The Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FragileHaloRyuu
Anyone out there gotta deck? I do, unfortunately, my strongest monster is Wingedweaver.

Godshinto
I do

FragileHaloRyuu
Now, be honest, what's your strongest card? Have you ever "dueled" anyone?

kiyana_ayame
I do. My strongest card i think is my Blue eyes and yes i have dueled someone, my best friend who also baught the deck. (She got Yugi's and i got Kaiba's, we buy new cards every now and then)

FragileHaloRyuu
Oh I want one...Wingedweaver has an attack of only 2750. I have 5 cards with over 2000 attack points. And I think 20 over 1500. But I have some rare magic, trap, and monster cards. And I am fully capable of restoring my life points.

Do you have any other cards from the anime. I have quite a few, but I didn't start out with a starter deck.

kiyana_ayame
I have loads of Yu-gi-oh cards i've been collecting then for a while now and i have wingweaver to. Me and my mate always duel its great because we have all these inside jokes because of then that no one else understands.

FragileHaloRyuu
That's cool. There's only one person I could duel with and he'll be gone in the spring.

So, did you guys ever have a time when there was a "Heart of the Cards" speech? I am still trying to find out just want kind of drugs the people at 4Kiddies are on. That makes no sense.

crazy_c
My brother has loads of yu-gi-oh cards cos my other brother works in argos and hes always bringing home those little packets of cards and selling them to him for rip-off prices and my little brother is ten and not very bright so he doesnt know hes being ripped-off laughing

kiyana_ayame
Oh god those speaches they make me giggle. Have you heard some of the songs that are made for Yu-Gi-Oh? they are sooo funny

FragileHaloRyuu
Yeah, those people are definitely whacked out on something. Did you hear dub for Shaman King! That theme song is '80s and completely loathesome.

A kid at my school does that. Except I got about 8 packs for five bucks.

kiyana_ayame
Some of the songs i've heard though, they are so funny like "Heart of the cards" and "World of Yu-Gi-Oh" and the one which started it all off with me "Face up Face down" they are so funny have you heard them?

FragileHaloRyuu
I've heard "Heart of the Cards." After that I stayed away from the music.

Do you have any of the games? I've got Forbidden Memories.

kiyana_ayame
No i've never played any of the games. Are they any good? Who's your favourite character?

FragileHaloRyuu
I've just played Forbidden Memories. I think they've got at leat six including the Dugeon Dice Monster video games. Forbidden Memories is okay, but it gets dull quick. I am just angry Isis was in it, but Malik wasn't.

Hey, do you know of the episode when Yami's dueling one of the Big Five and Kuriboh was his deck master? What happened in the last episode of the duel?

Basically, how did the battle end?

Lord Shadow Z
He moved Kuriboh to the field and added this magical rainbow card to him. He then summoned Gaia the Fierce Knight and used him to ride over the rainbow to attack Gansley's life points directly

FragileHaloRyuu
Ah, I see. I keep missing the third episode. I don't suppose anyone could tell me what happened over the last two weeks. I kept over sleeping.

fungrl515
lol. poor you. i have a great deck, but only one of my friends plays it with me, but she goes to a different school. and, i d it in secret, as it is considered... stupid at my school.

Lord Shadow Z
I've got a couple of friends that duel me around my area and I'm pretty good at dueling (when my first hand is all magic cards I break down and cry though)

Lord Ryugen
My strongest card is the Blue Eyes but I also have the Toon monsters, Dark Magician, Summoned Skull and Relinquished. I duel Lord Shadow Z a lot and Lord Mortis and Lord Vegellamy. I've got about two hundred cards so my deck's pretty damm strong. evil face

Lord Shadow Z
My strongest cards are Dark Magician, Summoned Skull, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Guardian Grarl, Great Maju Garzett, The Tri-Horned Dragon and the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

kanis
alien The decks I have are the Joey, yugi and the pegasus decks, my favorite cards are the barrel dragon the red eyes black dragon and the toon summoned skull. The game I have of Yu-Gi-Oh is for the PS2 and it is duelist of the rose and have been in an duel with L ryugen & and L Shadow Z

crazy_c
I'm trying to get my little brother to teach me how to play. Except he's being mean and not letting me use his deck sad

Has anyone seen Yu-gi-oh in japanese? I've seen a few episodes and it really is so much more pleasant to watch and makes a lot more sense too.

