if you had to take down thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you had to take down thanos who powers would you want so that you can get the job done.

Classic Juggernaut
Superman
Hulk
Blackbolt
Thor
God Like Cable

Symmetric Chaos
Drax's powers . . .

from the list either Superman or Blackbolt

Redatom65
hell

Superman
Captain Atom
Genis-Vell
Cable
Wildfire
Nightcrawler
Question

It get's the job done

DigiMark007
Thor, no question. None of them could beat Thanos toe-to-toe. But I'd soak up a bunch of energy blasts into Mjolnir, knock Thanos back a bit, then BFR myself to Asgard or somesuch to try and find the means of actually winning.

masterbruce
Originally posted by carver9
If you had to take down thanos who powers would you want so that you can get the job done.

Superman

Blackbolt
Thor
God Like Cable

def not Juggernaut or Hulk, without flight or speed, Thanos could easily BFR me everytime into space

Blackbolt and Cable don't seem to have the necessary durability

So I'm down to Superman and Thor

Superman has speed while Thor has a powerful weapon, I'd prob go with Thor and give Thanos a taste of the mighty godblast

Redatom65
lol, I thought u meant mixed abilities

Newjak

Classic Juggernaut
Superman
Hulk
Blackbolt
Thor
God Like Cable Actually if I had to choose guy on that list. As long as we got time to adjust to our powers I would probably go with Juggernaut's as he is the only one who power level wise can match Thanos everyone else is just below.

I mean I know how to use his powers to make Cain a lot more versatile then just a brick guy.

the Darkone
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thor, no question. None of them could beat Thanos toe-to-toe. But I'd soak up a bunch of energy blasts into Mjolnir, knock Thanos back a bit, then BFR myself to Asgard or somesuch to try and find the means of actually winning.

I agree with you thumb up 100%, Thor has the better chace of beating him. Thor abilities is more of mach or close enough, Thor could get at least 4/10.

Endless Mike
Black Bolt, I'd scream in his face, and if that didn't work, I'd slowly wait to die.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Black Bolt, I'd scream in his face, and if that didn't work, I'd slowly wait to die.

Always the optimist.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Newjak
Actually if I had to choose guy on that list. As long as we got time to adjust to our powers I would probably go with Juggernaut's as he is the only one who power level wise can match Thanos everyone else is just below.

I mean I know how to use his powers to make Cain a lot more versatile then just a brick guy. The only thing that Juggernaut can get to Thanos's level, is his duribility.

The rest is beneath Thanos, including his strength.

Even if you knew his powers, and could be much more than a brick character, what exactly would you do to Thanos?

Also, I would totally pick Storm... it would be the t!ts.

carver9
Actually if I had to choose guy on that list. As long as we got time to adjust to our powers I would probably go with Juggernaut's as he is the only one who power level wise can match Thanos everyone else is just below.

I mean I know how to use his powers to make Cain a lot more versatile then just a brick guy.

I totally agree with this statement. Juggernaut by faaaaaaaaaaar is the most durable on this list and is as strong could be stronger than anyone on this list and he has proven many of times to be unstoppable. He has a impenetrable force field that has never been broken into, NEVER. Juggernaut would be my chose. He could last longer than anyone on this list take much more punishment than anyone on his list and dont ever get fatigue or lose any type of power.

Newjak
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
The only thing that Juggernaut can get to Thanos's level, is his duribility.

Even if you knew his powers, and could be much more than a brick character, what exactly would you do to Thanos?

Also, I would totally pick Storm... it would be the t!ts. That is a big plus because besides TP Thanos isn't putting you down through blasts and punches.

And the point is that Cain get his powers directly from a being far greater than Thanos and has more potential then everyone else on the list. Basically Cain could probably over power Thanos and I know how t use his powers so I couldn't be BFRed or TPed so then what else does Thanos have nothing.

Redatom65
Give me Darksied's powers, I'd get the job done

SpunkySmurph
Doop.

carver9
By the way if you need help on how strong juggernaut is read this please, every other place that i go to and read about juggernaut strength says that it is either unknown or immeasurable but this gives a more understanding answer. It was also stated the same way in the excaliber book about juggernaut strength.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596

masterbruce
Newjack: Juggernaut is slow as hell and can't fly. Thanos could either knock you into space where you'll be helpless until you hit something or he could just avoid you until he wants to hit you and you'd be completely helpless. I don't think that you could assume that you could create new powers with Juggernaut.

Superboy Prime
I'd get Kryptonian DNA, and then snatch Mjolnir from Thor by convincing Odin I'm worthy of Mjolnir, or just have him let me use it to beat the titan.

Then I'd use Mjolnir to transport both of us inside a yellow star and proceed to pummel Thanos at many times lightspeed with a combination of charged Hammer Throws, and moon splitting punches while all the while getting amped by the yellow sun radiation and absorbing Thanos's energy output with Mjolnir.

R.I.P.
Thanos

masterbruce
By the way if you need help on how strong juggernaut is read this please, every other place that i go to and read about juggernaut strength says that it is either unknown or immeasurable but this gives a more understanding answer. It was also stated the same way in the excaliber book about juggernaut strength.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596

Juggernaut's unlimited strength couldn't even break him out of concrete!

Newjak
Originally posted by masterbruce
Newjack: Juggernaut is slow as hell and can't fly. Thanos could either knock you into space where you'll be helpless until you hit something or he could just avoid you until he wants to hit you and you'd be completely helpless. I don't think that you could assume that you could create new powers with Juggernaut. I wouldn't be creating new ones just using the old ones I've already seen him do or similar things.

And he may be slow as hell but he isn't getting KOed or hurt by thanos other than through TP.

Everyone else pretty much can't take what Thanos can dish out plus Juggernaut is the only one whose power source is over Thanos on the list. I say a smart person who knows how to use Cain's abilities is the only one on the list able to take a majority over Thanoes everyone else is just scrapping for a few possible wins at best.

Newjak
Juggernaut's unlimited strength couldn't even break him out of concrete! Yet he bursted out of a solid Metal cocoon with ease. He has also said he is at least as strong as Thor and seeing how at that time he fought him twice and had already KOed him once and pimpslapped him away like a fly I say he is strong.

He also pummeled Prof. Hulk into paste stick out tongue

Newjak
I wouldn't be creating new ones just using the old ones I've already seen him do or similar things.

And he may be slow as hell but he isn't getting KOed or hurt by thanos other than through TP.

Everyone else pretty much can't take what Thanos can dish out plus Juggernaut is the only one whose power source is over Thanos on the list. I say a smart person who knows how to use Cain's abilities is the only one on the list able to take a majority over Thanoes everyone else is just scrapping for a few possible wins at best. Bottom of the page

WorldWarHulk
That is a big plus because besides TP Thanos isn't putting you down through blasts and punches.

And the point is that Cain get his powers directly from a being far greater than Thanos and has more potential then everyone else on the list. Basically Cain could probably over power Thanos and I know how t use his powers so I couldn't be BFRed or TPed so then what else does Thanos have nothing. He doesn't have to, when all he has to do is lift one finger, and take Juggs right out of the fight.

Surfer gets his power from Galactus... does that mean I can suddenly make Surfer beat Darkseid? No, and that is why Juggs won't be a Cy level being.

You do realize, that no matter what you do, Thanos has the ability to take a super Juggs out of the fight with a finger?

