Drive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
the show starts tonight (April 15)

looks interesting.... I hear it has a LOST feel to it

Just curious if anyone else is going to watch it or what you all think of it if you did watch it after tonight. smile

here's the website: http://fox.com/drive/

forumcrew
the first 2 eps have been online since yesterday morning but havnt got around to checking it out yet.

Morning_Glory
they were already online... i thought tonight was the premier messed

Solo
Doesn't look very good, except for the fact that Nathan Fillion is in it.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
they were already online... i thought tonight was the premier messed

well they were leaked online.

I didnt think it looked very good from the commercials either, I watched the first 2 eps.. definitely wasnt the best thing id ever seen but it was interesting enough for me to wanna check it out a bit more.

Morning_Glory
i saw it last night.... I thought it wasnt so bad... not so bad, as I'm gonna watch the new episode tonight smile

Blue_Hefner
It was good, but not better than Heroes. Speaking of Heroes, if Drive stays on Mondays, no one will watch it.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
It was good, but not better than Heroes. Speaking of Heroes, if Drive stays on Mondays, no one will watch it. Drive is at 8 O'Clock...Hereos is at 9.

I liked it, I thought it was vaguely original, and it reminded me of Prison Break greatly for some reason.

Morning_Glory
Haven't watched Heroes... and I know Ive been told I need to

Darth Macabre
Man, tonights episode was sick! So Alex's a driver, huh? All I know is that he was ripping the road up when he got his car back; that smirk at the end? Priceless! This just might be my new favorite show.

forumcrew
ehhh them all getting to rome in a neat line 1 behind each other. Come on thats some crap.

Darth Macabre
So what do you think? Is he dead or what?

DeVi| D0do
No.

I like this show... Doesn't take itself so seriously. Not the greatest show on the planet, but still a lot of fun.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
So what do you think? Is he dead or what? I doubt he's gonna die... in real life- he most likely would be dead, you know with him bleeding and all that all over the place -- but in TV land I think they can revive him ...somehow

LORDSIDIOUS01
Has this show been canceled yet?

Morning_Glory
no expression

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I doubt he's gonna die... in real life- he most likely would be dead, you know with him bleeding and all that all over the place -- but in TV land I think they can revive him ...somehow I don't think he's going to die, either...but I do think there's going to be a twist or something. Like he's going to fall into a coma, giving his half-brother a real reason to win the race.

DeVi| D0do
Cancelled.

Well that kinda sucks...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Cancelled.

Well that kinda sucks... Yeah, it does. I was reading that before. Strike two for Nathan Fillion with Fox. Oh well, hopefully they release the last two episodes so we get to see what happened.

forumcrew
yea i didnt watch it again after the first couple. After sitting on it a bit and talking to a friend about it, kind of realized it was no good and goin no where.

Morning_Glory
nooo.. I dont want it to cancel... I was really getting into the show sad

Blue_Hefner
Does this ****ing show even come anymore? I haven't seen it since like the third episode.

Darth Vicious
Thats because it got cancelled!

Gideon
That's too bad, because Fillion is a really talented actor. I loved Firefly. In my opinion, it was better than Buffy or Angel, and I loved those two shows as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.