BlackHatDefect
I like YugiOh better in japanese.The voices are much nicer to hear.As for the mysterious first season,i loved seeing Seto with green hair!best upgrade though,Malik's voice.Gawd he sounds terrible here in america..what a change!I liked Jyounochi's looks better in the lost first season,as i did Anzu,Seto,Honda,and so forth.It was also cool to see Honda's love Ribbon....or..i donno if there still withy echother but i hope not or Honda's being a bad boy hitting on Jyounochi's sis!

crazy_c
lol .Yugi is so cute in the first season! I serioously wanted to go inside the screen and give him a hug! And Bakura is way more creepy in the original. Why can't the dub keep things the way they're supposed to be? sad poopies

BlackHatDefect
Cause im sure parents wouldnt want their kids watching an anime that is awsomly violent and evil!BWAHAHAHAA...the first season was VERY violent!

cLoVi€
i missed the last episode, can anyone tell me what happened with this all millenium things? confused

Cyclops
Clover, where did your sig and such go?

And, you want to post some more info on where you are? I might be able to help.

Darth_Midal
Ok Yugi is the greatest game ever i l;ove it Exodia rocks ass

Ron_is_Cute
I have a deck I've never dueled anyone and i think my strongest card is my dark magician

crazy_c
what part is it at where you are?

Pred@tor
bread

cLoVi€
i have no idea.
he was fighting with pegassus (or what is this guy called) and there was some stuff with spliting personalities.. and i dunno what..
i haven't seen much of it. but it ended with "to be continued" and they stoped showing it blink

crazy_c
oh that's duelist kingdom. yugi basically beats him and then bakura comes along and takes pegasus' millenium eye. that might be bit wrong cos i just really saw random parts of it.

dj_matrix
ok...i like yugioh but not that much

.hack//love
I've seen this show before but to tell you the truth I'm not thrilled about it. Ok actually I think the show sucks. I guess I'm not for this type of show.

big gay kirk
My son has a huge Yugi-Oh deck.... 300 at least... his strongest card is a Blue eyes white dragon, but mine is Toon World... rolling on floor laughing

Cyclops
The strongest (highest attack) card in my deck I have is Kaiser Glider.

Thundercleese
I have a blue eyes toon dragon and all three egyptian god cards

crazy_c
I heard the egyptian god cards aren't really that powerful erm

BlackHatDefect
I know its old news,but the Yugi-Oh movie is hitting theaters around August.What do you guys think?Is anyone brave enough to go see it??
I think im going to take my sister to it,shes totally in love with Jyounochi(Joey for you silly dubbies)
And if Malik(Marik)is in it...id go in a heartbeat.

Raventheonly
the only reason i would go to that movie would be to bomb the theater for showing it.

Yuna33
a yu-gi-oh! movie!?
this can't be good!
i collect the cards but a movie!?
don't u think there just milking it a little bit?

Storm
I' m just getting into Yu-Gi-Oh, watching the episodes... And I' m checking some sites at the moment to gain a better understanding smile

crazy_c
You should try watch some of the episodes in their original japanese form. It's a lot more pleasant.

I think I'll see the movie but i don't think it'll be very good since it's 4kids who arranged for the movie to be made and it's going to be recorded in english first then dubbed in japanese. It sounds kind of backwards to me...

BlackHatDefect
DAMN THOSE 4KIDS PEOPLE!!!!!I WANT MY YUGI-OH BACK!!!!!!!

crazy_c
me tooo!!! I heard that they're releasing season 1 (well technically 2nd season) Uncut and subtitled on dvd so that kind of makes up for it.

crazy_c
hmmmm........ link for the trailer for the yu-gi-oh movie http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/yugioh_016408/yugioh_trlr_dl.mov

tis very cheezy. and you get 4 cards when you go see it. heh nice marketing strategy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

animeelf
i collect only for the pretty cards Happy Dance Happy Dance

crazy_c
lol, i don't collect i use my lil brothers big grin

Eccentric
this is a stupid question i know but how do you spell the name of the girl that is in yu gi's group of friends. There is Yu Gi, Tristan, Joey and ???