Avalonofthewind
I'd take Supermans powers.
2nd choice would be Thor.

Since it's me vs Thanos...PIS wouldn't be a factor on his behalf.

I'd call myself Zod just so I can say the coolest movie line of all time.

Kneel before Zod!

carver9

1st thing the concrete wasnt even solid yet and another thing he didnt get out until he wanted to get out and when he wanted to get out thats when he freed himself. Do you need me to show you something else that states that juggernaut strength is unlimited. By the way war hulk strength was classified as being immeasurable but he still got pushed about 2 miles by the juggernaut, so that should answer your question. In marvel encyclopedia it also says that juggernaut strength is unlimited. Juggernaut would be my 1st chose since I know for a fact that if I put my forcefield up there is nothing that thanos could do to me. By the way you cant bfr juggernaut because cytorrak granted him the power to always come back to his location, so that is out of the picture.

Newjak
He doesn't have to, when all he has to do is lift one finger, and take Juggs right out of the fight.

Surfer gets his power from Galactus... does that mean I can suddenly make Surfer beat Darkseid? No, and that is why Juggs won't be a Cy level being.

You do realize, that no matter what you do, Thanos has the ability to take a super Juggs out of the fight with a finger? How by BFRing into space because Juggs can walk on air heck Cain could just blast himself back into orbit stick out tongue

And the point I was trying to get at is Cain is directly linked to Cyttorak and the Crimson Cosmos. And last tiem I checked Surfer never got strong enough to completely manhandle Thor like a baby stick out tongue

I think that is the point I'm getting at besides Hulk Juggernaut is the only one who can get stronger and amp himself up because he is directly linked to the force that powers him. But unlike the Hulk who is still limited to just strength Cain can actually use his powers to do other things besides hit harder lift more.

carver9
He doesn't have to, when all he has to do is lift one finger, and take Juggs right out of the fight.

You do realize, that no matter what you do, Thanos has the ability to take a super Juggs out of the fight with a finger?

Where is this one finger thing coming from, dont make any sense to me. Well since thanos can 1 finger juggernaut, juggernaut will just one finger thanos as well.

The fight is a draw due to fingers.

masterbruce
By the way you cant bfr juggernaut because cytorrak granted him the power to always come back to his location, so that is out of the picture.

Juggernaut cannot teleport as far as I can remember.

WorldWarHulk

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596 The funny thing is, that Thanos has on-panel showings saying this and the being was Odin.
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/5113/warlock2526om6.th.jpg
If Juggernaut gets his bio powers... then I fail to see why Thanos doesn't get the power Odin said he has...
Yet he bursted out of a solid Metal cocoon with ease. He has also said he is at least as strong as Thor and seeing how at that time he fought him twice and had already KOed him once and pimpslapped him away like a fly I say he is strong.

He also pummeled Prof. Hulk into paste stick out tongue Seems like you forgot to mention that Thor kept getting disoriented in his fight with Juggy (the only reason Juggs was able to do this).
As soon as he woke up, and got better, he Godblasted Juggs, and then BFR'ed him.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I'd take Supermans powers.
2nd choice would be Thor.

Since it's me vs Thanos...PIS wouldn't be a factor on his behalf.

I'd call myself Zod just so I can say the coolest movie line of all time.

Kneel before Zod!

3rd choice take Superman's power and grab hold of Mjolnir. =)

Cheating for the win. Thanos won't mind.

masterbruce
Where is this one finger thing coming from, dont make any sense to me. Well since thanos can 1 finger juggernaut, juggernaut will just one finger thanos as well.

The fight is a draw due to fingers.

Juggernaut can't even touch Thanos, Thanos is WAY too fast for Juggernaut, even Surfer has trouble matching Thanos' speed. Juggernaut's attacks will be in slow motion to Thanos.

Newjak
The funny thing is, that Thanos has on-panel showings saying this and the being was Odin.
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/5113/warlock2526om6.th.jpg
If Juggernaut gets his bio powers... then I fail to see why Thanos doesn't get the power Odin said he has...
Seems like you forgot to mention that Thor kept getting disoriented in his fight with Juggy (the only reason Juggs was able to do this).
As soon as he woke up, and got better, he Godblasted Juggs, and then BFR'ed him. Correction he got dizzy spells but was fine when they weren't happening. And Cain KOed him when he wasn't feeling dizzy and pimp slapped him the first time Thor tried to talk to him.

Oh and by the way wasn't Juggernaut walking through the Godblast doesn't that take strength of epic proportions in its own right. I eman I can't think of any other character ever doing that to Thor's Godblast stick out tongue

Newjak
Juggernaut can't even touch Thanos, Thanos is WAY too fast for Juggernaut, even Surfer has trouble matching Thanos' speed. Juggernaut's attacks will be in slow motion to Thanos. Doesn't matter forcefields unlimited stamina invulnerability I'll outlast Thanos and either that or shrink him or cause the entire ground to quack.

WorldWarHulk
How by BFRing into space because Juggs can walk on air heck Cain could just blast himself back into orbit stick out tongue

And the point I was trying to get at is Cain is directly linked to Cyttorak and the Crimson Cosmos. And last tiem I checked Surfer never got strong enough to completely manhandle Thor like a baby stick out tongue

I think that is the point I'm getting at besides Hulk Juggernaut is the only one who can get stronger and amp himself up because he is directly linked to the force that powers him. But unlike the Hulk who is still limited to just strength Cain can actually use his powers to do other things besides hit harder lift more. Too bad he is still teleported away, and still loses.

Surfer's not known for his strength.

And the time Juggs did this in the middle of a fight was?

The fight is a draw due to fingers. Do you even know what you're talking about?
Juggernaut would never be able to "one finger", one punch, or even punch out Thanos.

Also, genius incarnate:
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/5300/silversurferv309806ff1.th.jpg

the Darkone
Thor has the best chance out of all of them.

Newjak
Too bad he is still teleported away, and still loses.

Surfer's not known for his strength.

And the time Juggs did this in the middle of a fight was?
Do you even know what you're talking about?
Juggernaut would never be able to "one finger", one punch, or even punch out Thanos.

Also, genius incarnate:
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/5300/silversurferv309806ff1.th.jpg I wasn't referring to Silver Surfer's strength even in battles of power Silver Surfer never handled Thor like Juggernaut did.

By the way I would punch open a dimensional wall and come back stick out tongue

WorldWarHulk
Correction he got dizzy spells but was fine when they weren't happening. And Cain KOed him when he wasn't feeling dizzy and pimp slapped him the first time Thor tried to talk to him.

Oh and by the way wasn't Juggernaut walking through the Godblast doesn't that take strength of epic proportions in its own right. I eman I can't think of any other character ever doing that to Thor's Godblast stick out tongue Dizzy spells indeed, and without them, do you really think Juggs would have KOed him?
Do I really need to go and get the scans?

Thor weighs 500 pounds, Juggernaut can lift 100 tons.
How about this then for a BFR?
Juggernaut gets punched to another couple planets away?
Because even though Juggernaut punched Thor across a couple building lengths, Thanos punched Capt Mar-Vell from Saturn to Earth.
Other ways to win, rather than a KO.

Hey, Juggernaut got stopped by the Godblast if you hadn't noticed.

masterbruce
Doesn't matter forcefields unlimited stamina invulnerability I'll outlast Thanos and either that or shrink him or cause the entire ground to quack.

