know its all in jest, me laddo.
Yes, some of us DO go for the ship rather than the story (because we are romantics at heart) and if you support another ship, then thats absolutely fine...

If you wanted to start a debate over which ship should win then we could talk about it and have good discussions...

But like i have told you many times before;

It only works if you respect the OTHER ships, and not just your own...smile

I respect your ship (whichever it may be) and therefore i would expect you to respect mine smile

Lets not let eachother's sink in 'friendly' cannon fire, now...wink

No;
its not the whole film.

No;
its not going to be the overall excitement to the movie.

But yes;
it will have to be wrapped up sooner or later smile

SammySparrow
Originally posted by T.Maria

No;
its not going to be the overall excitement to the movie.

To me,the most exciting part will be that fight scene with the whirlpool! eek! Jack falling doesn't seem like a good thing though... confused

Kenny16
I don't have a "ship". I can see Beth ending up with Will is a more plausible ending, suiting their characters. If I had to have a ship, it would be the KennyBeth ship!! Gar!

I have some respect for both ships, and admit I sway towards Liz and Will, but I lose respect for this Jack/Liz Ship when the smallest spot becomes concrete evidence.

Once final point on my tambourine, note how many siggys are pro-Sparrabeth. One siggy, albeit written, and I'm the bad guy. Just stop and count the amount of Jack/Liz siggys here.

savvysparrow
You know what really makes me peeved?

Gitting sat in the middle seat of an airplane! I know it's not related to pirates, but I consider the injustice about the same as hearing the strains of a mellow tambourine at 6:30 in the morning.

Seriously, can we talk about other things that peeves us about pirates rather than each other? At heart, we're all pirates fans. Surely we can all agree about something we dislike about the films beyond whether or not we agree about the shipping business.

I'm not taking a pot shot, believe me! Give peace a chance. smile

SammySparrow
I've never been on a plane... no expression I'm almost 16,you'd think I would have been by now...

Kenny16
Not exact a peeve, but I must note the distinct lack of "Gar" in these message boards.

On a side note, me and The Missus has a right old laugh last weekend, there is a place near Edinborough called Biggar. We spent the rest of the journey going "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!"

Oh hum, simple things.

Surreal_44
No arguing!!!! We rant, but we do not discuss the rants, unless we want to applaud each other for standing up and saying loudly, "You're right. That DOES SUCK."

As I've said, it's haven to rant and not be judged. Kenny, no arguing! Rant away. No one argue with Kenny! He can say he thinks J/E is the stupidest thing he's ever heard of, and that's perfectly fine.

There should be no need to defend one's ideas or opinions here. Once again, this is a thread to vent. If you cannot follow that rule, please remove yourself from this thread.

T.Maria
Originally posted by savvysparrow
You know what really makes me peeved?

Gitting sat in the middle seat of an airplane! I know it's not related to pirates, but I consider the injustice about the same as hearing the strains of a mellow tambourine at 6:30 in the morning.

Seriously, can we talk about other things that peeves us about pirates rather than each other? At heart, we're all pirates fans. Surely we can all agree about something we dislike about the films beyond whether or not we agree about the shipping business.

I'm not taking a pot shot, believe me! Give peace a chance. smile

i agree smile

And kenny16;

I guess its good that you dont ship...because when you dont ship, you dont become prone to looking and nitpicking at details (and i will hold my hand up and say that every now and again, i have done that lol).

I agree with the logic that will SHOULD be with elizabeth...
but ive always been drawn to the 'bad boys', so i couldnt help myself when sparrabeth came into the picture lol smile

So like savvy said...
if we give peace a chance !!

Happy Dance

Kenny16
But we wasn't arguing then anyway!! That was a discussion.

Still, where's the GAR?

So am I right in thinking that in here I can play my tambourine as much as I want, and no-one can shout at me?

Surreal_44
If you play it too much, I might beat you over the head with my Logic Stick of Might.

But yes, you can play the tamborine and sing loudly and off-key if you so desire.

Minie Mina
OK, I thought this was a rant thread to relief stress, not to argue and offend people.

Or don't you people read the rules of this thread.

SammySparrow
Who was arguing and offending? I haven't seen any of that here for awhile. Ranting can be taken for offending anyway.

Minie Mina
Read a couple of pages back.

PirateDiva
Life is happier when u love Sparrabeth! love

Minie Mina
*looks around*

How come people are being so dramatic? huh

SammySparrow
I don't know. But to me,everything seems to be getting criticized and to important. Because all the fun seems to be leaving,I will not be returning until June 1st. (My B-day)

So,I bid you all good bye.