Thanks.

crazy_c
Tea i think.

BlackHatDefect
NO ITS NOT TEA
Its Anzu
Joyonouchi=Joey
Hona=Tristen
REMEMBER THAT!!

Cyclops
And it is not Tea... it is Taea. Tay-Uh.

They changed so much for the English version... kind of a piss off.

duelest 123
Happy Dance iam new on the talky bords i dont know if this will make it to the bords

duelest 123
does any 1 have a deck out there tell all your deck but first rate mine and tell me what to take out and put in i have 49 cards in my deck so i dont whant any more then 49 rate my deck:::::monster cards:3 blue eyes white dragon/ la jinn the mystical genie of the lamp/ battle footballer/chos necromancer/master kyonshee/2 blazing inpachi/2 gearfried the iron knight/lord of d/summoned skull/jinzo/x head cannon/darkfire soldier #1/battle ox/man eater bug/neo the magic swordsman/getsu fuhma/mad dog of drakness/sea serpent warrior of darkness/penguin soldier/opticlops/kaiser sea horse/neo bug/::::: magic cards are card destruction /diffrent dimension capsule/graceful charity/mask of the accursed/scapgoat/the flute of summoning dragon/premature burial/tribute to the doomed/monster reborn/fissure/swords of reveealing light/de spell/mystcal space typhoon/black pendant/malvonent nuzzler/remove trap/meagamorph/pot of greed/and last but not least traps/waboku/ring of destruction/enchanted javelin/trap hole/sakuretsu aromor and thats my deck rate it!!if u dont no wut the cards do tell me or look them up thank u for rateing my deck!!

animeelf
why is joey always the one in trouble!??! poor kid with the brooklyn accent who lives in japan. ahaha, i can't get over the dubbers, WHY!? that's like luna from sailor moon with the english accent!
....tae tai... however you spell her name should hook up with Kaiba. he's sooo much better for her. and he's hot lol

crazy_c
i know but that person was talking about the dub.

FEDFAN316
my strongest cards are blue eyes (x's 2)red eyes legendary fisherman,he isn't powerful alone,but with my strategy that i've been working on since i started (2000) he's very powerful,and reliquished and the english voice actor for yami sounds hot!!!!i don't watch it much any more,and BlackHatDefect,this is one anime show i know alot about!so don't go yellin' at me,remember,iu say it all the english way,you say japanese!

BlackHatDefect
*blink blink*I wan't going to say anything anyway

nail_bunny
I used to be a big time dueler, but i dont hardly play anymore because i cant find decent people to play with. Everyone I meat wants to bed the rules to their advantage and I want to play by the official rules. My strongest card is the Blue Eyes White Dragon. I have 3 of them and my whole deck is based around dragons

badsymbiote
Kaiba is hot. Couldn't agree more. Love your signature. Good work.

BlackHatDefect
Kiba-san*is*hot..but Malik-san is hotter

Im really starting to like Kiba-san,hes becoming more of a human being,and starting to care more about those who love him.Im really happy about that

grey fox
ha i have obelisk (the tormentor) so stick that in your blunt and smoke it

also has anyone noticed how annoying tea is freindship this freindship that THATS IT I HAVE GOT A CONTRACT ON HER LFE * gives the contract and a huge bag of money ot bad symbyote because he knows that only a super cool symbyote can get the job done right )

innocent bystander: hey why didn,t oyu go kill that annoying s**t

grey fox : raises arm as it changes to blaster vaporises persons head

NO ONE CONTRADICTS ME DO IT AGIN AND I WILL SEND BAD SYMBYOTE (WHO I WILL PAY A HUGE BAG OF MONEY ) and tao pi pi after you