You put up your shields?

Then Thanos would fly far above where you can't see him but he can observe your every move.

After a couple of hours, or days or weeks you give up finding Thanos and don't have your shields up.

Thanos sneaks behind you, grabs you and tosses you straight into space where you'll float helplessly into oblivion.

Ptr_Grifin

I agree with picking Juggernaut. I would assume Thanos is in character and won't BFR you at the beginning of the fight. Juggernaut could march right up to Thanos, and get into a grapple. Thanos may outclass Juggernaut, but being that close and not letting go, all I would have to do is outlast him.

Master Bruce Juggernaut isn't really all that slow. He surprised Cyclops and Angle by snagging Warren out of the air. He also has a great running speed. He may not be able to bounce around or change directions to easily though.

You can't break concrete when it is still wet. And being 40 feet deep could take a long time to dry. Concrete is a powerful enemy in the Marvel Universe.

Newjak do you know when Juggernaut and Blob have ever met?

Newjak
Dizzy spells indeed, and without them, do you really think Juggs would have KOed him?

Because even though Juggernaut punched Thor across a couple building lengths, Thanos punched Capt Mar-Vell from Saturn to Earth.

Hey, Juggernaut got stopped by the Godblast if you hadn't noticed. Thor's weight doesn't matter his strength counters any force Cain can.

And he wasn't Dizzy when Juggs KOed him while using his Hammer against Thor. And aslo incase you didn't see there second fight Juggs was still able to fight with Thor even when he wasn't getting Dizzy

Oh by the way if your trying to use KMC rules for a victory here guess what as long as the character can return under their own power the fight continues and since I could come back under my own power the fight isn't over stick out tongue

And I noticed he got stopped by the Godblast but then didn't he start to move again pushing through it or didn't you notice that wink

masterbruce
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin

Master Bruce Juggernaut isn't really all that slow. He surprised Cyclops and Angle by snagging Warren out of the air. He also has a great running speed. He may not be able to bounce around or change directions to easily though.

but Thanos is thousands of times faster than Angel or Cyclops, he can move and react at beyond light speeds.

superkronick92
Superman, just so i can sundip for like 5 minutes then rip thanos in two

Newjak
You put up your shields?

Then Thanos would fly far above where you can't see him but he can observe your every move.

After a couple of hours, or days or weeks you give up finding Thanos and don't have your shields up.

Thanos sneaks behind you, grabs you and tosses you straight into space where you'll float helplessly into oblivion. Do you honestly think I'm an idiot Masterbruce seriously the only reason I'm picking Cain's powers is because I would be using them and with me using them his power is the only one that can take a majority away from Thanos unlike everyone else who is just basically trying to get a few wins at best

Why because Thanos isn't hurting him like he could everyone else. Thanos isn't BFRing him like the Hulk and unlike everyone else Thanos will have a hard time matching Cain's power source.

Also unlike everyone else in this match juggernaut's powers mean I wouldn't need to sleep or eat or tire and therefore could outlast Thanos.

Plus Cain can be a lot more versatile then you think.

erm

Soljer
If it came down to any of the posters on THIS forum taking down Thanos, even WITH any of the powers you allowed....

Well, Tribunal help us all - this Universe'd be ****ed.

Newjak
but Thanos is thousands of times faster than Angel or Cyclops, he can move and react at beyond light speeds. Speed really isn't a factor seeing as Cain's shield would serve to negate Thanos reaction advantage.

carver9
Dizzy spells indeed, and without them, do you really think Juggs would have KOed him?

Hey, Juggernaut got stopped by the Godblast if you hadn't noticed.

He didnt get stopped by the god blast it slowed him down and then the ground gave in. Juggernaut has owned thor in all of there battles. The last battle they had was no contest, juggernaut crushed thor, will show scan tomorrow. Thanos aint doing nothing to juggernaut, nothing and if you think that thanos could then you know nothing of the juggernaut.

masterbruce
Do you honestly think I'm an idiot Masterbruce seriously the only reason I'm picking Cain's powers is because I would be using them and with me using them his power is the only one that can take a majority away from Thanos unlike everyone else who is just basically trying to get a few wins at best

Why because Thanos isn't hurting him like he could everyone else. Thanos isn't BFRing him like the Hulk and unlike everyone else Thanos will have a hard time matching Cain's power source.

Also unlike everyone else in this match juggernaut's powers mean I wouldn't need to sleep or eat or tire and therefore could outlast Thanos.

Plus Cain can be a lot more versatile then you think.

erm

No, I don't think you're an idiot at all. Nor do I really think Cain is dumb either, cuz he's not.

I'm saying you taking over Juggernaut's powers ain't gonna be much different than what Cain did with them.

Thanos is far too versatile for Juggernaut. He could avoid you forever (you can't avoid him), and just wait for the perfect time to attack you and send you on a one way trip out of the solar system.

masterbruce
Speed really isn't a factor seeing as Cain's shield would serve to negate Thanos reaction advantage.

Speed isn't a factor? Thanos huge speed advantage means that Juggernaut will never lay a finger on him.

WorldWarHulk
Thor's weight doesn't matter his strength counters any force Cain can.

And he wasn't Dizzy when Juggs KOed him while using his Hammer against Thor. And aslo incase you didn't see there second fight Juggs was still able to fight with Thor even when he wasn't getting Dizzy

Oh by the way if your trying to use KMC rules for a victory here guess what as long as the character can return under their own power the fight continues and since I could come back under my own power the fight isn't over stick out tongue

And I noticed he got stopped by the Godblast but then didn't he start to move again pushing through it or didn't you notice that wink Oh please, it doesn't take much thought to figure out that a 100 tonner hitting something under a ton is going flying.
Unless Thor was sealed to the ground, your logic works.
Also, Juggernaut is most likely stronger than Thor also, so what exactly is the point with this?

OK...
This shows what those things were doing to him.
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/4246/thor198941110xq3.th.jpg

He had one here:
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6843/thor198941113lc1.th.jpg

And then got smashed.
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1424/thor198941114oi8.th.jpg

He later got KOed.
Do you really think that Juggernaut would have KOed him, if it wasn't for his enemie's unexpected weakness?

Yes, he was able to fight him, but was he able to KO him? No, he wasn't.

So, you expect Thanos to stand there, and wait for about a year or so, for Juggernaut to return under his own power?
Yes, let's go with that...

He started to move after it was done... no wait, he never started to move forward again.
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8253/thor198941217ia6.th.jpg

Newjak
No, I don't think you're an idiot at all. Nor do I really think Cain is dumb either, cuz he's not.

I'm saying you taking over Juggernaut's powers ain't gonna be much different than what Cain did with them.

Thanos is far too versatile for Juggernaut. He could avoid you forever (you can't avoid him), and just wait for the perfect time to attack you and send you on a one way trip out of the solar system. Cain isn't dumb but in the use of his powers he is seriously he is.

And I don't think your quite getting it Cain can be quite versatile in his own right and unlike everyone else here you Tahnos could out wait how is he supposed to out wait someone who isn't going to sleep eat or drink. Thanos would get tired of waiting on me instead of the other way around and would in effect BFR himself from the battle field before me if you want to talk like that.

Besides I'll just go to his home world and began to bust up his ships if that his how he wants to play it.