PirateDiva
Hunny i think its safe to say that u've been a little dramatic too...but thats ok...we all have been!! Like i said the movie is getting closer and we all just going a little bit nuts....but thats expected from us!! lol

We'll i actually feel like I've been a little on the Hippie side ^^ hence the "LIFE IS HAPPIER WHEN U LOVE SPARRABETH"..lol...it's all Peace and Love for me!! I just want us all to be HappY!!

But this is a Rant Thread so back to it!!! My only rant....I still STILL hate that there is 38 days left til the Movie!

Minie Mina
I guess I'm being dramatic at the people who are being dramatic.

Again, it's my fault. I take all the blame.

Minie Mina
Ah! Diva! My gift just arived!!

PirateDiva
Really did u Like It? Which one was it?

Minie Mina
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JACK SPARROW IN A BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*humps it*

AH! THANK YOU!! LMAO!!

PirateDiva
Ahhhhh Im so Glad u Liked the Jack Sparrow doll i sent ya!! lol...its the Jack Sparrow with the charts right? Ah Yay im glad u got it sooo soon!!! The Book should be there is no time....even thought it's only a tease....i still want ya to have it! lol big grin

Minie Mina
SQUEEEEE!!!!

YES WITH THE CHARTS OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!!

The guy just went

"Cartero!"

And I jumped and pushed my mom aside! I knew it was from you!

PirateDiva
Ahhhhhh yay...Im soooo Glad u like it!!!!!....u have to take a picture of it and send it to me cause there was thingy on line that confused me so i just want to see if they sent u the right one!

Ur address made me a little nervous...lol! cause i didnt know if i entered it right....so im relieved to know that there was no trouble!

Now Go Hump Crazy...lol...and always remember that ur Amiga here in Cali loves ya!!! Maybe i should package myself up and send me to Puerto Rico...lol!

Minie Mina
LOOL!

My mom told me that I need a BF big grin lol.

I'll wait for ye!

OK, off topic a bit stick out tongue.

PirateDiva
lol...BF as in Best Friend or Boy Friend? lol

and I promise Mina 1 day we will meet in person!!! big grin

again Im still Playing the Lottery!! lol

Minie Mina
Bah, boy friend. I'm aware that I'm immature for it. Since the first time was a real blow to my face big grin.

PirateDiva
lol...Not with Jacks Gun I hope?

Minie Mina
Felt like it lol.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by PirateDiva

Now Go Hump Crazy...lol...and always remember that ur Amiga here in Cali loves ya!!! your OTHER amiga in Cali loves u too Chiki!!!......thats me. hehe chiki im really sorry for what happened before. i dont think you should blame yourself. i still love you babe!!ur one of my closest friends on here! along with PirateDiva of course! my little Johnny rival smile who am i kidding I LOVE YOU ALL!! IM SO GLAD I HAVE YOU GUYS TO TALK TO NOW!!

ivebeendepped43
did ne one else hear about the huge shooting @ Virginia Tech 2day?? im terrified cuz my brother lives around there!! I HATE PEOPLE WHO SHOOT PEOPLE!!.............IN REAL LIFE!!

Minie Mina
No, I havent hear. I'm so sorry.

ivebeendepped43
thats ok. u read my other lovely post? lol

Minie Mina
I just heard the news on my local news. Damn...there has been a lot of shooting in Virginia. Shit! My friend is studying there!

ivebeendepped43
yeah. do you remember hearing about the sniper in Washington D.C. a couple years ago?

Minie Mina
Yeah. Horrible...

ivebeendepped43
i lived 3 hours from there.

Minie Mina
That's messed up. Why is the world like this?

PirateDiva
yes i heard 21 ppl died...thats crazy!!! God rest their souls! Their families are in my prayers!

ivebeendepped43
after all the madness of the sniper, i was terrified to go to gas stations. we were on a trip in the middle of it all and u no how the sniper's van was white? for our rental car, we rented a white van. i wouldnt get in the car for like, 20 minutes. i was terrified someone would pull us over and throw us in jail. every hotel we went to, in the dining room and stuff, they were ALL showing updates on the sniper on the tvs and i wouldnt go into the dining rooms, i would tell someone to get me food and bring it up to the room. i just wanted it all to stop.

ivebeendepped43
the rant thread cant go down or else ill rant

Minie Mina
Wait...why would you want to bring a thread that is all about shouting and being angry?

Shouldn't we move on with love and peace?

ivebeendepped43
mmm..i guess...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.