BlackHatDefect
idiot...

grey fox
hey are you calling me an idiot black hat defect

BlackHatDefect
BWAHAHAHAHA THE BLACK KNIGHT ALWAYS TRIUMPHS(can't spell though)

-I quotith Monty Python

grey fox
hey dont make me send tao pi pi on you ( ok so he is a weak ass and got beaten by goku but thats not the point ) NO ONE CONTADICTS ME AND LIVES TAO GET HER

tao pi pi : DODON WAVE

BlackHatDefect
AHHH I DIED....shit.....this suckes..well awwell....*hugs Tamahome*all better

grey fox
OH SO YOU THINK YOU WILL LIVE EHH WELL PREPARE TO BE VAPORISED ( PULLS OUT MOBILE AND RINGS SOME ONE ) (usng phone voice) yeah got a problem can you please big bag of money involved thansk ( angry voice NOW WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT A POST THEN YOU ILL DIE MWAHAHAAHAH COUGH COUGH SPLUTTER CHOKE

BlackHatDefect
*uses all her hated characters as a shield*WHOOT....*Runs away with Tamahome*IM ELOPING FIGHTING SUXXX

badsymbiote
Oh, fox--these guys don't know me yet, and furthermore, some of them may be under the impression that I'm nice- so please don't blow my cover. Also, I won't hurt BlackHat for any amount of money. She has already earned my respect, and finally, we have a reputation as a Protector, whose sanctity "We" shall never violate.

For those of you unfamiliar with symbiotes, the "we" is constituted by 2 separate entities. Me and my "other"--the symbiote.

BlackHatDefect
Is there somthing your not telling me my friend>?(/yes i do like u)

Orlando´s Angel
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! bunny
DOES ANY ONE OF YOU HAVE A GAME OF YU-GI-OH ON GAME BOY ADVANCE??? COS I DO, I HAVE THE ETERNAL DUELIST SOUL AND THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I THINK KAIBA IS SOOOOO HOT AND SEXI rolling on floor laughing cool )

ANY WAY, DO YOU HAVE THE CARD OF THE HEAD OF EXODIA ( IF YOU DO, PLEASE TELL ME THE CODE.... ) mobile

Joker1237
They are coming out with a Yu-Gi-Oh movie soon, just saw the previews on tv(No its not a live action movie, anime.)

ssj4goku
i have a deck i also nine of the dtrongest cards in the game i have all three egyptian god cards all 5 pieces of exodia the forbiden one and and i also got ultimate blueeyes white dragon, but i also have the ps2 game it is pretty fun and i was wondering if any one here knows any card codes that they could give me that way i have a better chance in the game because i have just started playing the card game recently and i have boosted my deck to over 5000 cards and well i cant really find a challenger worthy enough to give me a challenge

Orlando´s Angel
hey goku can you give me the code of the head of exodia???????

i was looking for that but never find it....................so..............
bunny bunny bunny

ssj4goku
yeah goto vgstragities.com and look under ps2 and then look under the letter y and it will give the code to some pretty pwerful cards

Orlando´s Angel
Thank's!!! bunny

Robo-Chocobo
I have a deck, and ive been collecting since metal raiders.(on and off)

i have lots of good cards, but no secret rares(DAMN YOU VAMPIRE LORD AND IMPERIAL ORDER)

I have a lots of nice ultra rares, and a pretty strong deck, i need 2 more mst, and some of the broken cards like tribe infecting virus. and mirror force etc. all of my cards i have either traded for,(like my my solemn judgemtn, or i pulled from a booster pack.(like my airknight and breaker(my fav cards)

i wiwsh i had the millenium rod, then i could make people throttle themselves over the internet. and force card shops to give me secret rares that are reasonably priced. for once.

ssj4goku
hey your welcome and hey robo if you were in mobile i would play i have a lot of ultra rare cards and like i said i have all the egytion god cards and all five pieces of exodia and when i play i play for keeps so if you loose i win the deck how do you think i got all the cards i have now

Robo-Chocobo
like i'd play you. rare hunter.

ssj4goku
your right i am a rare hunter and no one will stop for i am invincible but i have all the rare cards i need but that dont mean that i would like to play you for fun come on what do you say

Robo-Chocobo
Have you any idea how hard it was for me to make a play worthy deck using only boosters, trades, and an occasional single from a card shop?