WorldWarHulk
He didnt get stopped by the god blast it slowed him down and then the ground gave in. Juggernaut has owned thor in all of there battles. The last battle they had was no contest, juggernaut crushed thor, will show scan tomorrow. Thanos aint doing nothing to juggernaut, nothing and if you think that thanos could then you know nothing of the juggernaut. I just showed the scan, it stopped him.

Juggernaut has owned Thor while he was Eigth Day, the rest of the battles have ended up with Juggs being on a distant plane.

No need, I have there battles... in comic form... something like a comic ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) which shows every bit of detail, with noone cropping the pages.
Juggernaut beat him while he was powered up.

Good thing, because apparently, you know nothing about Thanos or Juggernaut.

Newjak
Oh please, it doesn't take much thought to figure out that a 100 tonner hitting something under a ton is going flying.
Unless Thor was sealed to the ground, your logic works.
Also, Juggernaut is most likely stronger than Thor also, so what exactly is the point with this?

OK...
This shows what those things were doing to him.
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/4246/thor198941110xq3.th.jpg

He had one here:
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6843/thor198941113lc1.th.jpg

And then got smashed.
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1424/thor198941114oi8.th.jpg

He later got KOed.
Do you really think that Juggernaut would have KOed him, if it wasn't for his enemie's unexpected weakness?

Yes, he was able to fight him, but was he able to KO him? No, he wasn't.

So, you expect Thanos to stand there, and wait for about a year or so, for Juggernaut to return under his own power?
Yes, let's go with that...

He started to move after it was done... no wait, he never started to move forward again.
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8253/thor198941217ia6.th.jpg In that instant yes Juggernaut would have KOed Thor seeing as he caught him off guard using his own hammer.

And your right I thought Cain had start to pick his foot up again and move. By the way wouldn't the Juggernaut have been lifted off his feet since he doesn't way that much. Oh wait that right his strength canceled out the Godforce blasts force.

Wouldn't Thor's strength have canceled out Juggernaut's when he back handed him across the city blocks oh wait yes it would have stick out tongue

By the way people you keep trying to attack how Cain can't possibly when but your negelcting to mention that none of the other guys have a chance at winning either. Except Cain actually has ways to counter everything Thanos can do unlike everyone else. So even if the battle takes 100 years or a thousand I could win a majority unlike anyone else you couldn't take one. stick out tongue

Newjak
I just showed the scan, it stopped him.

Juggernaut has owned Thor while he was Eigth Day, the rest of the battles have ended up with Juggs being on a distant plane.

No need, I have there battles... in comic form... something like a comic ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) which shows every bit of detail, with noone cropping the pages.
Juggernaut beat him while he was powered up.

Good thing, because apparently, you know nothing about Thanos or Juggernaut. Yes you did I forgot that but you also fail to mention in the second one even depowered Cain had enough strength to take a column and knock Thor off his feet.

By the way in that comic with 8th Day Cain only received a somewhat upgrade because Cain can reach those power levels even without if Cain knew how to use his powers stick out tongue

masterbruce
Cain def has the greatest durability. If he has his forcefields up, then Thanos can't do anything to Juggernaut himself. However, he could rip the ground juggernaut is standing on and toss it into space.

The thing with Juggernaut is I don't see him doing anything to Thanos, since Thanos could evade Juggernaut forever. And while Thanos cant hurt Juggs either, I do see him able to BFR Cain in certain instances.

With Thor, I can see possibility of godblast weakening Thanos to the point where Thor can score some victories.

Newjak
Cain def has the greatest durability. If he has his forcefields up, then Thanos can't do anything to Juggernaut himself. However, he could rip the ground juggernaut is standing on and toss it into space.

The thing with Juggernaut is I don't see him doing anything to Thanos, since Thanos could evade Juggernaut forever. And while Thanos cant hurt Juggs either, I do see him able to BFR Cain in certain instances.

With Thor, I can see possibility of godblast weakening Thanos to the point where Thor can score some victories. Except Cain can walk back and punch through dimensions to get back so Cain is never truly BFRed. You can't get away from Cain forever.

WorldWarHulk
In that instant yes Juggernaut would have KOed Thor seeing as he caught him off guard using his own hammer.

And your right I thought Cain had start to pick his foot up again and move. By the way wouldn't the Juggernaut have been lifted off his feet since he doesn't way that much. Oh wait that right his strength canceled out the Godforce blasts force.

Wouldn't Thor's strength have canceled out Juggernaut's when he back handed him across the city blocks oh wait yes it would have stick out tongue

By the way people you keep trying to attack how Cain can't possibly when but your negelcting to mention that none of the other guys have a chance at winning either. Except Cain actually has ways to counter everything Thanos can do unlike everyone else. So even if the battle takes 100 years or a thousand I could win a majority unlike anyone else you couldn't take one. stick out tongue He used the hammers momentum, and took a massive swing at a weakened/sickened Thor to KO him.

The Godforce canceled his forward momentum, not his strength canceled the Godforce.

And Juggernaut is stronger than Thor, so really, don't see the point.

I don't care about the other guys. You're making it out to sound as if, Juggs is going to win.
Juggernaut can cancel what exactly? Thanos's strength? Not even then.
TP, trap him in a force block (that held WM Thor with the Power Gem for a long time), trap him in a shield (like he did to Hulk and Namor), BFR him, BFR him through sheer strength, shut his mind off, etc.
Thanos would never fight that long, because when Thanos gets bored, he ends the fight immediately...
No majority for Juggernaut.

masterbruce
Except Cain can walk back and punch through dimensions to get back so Cain is never truly BFRed. You can't get away from Cain forever.

can he do that?

so if Thanos throws Cain into space, Juggernaut will just punch the vacuum and be teleported back to the battlefield? that seems kinda sketchy to me.

I mean if he can do that, then I guess Cain gets a draw since then Thanos can't do shit to Cain to hurt him.

WorldWarHulk
Yes you did I forgot that but you also fail to mention in the second one even depowered Cain had enough strength to take a column and knock Thor off his feet.

By the way in that comic with 8th Day Cain only received a somewhat upgrade because Cain can reach those power levels even without if Cain knew how to use his powers stick out tongue Do you really want to get into that, because Thor kicked the absolute Christ out of Juggy after he cut him off from his "shield", however, he never said anything about strength.

So, you're going to use 8th Day Juggy then? I guess Thanos can affect his head right through his helmet (consistently happened in that arc).

WorldWarHulk
can he do that?

so if Thanos throws Cain into space, Juggernaut will just punch the vacuum and be teleported back to the battlefield? that seems kinda sketchy to me.

I mean if he can do that, then I guess Cain gets a draw since then Thanos can't do shit to Cain to hurt him. No he can't. If he could, then he would have never been beaten by Thor the two times.

Newjak
He used the hammers momentum, and took a massive swing at a weakened/sickened Thor to KO him.

The Godforce canceled his forward momentum, not his strength canceled the Godforce.

And Juggernaut is stronger than Thor, so really, don't see the point.

