Sephiroth vs. Ganon without his invulnerability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Before I joined KMC I read alot of threads to watch people argue. On this subject some people complained about Ganon and the whole "only Master Sword can hurt him" thing. So I stripped Ganon of this defense to make it more "fair". Fight takes place at Chucky Cheeses.

lightness
sephiroth would rape ganon.

Janus X
ICP makes an album: Sephiroth And Gannon Anus; and wins the battle.

Xenogears
Originally posted by lightness

ESB -1138

Burning thought

Burnt Pancakes
Originally posted by Burning Thought
Butsekz.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Janus X
ICP makes an album: Sephiroth And Gannon Anus; and wins the battle. ICP is the best band in the universe. I dont know why everyone thinks seph would just crush ganon tho. ganon, even without the invulnerability, is still immensley powerful. he is a better magician, has more experience, and despite what ssbm depicted him as, is very fast(I dont think hes as fast as seph, but fast nontheless). he is a powerful swordsman who uses swords about as long as sephs and theyre larger. he is also very physically strong. Good fight, but I think Ganon wins, and with the invulnerability he would rape him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.