Robo-Chocobo
first edition breaker the magical warrior from a booster =big bucks

ssj4goku
no for i am an ultimate player and i started out with only 45 cards but now i have over 5000

Orlando´s Angel
i can beat you using my deck but is in the ''Eternal duelist soul'' game boy advanced game im powerfull whit that deck!!!

ssj4goku
well that is in a game i am talking about real life and i bet you wont even be able to beat me in that game either cause i have that game as well and lets just say i have two of every card except the blue eyes and i got three of them

Robo-Chocobo
nothing can beat my awsome dark deck in eds.

but if all you fools really want a challenge, the pick up stairway to the destined duel. it includes cards to right b4 legacy of darkness.

Dark_Psylocke
My starongest card is Obelisk the Tormentor, if I can summon it of course!

I want Pegasus pics!!! love

Parusa
I would like to chalange some of you guys on YVD, I will be playing with my real deck that I composed by buying boosterpacks, its a Beatdown-Chaos deck and I won't mind you using a made up deck

and btw, orlandos angel, you don't need de img tag to link to an avatar stick out tongue (yup i'm a smartass)

Parusa
exept for great maju Garzett (wich also sucks when you only have ah weak monster on the field) they all suck big time... and Red-eyes... he's just f*cked up BIG TIME, A monster doesn't have to have big atk or def points (DEF monster also suck btw). Until a little while ago the strongest monster in my deck was summoned skull until I got a Bls-Eotb

theterminatorx
well i have blue eyes white dragon,blue eyes ultimate dragon,blue eyes ultimate dragon with black luster soldier fused and 3 god cards and gate guardian,4 exodia peices,3 magnet warriors and fused magnet warrior,dark magician,summoned skull....so i have a good amount of strong cards...as for magics and traps i''l post that later

ssj4goku
well then i guess we all have challenges but i hope you can beat the power of my almight winged dragon of ra my obilisk and my slifer, oh and dont forget my exodia's five pieces they are all in my deck and i have ways of getting them

theterminatorx
dont worry i could....(secret strategy) evil face

Robo-Chocobo
Beud,beud black luster, arent even out in english.
and the fused magnet warrior isnt a fusion. its valkerion the magna warrior. and summon skull isnt strong now days. unless their in japanese(which isnt play legal to have english and japanese cards) so beud and beudbls arent playable here yet. 3 god cards arent play legal, they have no effect text. their just nice trophies you paid a fortune for.

has ANYONE actually picked up a booster lately? I mean, anyone who had paid any attention to the game at all would know what the strongest monsters are.

jinzo, Chaos emperor-envoy of the end, black luster soldier-envoy of the begining, vampire lord, d.d. warrior lady, tribe infecting virus (yata garasu is being banned)

Robo-Chocobo
attack doesnt matter as much as it used to now days. nowdays, effects are what make the win. jinzo ownas all traps, and 2400 attack is nice. a summon skull. d.d. warrior lady, you ram it(suicide) into a card, and remove it from play, tribe infecting virus- 1600 attack, effect:name 1 card type, and destroy all monsters of that type on the field, discard 1 card from ur hand.

theterminatorx
true its very good to have a powerful card with a good effect..but the god cards has effects too...and even the weakest cards have good effects like man eater bug extremely low atk/def...but good effect

ssj4goku
not neseciarliy true if you actually read in the yu gi oh book you would find out that the winged dragon of ra has an effect that make it immune to all traps magic spells and effects of other monsters making it invincible

theterminatorx
thats what i was saying....winged dragon of ra has 3 effects

Parusa
And alsow he is (just as the other 2 god cards) illegal to play with, and if you didn't pay 70 $ for them they are most likely fake

kiyana_ayame
Yu-Gi-Oh the movie came out in the UK yesterday in the cinema's I went to go and see it and I really liked it. Has anyone else seen it?