I don't care about the other guys. You're making it out to sound as if, Juggs is going to win.
Juggernaut can cancel what exactly? Thanos's strength? Not even then.
TP, trap him in a force block (that held WM Thor with the Power Gem for a long time), trap him in a shield (like he did to Hulk and Namor), BFR him, BFR him through sheer strength, shut his mind off, etc.
Thanos would never fight that long, because when Thanos gets bored, he ends the fight immediately...
No majority for Juggernaut. I could win with Juggs was the point. Cain has a lot of powers to use beside just strength people tend to forget that. And I already told yo BFRing won't work on me I'll just walk back. Seriously everyone else looses Thanos can never beat me but I could both in a fight and a long drawn out war. Thats the point I could win everyone else looses.

masterbruce
And I already told yo BFRing won't work on me I'll just walk back.

how do you walk in vacuum?

WorldWarHulk
I could win with Juggs was the point. Cain has a lot of powers to use beside just strength people tend to forget that. And I already told yo BFRing won't work on me I'll just walk back. Seriously everyone else looses Thanos can never beat me but I could both in a fight and a long drawn out war. Thats the point I could win everyone else looses. Well then, I guess Juggs should have walked his ass back in the 1 second you think he can do, after Thor took him out of the fight.

Also, you never answered the question:
Do you honestly think Thanos is just going to sit his ass down, and wait for Juggy to come back from another solar system?

Newjak
Do you really want to get into that, because Thor kicked the absolute Christ out of Juggy after he cut him off from his "shield", however, he never said anything about strength.

So, you're going to use 8th Day Juggy then? I guess Thanos can affect his head right through his helmet (consistently happened in that arc). The fact is that Cain has always been as durable with his without his shield as with it. Without his shield he has taken shots from the Hulk had Molten Steel poured on him.

You do realize that Cain also resisted telepathy in the 8th Day arc right and that was when he wasn't under someone else's control so yes I think I will use it wink

WorldWarHulk
The fact is that Cain has always been as durable with his without his shield as with it. Without his shield he has taken shots from the Hulk had Molten Steel poured on him.

You do realize that Cain also resisted telepathy in the 8th Day arc right and that was when he wasn't under someone else's control so yes I think I will use it wink Steel, and Hulk... hmmm...
Really shows some duribility there...

Fact is, that he was affected by it in that arc, right through the helmet.
Thanos has shut off the Maker/Cosmos/Beyonder's brain with TP, so use it if you must, but Cain gets his head turned off, kind of like a switch.

Newjak
Well then, I guess Juggs should have walked his ass back in the 1 second you think he can do, after Thor took him out of the fight.

Also, you never answered the question:
Do you honestly think Thanos is just going to sit his ass down, and wait for Juggy to come back from another solar system? No but then again does it matter because I could track down Thanos and constantly fight him its not like Thanos would ever be rid of me.

Seriously besides the fact that you do realize Cain's powers are once again a lot more versatile then you think they are.

Hence why me using them would be able to do the things I say not that Cain could or didn't you catch that bit of my post. erm

Newjak
Steel, and Hulk... hmmm...
Really shows some duribility there...

Fact is, that he was affected by it in that arc, right through the helmet.
Thanos has shut off the Maker/Cosmos/Beyonder's brain with TP, so use it if you must, but Cain gets his head turned off, kind of like a switch. Fighting the Hulk one on one without any damage the same Hulk that can bruise up Thor yeah that is good durability wink

And the fact is he also completely resisted Telepathy so yeah once agian I'm fine.

Thats the point I think your just not getting there my friend I could do all these things with Cain's powers not that Cain could always do them but I could wink

Newjak
how do you walk in vacuum? Or blast my self back causing ever increasing momentum to launch me wink

WorldWarHulk
No but then again does it matter because I could track down Thanos and constantly fight him its not like Thanos would ever be rid of me.

Seriously besides the fact that you do realize Cain's powers are once again a lot more versatile then you think they are.

Hence why me using them would be able to do the things I say not that Cain could or didn't you catch that bit of my post. erm OK then, Thanos transports him to Death's realm to get rid of this nonsense...

OK, name them, because, unless he can shoot cosmic beams out of his ass, then he isn't more versitile than I think he is.
Strength, field, helmet, thunderclaps, invunerability, leaping powers, what am I missing?
Because I'm not buying this powering up nonsense in the heat of the battle.

masterbruce
Newjack: I agree with you that Thanos can't hurt Juggs once his shields are up.

But I think that Thanos can get a few wins by BFRing Juggs. Whereas Juggs can only hope to stalemate Thanos.

Newjak
OK then, Thanos transports him to Death's realm to get rid of this nonsense...

OK, name them, because, unless he can shoot cosmic beams out of his ass, then he isn't more versitile than I think he is.
Strength, field, helmet, thunderclaps, invunerability, leaping powers, what am I missing?
Because I'm not buying this powering up nonsense in the heat of the battle. Shrinking, Power Blasts, Shooting hundreds of exploding globules. A kid possessing the the Gem of Cyttorak was able to bring inanimate objects to fly and he recreated the Avengers with each one possessing half their power.

Seriously Cain is a magical creature backed by a very powerful Magical God. Don't underestimate what his powers can do.

masterbruce
Shrinking, Power Blasts, Shooting hundreds of exploding globules. A kid possessing the the Gem of Cyttorak was able to bring inanimate objects to fly and he recreated the Avengers with each one possessing half their power.

Seriously Cain is a magical creature backed by a very powerful Magical God. Don't underestimate what his powers can do.

wait, is Cain a braindead retard? how was a kid able to unleash that much powers yet Cain who had the gem for so long can't? I refuse to believe Cain is that dumb and inept. I mean, I know he's not a genius, but he is actually kinda cunning if you ask me.

Was the kid some super genius? like DrDoom's illegitimate son or something?

WorldWarHulk
Fighting the Hulk one on one without any damage the same Hulk that can bruise up Thor yeah that is good durability wink

And the fact is he also completely resisted Telepathy so yeah once agian I'm fine.

Thats the point I think your just not getting there my friend I could do all these things with Cain's powers not that Cain could always do them but I could wink The Hulk couldn't hurt Surfer, and Thanos killed Surfer with his fists.
Keep in mind, I'm doubting Juggernaut, I'm just finding problems with the comparisons.

Resisted is the main point. He had to resist the telepathy, and it took force, so naturally I'm assuming that Thanos is seriously going to f*ck his head over.
Unless his defense is higher than that of Maker, and hell Thanos even had a short fight with Galactus in that aspect...

I know you could, and I'm not buying him beating Thanos, based on these either.

Newjak
The Hulk couldn't hurt Surfer, and Thanos killed Surfer with his fists.
Keep in mind, I'm doubting Juggernaut, I'm just finding problems with the comparisons.

Resisted is the main point. He had to resist the telepathy, and it took force, so naturally I'm assuming that Thanos is seriously going to f*ck his head over.
Unless his defense is higher than that of Maker, and hell Thanos even had a short fight with Galactus in that aspect...

I know you could, and I'm not buying him beating Thanos, based on these either. Force he wasn't even effected by it he was in a fight with someone else and the TP was having no effect tehy even mention that when they said that there are wills that Dwarf even their own.

Newjak
wait, is Cain a braindead retard? how was a kid able to unleash that much powers yet Cain who had the gem for so long can't? I refuse to believe Cain is that dumb and inept. I mean, I know he's not a genius, but he is actually kinda cunning if you ask me.

Was the kid some super genius? like DrDoom's illegitimate son or something? Its because Cain doesn't care about all that he just wants money and women so instead of taking the time to actually learn how to use his powers he instead just keeps the basic package.

