I think my g/f is cheating on me.. :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
I've suspected for some time now that my g/f is cheating.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she says, "Just some friends from work. You don't know them."

I always stay awake to look for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car driving off as if she got out around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked up her mobile phone just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and asked why I was checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never breached the subject with her. She is one of the most important things in my life! I think deep down I didn't want to know the truth but last night again she went out and I decided to really check in on her.

I decided that I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home. It was at that moment crouching behind my bike, that I noticed the rocker cover on the engine leaking a little oil.

Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer? I need your help KMC

Barker
You have a wife and a girlfriend?

*=DeathReaperr'
eat

DarkC
You need to confront her man. erm It's just going to make you more anxious as time gets on.

I don't think my girl would ever cheat on me. But like the freak I am, I still worry my kittens out over it.

I'm sorry that you have to go through this bullshit, dude.

silver_tears
I think he's kidding, or trying to make a lame joke, or possibly had ADD. sleepy

DarkC
Why is it that I'm the only one who cares? blink

silver_tears
Because he starts out talking about a girlfriend, then a wife, and then a motorcycle. blink

Röland
Originally posted by DarkC
Why is it that I'm the only one who cares? blink

I care, I've been cheated on 3 times, but I think he may be joking.

hmm

DarkC
Originally posted by silver_tears
Because he starts out talking about a girlfriend, then a wife, and then a motorcycle. blink
I dunno, I just read the first two sentences. Gr.

Bubble_O_Bill
well obviously something is wrong and by the concern in your post Id say you need to do something about it straight away, If you let something like this go too long you could be seriously hurt and I'm sure none of your friends really want that. If you really arent sure how to do it yourself though I have the phone number of a good mechanic...

Puzzle
I dunno, I just read the first two sentences. Gr.

Don't do that, that's retarded. Maybe next time think and get the whole story before trying to comment.

DarkC
Originally posted by Puzzle
Don't do that, that's retarded. Maybe next time think and get the whole story before trying to comment.
Thank you for pointing out something I realized exactly ten minutes ago. thumb up

Leo.M
Originally posted by silver_tears
I think he's kidding, or trying to make a lame joke, or possibly had ADD. sleepy

BakaXero
So you want to know if you should get your bike fixed?

Puzzle
Thank you for pointing out something I realized exactly ten minutes ago. thumb up

You're welcome. happy

The big EH
Originally posted by KidRock

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she says, "Just some friends from work. You don't know them."

I always stay awake to look for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car driving off as if she got out around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked up her mobile phone just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and asked why I was checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never breached the subject with her. She is one of the most important things in my life! I think deep down I didn't want to know the truth but last night again she went out and I decided to really check in on her.

I decided that I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home. It was at that moment crouching behind my bike, that I noticed the rocker cover on the engine leaking a little oil.

Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer? I need your help KMC that sucks, time to get a lawyer... or find out who the guy is and get a hitman... or watch fracture when it comes out and do everything the same way

Dreamt
Originally posted by Puzzle
Don't do that, that's retarded. Maybe next time think and get the whole story before trying to comment. laughing out loud

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-

Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer? I need your help KMC That's good news

Ordained
My freakin ex-gf was cheating on me and got mad that I caught her.

Burnt Pancakes
Well if the guy that she's using to cheat on you is Black, just give it up. You can't win.

Scythe
Originally posted by Barker
You have a wife and a girlfriend?

He likes Kid Rock, what did you expect from him/her?

ragesRemorse
i would call the people responsible for the t.v show cheaters and find out for sure, or just assume the worst and buy a gun with a silencer

BakaXero
and here i thought the problem was the bike.

Scythe
And if all else fails, call Dateline...

Janus X

Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer? I need your help KMC

Q8-aseBp1mY

Sorgo X
Slap a b*tch, then jack a b*tch.

Backhand her and then steal her purse.

Janus X
Originally posted by Sorgo X
Slap a b*tch, then jack a b*tch.

Backhand her and then steal her purse.

You sound as if you done that before.

KidRock
Nobody has answered my question:

s this something that I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

**** the cheating girl.

BakaXero
Nobody has answered my question:

s this something that I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

**** the cheating girl.
If you know what your doing then fix it yourself.
If it has some sort of warranty get the dealer to fix it.
If your not confident enough to fix it yourself, then dealer.

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Janus X
You sound as if you done that before.

No, I don't sound like anything. You cannot hear me.

If you need to learn about figurative speech, I still have a few of my grade three language arts books downstairs in storage.

Janus X
Originally posted by Sorgo X
No, I don't sound like anything. You cannot hear me.

If you need to learn about figurative speech, I still have a few of my grade three language arts books downstairs in storage.

1. Anyone that has Janus or Sorgo in their name, I can hear em from 3000 miles away.

2. Whats the cost?

BackFire
Beat her.

Captain Maynard
Se luvs me i luv hur buubs

llolz se sayd se lks ma pns vin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BackFire
Beat her.
yup......like a five dollar crack ho.

Rogue Jedi

rocker cover......isnt that where all the gears are stored?

Mišt
What kind of bike is it? 13

Bardock42
I want to officially announce that I enjoy Kid Rock....not the singer...but you know.

Rogue Jedi
i have enjoyed him for years....he gives good footrubs.

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Janus X
1. Anyone that has Janus or Sorgo in their name, I can hear em from 3000 miles away.

2. Whats the cost?

Escapism.

I had a feeling it had something to do with even more stupidity.

Tsk, tsk, tsk ... Another disappointment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.