Robo-Chocobo
I've seen it. I thought it was funy.

best part : pegasus's toon's. then after winning, kaiba goes: thats all foks.

I noticed all sorts of little jokes, and funny little things, like b4 yugi gets the dagger the zombies attack and touch tea, and she gets an anger vein in her forhead and starts to strangle it, while a zombie had lands on joey.

i thought all the people chasing yugi was funny.

the duels were good.

ssj4goku
i so wanted to see it but alas my mom needed grocverys and i gave her my money cause she was broke

Eccentric
I want to see it but we will most probably not get it here in south africa. I hate living here sometimes!!

ssj4goku
wow you way out there

Robo-Chocobo
sometimes?

Parusa
I would even hate being born there, Can't you like... move to america or europe or something ? lol

kiyana_ayame
England is usually crap for anime, I usually get mine off amazon and so get it sent over here from america (i've recently got hooked on inuyasha). We are starting to get more, I mean they do sell it over here but there isn't that much and what there is isn't always that good. Thats why i was so excited about an anime getting released in the cinema over here.
Your right robo-chocobo it is quite funny. Pegasus really made me laugh, and when yugi is running from the mummys made me laugh aswell.

Robo-Chocobo
TALK LATER!!!
RUN NOW!!!

and i got a good chucle at seeing haga aka weevil and Rex bolth sitting there all grumpy.

I wonder what Mai was thinking...

I also laughed when pegasus played cost down, and he began to explain it like he did to cards in the first season, then Kaiba cuts him off"i know what it does, who do you think your talking to, a rookie?" and pegasus gets peeved.

§nakehead
My most powerfull character is Fortress Whale and blue eyes ultimate Dragon

Dark_Psylocke
I sooooooo want to watch that movie, it comes out this Friday... besides there is Pegasus Happy Dance love

BloomBabyGirl
i saw the movie eek! uh my to card is black skull dragon blue eyes ultimaate and slyfer teh sky dragon

ssj4goku
hell yeah i am going to go see the movie four times in a week that way i get all the cards laughing out loud

Robo-Chocobo
did you know the god cards have a secret 4 ability. If you pay over 100 dollars for all of them they...PROVE YOUR A HUGE NERD AND MONDO IDIOT!!!

crazy_c
I didn't get a card when i went cos they ran out of them the second day. The movie was all right. The cheesy parts made me cringe though apart from that it was good.

Real
damn...i wanna blue eyes ultimate...but i dont wanna c the movie...
my decks got (rares): 3 blue eyes, 2 red eyes, soul exchange, lord of D., penguin soldier, scapegoat, black illusion ritual, graceful charity, 2 relinquished, 2 black illusion ritual, change of heart, spellbinding circle, black pendant, sanga, swords of revealing light, twin headed behemoth, suijin, 2x time wizard, mirror wall,kazejin...

Robo-Chocobo
man no offense but that deck is WAY outdated.

Shdw Yami
Any Of You guys live in lincolnshire, cause ive won a tournament and im lookin for competition. Oh Yeah My Strongest Card Is All Five Pieces Of Exodia. :]

Dark_Psylocke
It's a shame no one live in Mexico City, I'd duel with you.

I've been thinking about getting a haricut like Bakura's... confused

Thunder God
yeah my cards are good but my most powerful cxard is The Winged Dragon of RA (yes folks i have a real one, cost $75 dollars on ebay) and now i dont duel anymor so i might plan to sell all 200 cards

crazy_c
DO IT!!!!! eek!

nursalt
My strongest cards are a fake RA,Obilisk,Slifer,blue-eyes ultimate,gate gaurdian, all the peices to gaurdian,the magnet warriors put together card, and another Slifer. but their all fake.

Parusa

Dark_Psylocke
I'll have to hide in a cave for a time, but that'll do. I'll do it! *Might be pretty wierd though, a girl walking around with Bakura's hairdo!*

I watched the film, it's GREAT! Not enough Pegasus though...