Of course even then the shrinking power and magical blasts were all him when he actually did take the time to learn how to use them heck he shrunk a guy that was literally threatening reality.

Oh by the way another time aomone else used his powers to open a dimensional portal between a demonic realm and Earth stick out tongue

WorldWarHulk
Shrinking, Power Blasts, Shooting hundreds of exploding globules. A kid possessing the the Gem of Cyttorak was able to bring inanimate objects to fly and he recreated the Avengers with each one possessing half their power.

Seriously Cain is a magical creature backed by a very powerful Magical God. Don't underestimate what his powers can do. OK, didn't know about that, I'll admit... but do you really think that these will make a difference?

A kid did this, not Cain (though you think you would be able to recreate this), also, is there any scans of this, because I would like to see.

How would those block out a finger blast teleporting him away?

masterbruce
Its because Cain doesn't care about all that he just wants money and women so instead of taking the time to actually learn how to use his powers he instead just keeps the basic package.

Of course even then the shrinking power and magical blasts were all him when he actually did take the time to learn how to use them heck he shrunk a guy that was literally threatening reality.

Oh by the way another time aomone else used his powers to open a dimensional portal between a demonic realm and Earth stick out tongue

You'd think Cain would have A LOT of incentive for learning to master his powers since he wanted revenge against Xavier more than anything else, including girls and money (and why the hell does he need money?)

also, you'd think losing to heroes so many times would be a incentive to learn to maximize his powers.

Newjak
OK, didn't know about that, I'll admit... but do you really think that these will make a difference?

A kid did this, not Cain (though you think you would be able to recreate this), also, is there any scans of this, because I would like to see.

How would those block out a finger blast teleporting him away? Read my post above about someone else using Cain's power to open dimensional Portals.

I would love to give you scans but I don't have the comics anymore but they did happen. In that same issue with the Kid Cain also hurls the Gem into space so no one can use it on him again.

And thats the point anyone with an imagination should be able to recreate these things.

WorldWarHulk
Force he wasn't even effected by it he was in a fight with someone else and the TP was having no effect tehy even mention that when they said that there are wills that Dwarf even their own. He was also affected by it earlier.
Wills, you say? How long do you think he can resist someone who has stood up to Galactus through psycic powers?

Newjak
You'd think Cain would have A LOT of incentive for learning to master his powers since he wanted revenge against Xavier more than anything else, including girls and money (and why the hell does he need money?)

also, you'd think losing to heroes so many times would be a incentive to learn to maximize his powers. Honestly have you ever read a Juggernaut fight. He is always so not mellow just lackadaisical in his approach. I mean seriously Cain just kind of walks through his fights. Even with his fight against the Hulk he seemed to think more about the fact Hulk couldn't grasp the fact Cain couldn't be hurt then how Cain would beat him.

Cain is hardly a serious fighter in his matches I mean seriously its mostly get out of my way punks. He just doesn't care because no one can hurt him so why does bother with it.

Cain is a big underachiever with his powers.

And yes money why because Cain is greedy and likes to have the ability to spend money.

WorldWarHulk
Read my post above about someone else using Cain's power to open dimensional Portals.

I would love to give you scans but I don't have the comics anymore but they did happen. In that same issue with the Kid Cain also hurls the Gem into space so no one can use it on him again.

And thats the point anyone with an imagination should be able to recreate these things. From Death's realm?
Not even Cy's powers extend that far.

You think you have the imagination to do this? Because kids have one of the greatest imaginations.

I'd love to continue this more tonight, but my head is f*cking killing me, so I'll continue tomorrow.

Newjak
He was also affected by it earlier.
Wills, you say? How long do you think he can resist someone who has stood up to Galactus through psycic powers? The point of that panel was to show that Cain's power could resist telepathy as it was the only time Cain was seriously trying to fight everyone.

Martian_mind
I'd take cables and Toss him into space.If that doesn't work,"Body slide by 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Newjak
From Death's realm?
Not even Cy's powers extend that far.

You think you have the imagination to do this? Because kids have one of the greatest imaginations.

I'd love to continue this more tonight, but my head is f*cking killing me, so I'll continue tomorrow. Possibly I mean D'Spayre who was only using like 90% of Cain's powers or something like that opened a huge portal so the demons could take over the Earth.

And yeah I have a good imagination so I think I could do all these things.

And goodnight.

Newjak
Honestly have you ever read a Juggernaut fight. He is always so not mellow just lackadaisical in his approach. I mean seriously Cain just kind of walks through his fights. Even with his fight against the Hulk he seemed to think more about the fact Hulk couldn't grasp the fact Cain couldn't be hurt then how Cain would beat him.

Cain is hardly a serious fighter in his matches I mean seriously its mostly get out of my way punks. He just doesn't care because no one can hurt him so why does bother with it.

Cain is a big underachiever with his powers.

And yes money why because Cain is greedy and likes to have the ability to spend money. Bottom of the page again.

masterbruce

And yes money why because Cain is greedy and likes to have the ability to spend money.

So Cain actually pays for his stuff?

I don't see him going to a dealer to buy a car. I see him more as the type who sees a car he likes, tosses the driver a mile away and takes the car for himself.

Newjak
So Cain actually pays for his stuff?

I don't see him going to a dealer to buy a car. I see him more as the type who sees a car he likes, tosses the driver a mile away and takes the car for himself. He does that to but he also knows the more money who have the better. Hence he is also a mercenary heck he flat out bought Black Tom Cassidy a castle with the money he earned stick out tongue

masterbruce
He does that to but he also knows the more money who have the better. Hence he is also a mercenary heck he flat out bought Black Tom Cassidy a castle with the money he earned stick out tongue

ok cool. btw, has Jugg gotten his powers back yet, he was always one of my fav

Ptr_Grifin
Cain use to steal money to fund Black Toms medical treatment. That cost an unbelievable amount of money.

Newjak
ok cool. btw, has Jugg gotten his powers back yet, he was always one of my fav He has the Gem back but as to whether he has used it to get his powers back I don't think he has yet.

I'm hoping he does though because I want t o see good ol Cain Marko trounce Sentry

StyleTime
Same here. Why anyone would opt for anyone other than Thor in this situation escapes me.
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I'd get Kryptonian DNA, and then snatch Mjolnir from Thor by convincing Odin I'm worthy of Mjolnir, or just have him let me use it to beat the titan.

Then I'd use Mjolnir to transport both of us inside a yellow star and proceed to pummel Thanos at many times lightspeed with a combination of charged Hammer Throws, and moon splitting punches while all the while getting amped by the yellow sun radiation and absorbing Thanos's energy output with Mjolnir.

Also good. big grin

Mider999
in other hands the gem has done alot of crazy things like animate inanimate objects juggs just dont use the gem to its full advantage

grey fox
Newjack: Juggernaut is slow as hell and can't fly. Thanos could either knock you into space where you'll be helpless until you hit something or he could just avoid you until he wants to hit you and you'd be completely helpless. I don't think that you could assume that you could create new powers with Juggernaut.

Actually I dont think Juggs WOULD fly , think about it. When Jean Grey lifts him off the ground he still advances , even though he has no footholds and for all intents and purposes is floating in the air. It is feasible he could do the same in Space.

