Gorgon vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who wins?

masterbruce
Gorgon wins very easily...blindfolded.

jasonk3
Originally posted by masterbruce
Gorgon wins very easily...blindfolded.

I agree with masterbruce

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by steverules
Who wins?

Gorgon wins

SpunkySmurph
Gorgon 10/10

steverules
He did beat the crap outta wolverine...sabe's has to win a few rounds here, he's like wolverine...maybe better but I'm not sure

TricksterPriest
Gorgon's power gives him the win, even if his skills don't..........

jinzin
depends on which sabretooth I guess....

adamantiumized sabretooth takes this lest gorgon gives him the staredown.

admantiumless sabes is probably getting beat though.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jinzin
depends on which sabretooth I guess....

adamantiumized sabretooth takes this lest gorgon gives him the staredown.

admantiumless sabes is probably getting beat though.

gorgon without blindfold would beat Adamantium Sabes 10/10

gorgon with blindfold would beat Adamantium Sabes 9/10 (seeing how he beat Elektra AND Wolverine with ease)

TricksterPriest
I know he's only been in a few comics, but how come this guy hasn't gotten a respect thread? He seems pretty good.

steverules
he has no respect thread cause he didn't really live long enough, his girl friend was Aunt May's older sister and he died in a crappy way

riceroost
Gorgon 7/10.

Sabretooth does have the advantage over Wolverine in this fight in that he's more likely to just automatically go berserk (where Gorgon will have trouble utilizing his telepathy), but in the end the result is the same.

jinzin
gorgon without blindfold would beat Adamantium Sabes 10/10

just for arguments sake... without his stare (since that was the only circumstance that I stated in which admantium Sabretooth would win).....

HOW?

The damage that gorgon could inflict on sabretooth with a katana would be minimal at best....
his striking power, useless......
and in close quarters against a berserker rage what's his TP going to do for him...

I'm the first to defend Gorgon in most cases on the forums but he's got a few problems fighting an admantiumized sabretooth here... assuming he doesn't stare sabes down at least...

Sabretooth's healing factor is more effecient than wolverine's, his damage soak and natural durability are higher.
His strength much greater.
Adamantium bones give him an advantage to protect weak at least some weak spots.

Gorgon held a major advantage due to CIS against wolverine in two areas... the first being that wolverine didn't opt to slice limbs off of gorgon and instead go for stabs
the second being that he never once went into berserker mode so gorgons TP was at full play..

Victor most likely will be ripping gorgon limb form limb... healing factor doesn't do much for that.
and Victor runs a good risk to Gorgon of Berserking out on him and totally negating his TP advantage....

I just don't see what kind of damage Gorgon can dish out that's going to drop creed before creed meatgrinds him in return. erm

gorgon with blindfold would beat Adamantium Sabes 9/10 (seeing how he beat Elektra AND Wolverine with ease)

He had strict advantages against both characters in that storyline that he doesn't have here...

Elektra doesn't have creeds super strength, nor his durability or healing factor.... one hit and she goes down.. Victor can afford to make a lot more mistakes then she could..Victor can use taking damage to his advantage where she couldn't.

Wolverine, he got sneak attacked atfter ninja's wore him down the first fight, he did get owned hard the second, but the third fight he could have potentially won had he not forgot how to slice off limbs... erm
Not to mention the fact that he didn't go berserk when they fought thus upholding Gorgon's advantage via TP....

llagrok
Both the Inhuman Gorgon and the Hydra one takes Sabretooth to school smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.