BlackHatDefect
I know this is random but anyone but me seen the original SSN1,ya know,with Kaiba's green hair?

Dark_Psylocke
Nope, but that sounds strange!

BTW, I must ask, about Pegasus, three things.

1-What colour is his hair? White, lilac, or purple?
2-What colour are his eyes?
3-Did he marry Cecilia/ Cynthia or did she die before they did?

mysical dream
hi my name is mysical dream and my strongest card would be my blue eyes as well! smile embarrasment wink cool Happy Dance angel

mysical dream
hello dark phylocke tell me more about the movie . it sounds cool!
smile thumb up whistle pegasus has lilac hair, brown eyes and was married to ceclia! big grin smile wink angel

am drunk
hey i have a deck, my strongest card is blue eyes white dragon, and i have over like 500 cards

am drunk
ihave the movie in dvd is so cool

am drunk
Parusa ur deck is very good, here is my deck to compare wich is beter:
blue eyes
darck magicia=3
snatch steal
birdface
reflect bounder
man eater bug
mirror force
newdoria
raise the monster
mystycal space typhoon
thousend knifes
darck magician courtain=2
darck magician girl
kuriboh
majic jammer
darck jeroid
raigeki
gracefull charity
sangan
savage tempt
shadownight archfiend soldier
wotbf
skape goat
trap hole=2
pot of greed
cal of the haunted
jinzo
dust tornado=2
gear golem the moving fortres
berserk gorila
chaos sorcerer
recycle
reload
mad dog of darckness
dark blade
black tyrano
guardian angel joan
hero emerges
trap jammer
archfiend soldier
great maju gazett
zero gravity
sacuretsu armor
doble coston
rebd
raigeki brake
Invader of Darkness
Spirit of the Pharaoh
the Third Sarcophagus
The Second Sarcophagus
The First Sarcophagus

am drunk
Real igot three blue eyes ultimate dragons

mysical dream
hey am drunk you have alot of cards !man you must have alot of time to duel and buy them!ive only got about 150 cards but that not enough right! embarrasment

Robo-Chocobo

Dark_Psylocke
Thanks! big grin

About the film, I guess I can tell you the basics. For a reason or the other, an acient "demon" least I think so* called Anubis has returned to try to take over the world and have revenge on Yami Yugi, because he defeated him in the past. He does this by means of a duel, however it's pretty interesting to see the development. You should watch it if you're a fan.

Dark_Psylocke
I've a question. I want to buy a deck *the firts one for me only*. Threfore, this will be my basic deck. Which should I buy?

I want to buy Pegasus' deck, but they've told me I'd better buy Kaiba's structure deck. Which do you suggest? *if it's another one, tell me too*

Robo-Chocobo
i would go for either the kaiba or yu-gi evolution structure deck. everything else is WAY outdated. the only REALLY good card in the pegasus deck is mystical space typhoon and graceful charity. I think kaiba has premature burial...any way look. dont buy and decks other than the evolution starter decks. they are just way to out dated. only buy the pegasus and joey if your looking for a specific card in the set.

Robo-Chocobo
ALRIGHT here is the starter deck yugi evolution deck list

http://www.pojo.com/yu-gi-oh/PriceGuide/YugiEvolutionsSpoiler-2-24.htm

Robo-Chocobo
and here is the kaiba evolution deck.

http://www.pojo.com/yu-gi-oh/PriceGuide/KaibaEvolutionsSpoiler-2-24.htm

Robo-Chocobo
bottom line: while kaiba has a few more specifically powerful cards, it's harder to pull together than yu-gi's deck.

both of them are weak without better cards. many of the cards in there are filler material.
yugi list of good cards.
Sangan
Kuriboh
Dark Hole
Fissure
Monster Reborn
Change of Heart
Mystical Space Typhoon
2 best cards are:
Pot of Greed
Waboku

Robo-Chocobo
best kaiba cards for regualr play(aka in your own hand made deck)

Kaiser Sea Horse
Witch of the Black Forest
Mystic Tomato
Monster Reborn
Change of Heart
Megamorph
dust tornado
2 best cards:
Nobleman of Crossout
Premature Burial

Robo-Chocobo
bottom line:
yugi has mystical space typhoon and other strong cards play able in a real deck.