WorldWarHulk
The point of that panel was to show that Cain's power could resist telepathy as it was the only time Cain was seriously trying to fight everyone. And it is irrelevent, if he can't defend against Thanos...
Possibly I mean D'Spayre who was only using like 90% of Cain's powers or something like that opened a huge portal so the demons could take over the Earth.

And yeah I have a good imagination so I think I could do all these things.

And goodnight. There is no way that Juggernaut is transporting from the abstract's realm...

So, you figure that if you had the GL ring, you could be a God with it?
Same thing applies here...

OK, start over... do you honestly think that Juggernaut could take down Thanos?

Newjak
And it is irrelevent, if he can't defend against Thanos...
There is no way that Juggernaut is transporting from the abstract's realm...

So, you figure that if you had the GL ring, you could be a God with it?
Same thing applies here...

OK, start over... do you honestly think that Juggernaut could take down Thanos? But it shows he could take on high level Telepathy heck the person he resisted almost effortlessly kick Prof. X from the field of battle so he couldn't spy on it.

And I stand by what I said me with Cain's powers could beat Thanos

And I never said that Cain beats Thanos I said out of everyone on the list he is the only with the power to take a majority from Thanos which is why I chose him. stick out tongue

WorldWarHulk
But it shows he could take on high level Telepathy heck the person he resisted almost effortlessly kick Prof. X from the field of battle so he couldn't spy on it.

And I stand by what I said me with Cain's powers could beat Thanos

And I never said that Cain beats Thanos I said out of everyone on the list he is the only with the power to take a majority from Thanos which is why I chose him. stick out tongue Thanos pwnzered the person who put X in a coma with one attack...no expression

Still not seeing it, because with one blast, you could be at the other end of the galaxy...

He still doesn't have the power...

Redatom65
I'd just have bran kill him with his weak humor....

Newjak
Thanos pwnzered the person who put X in a coma with one attack...no expression

Still not seeing it, because with one blast, you could be at the other end of the galaxy...

He still doesn't have the power... I don't think your quite understanding the guy was having no effect on Cain at all meaning his resistance was far greater that what that person was bringing.

And with one portal I'll be back and Cain already crushed Thor which is one of Thanos bigger power feats to began with so yeah I don't see Thanos overpowering the Juggernaut power.

Board Walker
Superman

WorldWarHulk
I don't think your quite understanding the guy was having no effect on Cain at all meaning his resistance was far greater that what that person was bringing.

And with one portal I'll be back and Cain already crushed Thor which is one of Thanos bigger power feats to began with so yeah I don't see Thanos overpowering the Juggernaut power. OK, I'm about to go through the comics...

Also, like I said, Thanos is higher than those guys... unless his resistence is higher than that of a cosmic god, or Beyonder...

What?
Anyway, if Thanos beating Thor is one of his better feats, then I certainly must have just been dreaming about the rest of his feats...

Also, I never said he would overpower it, I said he would transport him away.

Newjak
OK, I'm about to go through the comics...

Also, like I said, Thanos is higher than those guys... unless his resistence is higher than that of a cosmic god, or Beyonder...

What?
Anyway, if Thanos beating Thor is one of his better feats, then I certainly must have just been dreaming about the rest of his feats...

Also, I never said he would overpower it, I said he would transport him away. Could be Juggernaut already took blast that hurt Galactus with no harm as well as taking on a being that was threatening reality and was mentally dominating Doc Strange stick out tongue

And yes Thanos trashing Thor on physical combat is a good feat for his strength and one of his better feats involving strength. You really need to learn to read my posts wording carefully because you seriously keep saying things that I'm not. I said power feat implying his strength. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I already said I'll make a portal to get back before Thanos can even leave.

I seriously think your misreading what I'm saying here. Cain's power is definitely enough to stand up to Thanos power. He is powered by a being that is greater than Odin to trashed him. And unlike the Silver Surfer example you tried earlier Cain can gain more power from that source. Cain is just not good at doing so.

Really 8th Day is Cain unleashed and focused. And that still isn't even the best Juggernaut around. the best was literally tearing down dimensional walls with his fists and was something like 100 feet tall.

Normal Cain Marko Juggernaut doesn't stand a chance against Thanos but me using his powers the way I've seen them used can because Thanos could never beat me.

WorldWarHulk
Could be Juggernaut already took blast that hurt Galactus with no harm as well as taking on a being that was threatening reality and was mentally dominating Doc Strange stick out tongue

And yes Thanos trashing Thor on physical combat is a good feat for his strength and one of his better feats involving strength. You really need to learn to read my posts wording carefully because you seriously keep saying things that I'm not. I said power feat implying his strength. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I already said I'll make a portal to get back before Thanos can even leave.

I seriously think your misreading what I'm saying here. Cain's power is definitely enough to stand up to Thanos power. He is powered by a being that is greater than Odin to trashed him. And unlike the Silver Surfer example you tried earlier Cain can gain more power from that source. Cain is just not good at doing so.

Really 8th Day is Cain unleashed and focused. And that still isn't even the best Juggernaut around. the best was literally tearing down dimensional walls with his fists and was something like 100 feet tall.

Normal Cain Marko Juggernaut doesn't stand a chance against Thanos but me using his powers the way I've seen them used can because Thanos could never beat me. I've already went over that Galactus example so many times, I'm not even going to touch it.

Umm... you said "power" (last post before this one), not strength... so I must have misread what you meant, not what you said, because what you said, is certainly what I responded to.
Also, I think a better feat is beating Surfer to death, or casually backhanding Beyonder's blasts away.
Plus, I have no idea why you would even bring it up, because I have never said anything about Thanos physically trashing him, or even going physical.

Because D'Sprayyer (I forgot how to spell it) made a portal, you can also make one?

Cain has never called upon more power on a whim, like you so think he can. My main point.
What you're saying, is that you will gain more power, but what makes you think that Cy will grant you this?
Also, Surfer can gain more power from Galactus as well, but he never does it, just like Cain never gains more power from Cy (besides 8th day, and hell, I'm not even sure that Trion comes all from Cyttorak).

With more power as well.
Ya, so now, you have gained the power of Trion as well?
I guess only then you're beating Thanos, but under the other circumstances, Thanos is being underated, just like you think I'm doing to Juggs.
So, if you get Trion's power... can I have Thanos get a massive upgrade from Death? Considering he can transport there anytime he wants...

The main point is, that Thanos will beat you, and any other one, besides Trion.

LordFear
The genius of Doom
The undaunting strength/durability of Juggernaut or The Destroyer
The mysticism of Doc Strange
The telepathy/mindpower of Shaman Xman
The quickness of The Runner
Energy manip of MolecuLE Man

Newjak
I've already went over that Galactus example so many times, I'm not even going to touch it.

Umm... you said "power" (last post before this one), not strength... so I must have misread what you meant, not what you said, because what you said, is certainly what I responded to.
Also, I think a better feat is beating Surfer to death, or casually backhanding Beyonder's blasts away.
Plus, I have no idea why you would even bring it up, because I have never said anything about Thanos physically trashing him, or even going physical.

Because D'Sprayyer (I forgot how to spell it) made a portal, you can also make one?

Cain has never called upon more power on a whim, like you so think he can. My main point.
What you're saying, is that you will gain more power, but what makes you think that Cy will grant you this?
Also, Surfer can gain more power from Galactus as well, but he never does it, just like Cain never gains more power from Cy (besides 8th day, and hell, I'm not even sure that Trion comes all from Cyttorak).

