Radou Runs the (Skill Copy) Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
After maiming Hayate and stealing the Sky Torn Blast, Raidou searches for more techniques to copy.

1. Terry Bogard (Power Geyser)
2. Geese Howard (Raging Storm)
3. Takuma Sakazaki as Mr. Karate (Haohshikouken)
4. Kyo Kusanagi (Reverse Style No. 108: Great Serpent Mow Down)
5. Kazuya Mishima (Lightning Screw Upper)
6. Heihachi Mishima (Lightning Hammer)
7. Paul Phoenix (The Unblockable Punch)
8. Sagat (Tiger Cannon)
9. Ryu (Shinshoryuken)
10. M. Bison (Psycho Break Crusher)
11. Normal and Shin Akuma (Continent-Destroying Vajira Slash and Shinto Purification Ceremony)

For Shin Akuma, the low-defense, high-offense is lifted.

Oops. Forgot the I in Raidou's name.

StyleTime
Does he keep the techniques of the previous battle, or are these each stand alone matches?

Remulous
He goes down 1st f**kin match.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StyleTime
Does he keep the techniques of the previous battle, or are these each stand alone matches?

Major Snafu

He keeps the techniques, but can't use them against his opponents.

Sado22
oh man...just when i was snickering at the irony of how Geese will go down to the same technique again *jabs at brainy* big grin

I don't know too much about DoA, but if it has people that do stuff like taking on soldiers, smack buildings, take on a fleet of airships and fall from multistory buildings etc. and this guy is the boss, then I assume he will make all these guys work for the victory or even beat them.

~Sado

Superboy Prime
I say he can copy all techniques except Bison's & Gouki's.

StyleTime
Well the fact that he can only use one technique each fight is really going to hurt him. I'm not sure why he isn't allowed to considering he has shown the abiltity to recall any copied techniques at will.

As for the fights, if he can only use the technique of the person he is fighting, I give each about a 50/50. Although Bison and Akuma will probably have higher chances than 50/50.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Remulous
He goes down 1st f**kin match.

..............co-sign. He has no chance of getting past the first 3 matches.

StyleTime
Terry can be hurt by a Power Geyser.

Remulous
Just because Raidou can copy moves doesn't mean he can do them well, not to mention I don't see Terry falling for his own special moves.
Last time I checked, Raidou lost to Kasumi, anyway.

judgement hand
yeah, i think raidou loses at geese

~ the raging hand of judgement

StyleTime
Just because Raidou can copy moves doesn't mean he can do them well, not to mention I don't see Terry falling for his own special moves.
Last time I checked, Raidou lost to Kasumi, anyway.
He instantly overpowered Hayate with Hayate's own move, so I'd say that he can do copied moves well. I'm not even saying Raidou will win in these fights, but he can steal each character's strongest move. He has a shot.

How many threads have I explained this in now? Kasumi doesn't have some huge special move that Raidou can throw right back at her. Also, Kasumi beats Terry.

Xenogears
He instantly overpowered Hayate with Hayate's own move, so I'd say that he can do copied moves well. I'm not even saying Raidou will win in these fights, but he can steal each character's strongest move. He has a shot.

How many threads have I explained this in now? Kasumi doesn't have some huge special move that Raidou can throw right back at her. Also, Kasumi beats Terry. Cosigned.

judgement hand
DUH?

Remulous

How many threads have I explained this in now? Kasumi doesn't have some huge special move that Raidou can throw right back at her. Also, Kasumi beats Terry. So what he copied the Torn Sky Blast, that barely rivals the a Hadouken. Even if he could, what I'm saying is, the power of the Terry's move depends on the power of him self, Raidou can only copy the attack, not the power the person puts behind it.
And Kasumi will never ever beat Terry.

StyleTime
So what he copied the Torn Sky Blast, that barely rivals the a Hadouken. Even if he could, what I'm saying is, the power of the Terry's move depends on the power of him self, Raidou can only copy the attack, not the power the person puts behind it.
And Kasumi will never ever beat Terry.
He overpowered Hayate. The inherent power of the Torn Sky Blast is irrelevent. He overpowered someone immediately after copying the tequnique. Obviously, Raidou can affect the power of the technique. Like I said earlier, Raidou may not beat these guys, but he has a shot.

The only thing that will save Terry from Kasumi is the fact that they will never be featured in the same game.

Remulous
He over powered Hayate because he's stronger, he didn't even need to use the Torn Sky Blast, not because he can do the move better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.