Kaiba has lots of nice monsters but his deck is way to tribute heavy.

bottom line: buy both. then take out the crap cards.

otherwise go with yugi deck.

Robo-Chocobo
Yu-Gi-Oh Banned & Restricted List
Effective August 25, 2004, this is the list of Forbidden and Limited Cards from Konami. (This list is directly from Upper Deck's Website).

Japanese, Asian-English and Counterfeit cards are not legal for use in Official Tournaments. The English print God cards are also not legal for tournament play.

World Wide card use policy
Effective as of May 1st, Upper Deck will eliminate the rule that only English cards designated for that territory can be used in tournament play. Meaning that any English card can be used around the world. Asian-English is still prohibited for any territory other than Asia.

I. Forbidden Cards

Effective October 1, 2004, the following cards will be on the Forbidden List for tournaments that use the Forbidden List. (See the Hot News page for more details on the Forbidden List.)

Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Dark Hole
Delinquent Duo
Graceful Charity
Harpie's Feather Duster
Imperial Order
Mirror Force
Monster Reborn
Raigeki
Sangan
United We Stand
Witch of the Black Forest
Yata-Garasu

Robo-Chocobo
II. Limited Cards
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Butterfly Dagger - Elma
Call of the Haunted
Card Destruction
Ceasefire
Change of Heart
Confiscation
Cyber Jar
Exiled Force
Exodia the Forbidden One
Fiber Jar
Heavy Storm
Injection Fairy Lily
Jinzo
Left Leg of the Forbidden One
Left Arm of the Forbidden One
Mage Power
Magic Cylinder
Magical Scientist
Mirage of Nightmare
Painful Choice
Pot of Greed
Premature Burial
Reckless Greed
Reflect Bounder
Right Arm of the Forbidden One
Right Leg of the Forbidden One
Ring of Destruction
Sinister Serpent
Snatch Steal
Swords of Revealing Light
The Forceful Sentry
Tribe-Infecting Virus

Robo-Chocobo
Limited:
Twin-Headed Behemoth
Upstart Goblin
Vampire Lord

III. Semi-Limited Cards

You can ONLY use two of the following cards in the Deck & Side Deck combined:

Creature Swap
Last Turn
Manticore of Darkness
Marauding Captain
Morphing Jar
Morphing Jar #2
Nobleman of Crossout
Reinforcement of the Army

Robo-Chocobo
Parusa I edited your deck a bit. it's not complient with the new ban list, but it's a start.

I am proud to see someone who is a REAL duelist. not some fool who thinks the strongest card is blue eyes white dragon.

and dont go telling me of your wonder deck in the game. I DONT care.

Robo-Chocobo
My last post 4 a while...MY DECK LIST.
monsters:18
1x airknight parshath
3x berserk gorrila
1x breaker the magical warrior
1x crimson ninja
1x cyber jar
1xdark driceratops
1x d.d. dragon
2x enraged battle ox
1x giant orc
2x kycoo the ghost destroyer
1x night assailant
1x sinister serphent
1x tribe infecting virus
1x witch of the black forest.
spell:14
1x change of heart
1x dark hole
1x d.d. designator
1x exchange
1x giant trunade
1x graceful charity
1x harpies feather duster
1x heavy storm
1x monster reborn
1x mystical space typhoon
1x offerings to the doomed
1x pot of greed
1xpremature burial
1x the shallow grave
traps:7
1x cursed seal of the forbiden spell.
1x magic drain(god I want 3 of these)
1x ring of destruction

Robo-Chocobo
traps(cont.)
1x royal command
1x solemn judgment
1x trap jammer
2x waboku

am drunk
mysical dream ive a lot time to duel but idont duel very much cuz in china i dont have many friends 2 duel with

am drunk
Dark_Psylocke kabas estructure deck is amazing very very good, pick that one realy

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>