With more power as well.
Ya, so now, you have gained the power of Trion as well?
I guess only then you're beating Thanos, but under the other circumstances, Thanos is being underated, just like you think I'm doing to Juggs.
So, if you get Trion's power... can I have Thanos get a massive upgrade from Death? Considering he can transport there anytime he wants...

The main point is, that Thanos will beat you, and any other one, besides Trion. Seriously dude your not reading my posts I even say in my last post if you read CAREFULLY. That I said power implying strength.

The fact is Cain can get stronger and unleash more power when he needs it as long as he is focusing. It just often requires someone else to mentally negate those barriers.

Heck Trion was all Juggernaut all the time. Basically someone hijacked Cain's Body to use his power. The only way to stop him in that issue was guess what someone having to help Cain regain control of his body.

The fact is Cain's a very ordinary mined person like myself has used his power to shrink people and blast energy beams by himself. Yes I think I could make a portal.

The fact is Thanos is tough yes but really he can be beaten physically and hurt physically. The fact is that his powers would have no effect on me. Thanos cannot and I repeat cannot beat me if Iwere using Cain's powers.

WorldWarHulk
Seriously dude your not reading my posts I even say in my last post if you read CAREFULLY. That I said power implying strength.
And with one portal I'll be back and Cain already crushed Thor which is one of Thanos bigger power feats to began with so yeah I don't see Thanos overpowering the Juggernaut power. Looks like overpower to me, which in this world, would be physical, but in comics, it could be strength, blasts, overpower his magic, etc.
Also, I already said it doesn't matter, since Thanos won't be physically fighting him for long.

Also, if you need to imply something, it isn't as clear cut as you think, because even the biggest implication, can be mixed up.
Even then, I still feel as though you didn't word it good enough to say I am not reading good enough.
But, that's just me...

The fact is Cain can get stronger and unleash more power when he needs it as long as he is focusing. It just often requires someone else to mentally negate those barriers. And you are going to get someone else to negate these powers?
Because, according to this thread, it seems like you're just being thrown into the battle, and if you are trying to get more power in the middle of the battle, then you are basically f*cked.

Heck Trion was all Juggernaut all the time. Basically someone hijacked Cain's Body to use his power. The only way to stop him in that issue was guess what someone having to help Cain regain control of his body. I know, but it wasn't just Cain's power (obviously).

The fact is Cain's a very ordinary mined person like myself has used his power to shrink people and blast energy beams by himself. Yes I think I could make a portal. If Cain is like you, then I would believe you shrinking shit, and blasts, but if Cain is like you also, then why should you be creating portals, while Cain has to walk his ass back?
In fact, you just admitted that Cain is like yourself, so all other powers that Cain hasn't used should be off, but meh, still not enough either way.

The fact is Thanos is tough yes but really he can be beaten physically and hurt physically. The fact is that his powers would have no effect on me. Thanos cannot and I repeat cannot beat me if Iwere using Cain's powers. How many times exactly do I have to state this?

I have never once, once, said that Thanos is going to beat on him physically, or blast his ass down.
The closest thing I have said, is that Thanos can punch his ass to another couple planets away.

I really, really don't know why you keep bringing this up, since it is basically you argueing against yourself everytime you say this.

Newjak
Looks like overpower to me, which in this world, would be physical, but in comics, it could be strength, blasts, overpower his magic, etc.
Also, I already said it doesn't matter, since Thanos won't be physically fighting him for long.

Also, if you need to imply something, it isn't as clear cut as you think, because even the biggest implication, can be mixed up.
Even then, I still feel as though you didn't word it good enough to say I am not reading good enough.
But, that's just me...

And you are going to get someone else to negate these powers?
Because, according to this thread, it seems like you're just being thrown into the battle, and if you are trying to get more power in the middle of the battle, then you are basically f*cked.

I know, but it wasn't just Cain's power (obviously).

If Cain is like you, then I would believe you shrinking shit, and blasts, but if Cain is like you also, then why should you be creating portals, while Cain has to walk his ass back?
In fact, you just admitted that Cain is like yourself, so all other powers that Cain hasn't used should be off, but meh, still not enough either way.

How many times exactly do I have to state this?

I have never once, once, said that Thanos is going to beat on him physically, or blast his ass down.
The closest thing I have said, is that Thanos can punch his ass to another couple planets away.

I really, really don't know why you keep bringing this up, since it is basically you argueing against yourself everytime you say this. Well let's see I said a good power feat then I said Juggernaut overpowering Thor seems to me I was implying nothing but strength.

The fact is that is what I implied. the fact is you misinterpreted it not me. You were the one trying to call me out on it for some reason not me. And even when I clarified it for you you tried to basically put words in my mouth and then I had to clarify things for you again. None of which is my fault on the matter. You had the problem of misreading not me.

The fact is that even if you read my very first post you'll notice I said as long as I get a chance to fully become familiar with my powers which is has been my stance from the beginning. Once again not my fault you jumped halfway in and once again misinterpreted what I was saying.

Hence why I believe I can make the portals because I thought I would have had time and just for reference the thread poster never makes it clear that you just all of sudden get the power and are thrust into battle. In fact it would seem he was implying more of a you get these powers and are completely familiar with them.

Obviously most of what you have been saying is based on nothing but jumping halfway in and misreading my posts so until you understand what I'm saying I don't really think I should reply to you.

Newjak

I mean I know how to use his powers to make Cain a lot more versatile then just a brick guy. And just so you don't try and think I'm playing word games with you again notice the words adjust to our powers in my sentence.

Now in case you need help with what I was implying I was implying that if I had time to become familiar with the powers and was not just thrown into the fight I would take Juggernaut's powers.

There so no mistake can made on what I was saying stick out tongue

dvampire
Superman, Thor, and Blackbolt.

WorldWarHulk
Well let's see I said a good power feat then I said Juggernaut overpowering Thor seems to me I was implying nothing but strength.And then you said that Thanos overpowered Thor, which I don't recall in any comic, him physically overpowering him.
He did blast him away though, and beat him then.
So you were comparing blasts to strength.
Like I said, overpowering could mean anything in comics, but meh, whatever.

The fact is that is what I implied. the fact is you misinterpreted it not me. You were the one trying to call me out on it for someone reason not me. And even when I clarified it for you you tried to basically put words in my mouth and then I had to clarify things for you again. None of which is my fault on the matter. You had the problem of misreading not me.In your first post about this, you mentioned "power".
Second post, you mentioned "strength", and told me to read your posts better.
I then used the post in which you said at first to call you out on it, now I need to read your post better?

Again, in your first post, you simply said "power". Not physically, you said "power".
I read it as is, and you told me what you meant in the second post.
If you hadn't stated for me to read better, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, since the first one wasn't explanitory enough.

I don't care, I read it as is, and if you can read what you say, then fine, but not everyone knows what you (or me, or Jebus) means everytime we post something. It may have meant what you thought it did, but at a first glance to me, it didn't seem so.

I don't even know why we are having this discussion anyway, since Juggs loses no matter what (unless he's Trion)... stick out tongue

Also, again, I said as soon as it was clarified, that Thanos doesn't have to go physical with him for long, which is basically what you thought he would be doing (according to that post).

The fact is that even if you read my very first post you'll notice I said as long as I get a chance to fully become familiar with my powers which is has been my stance from the beginning. Once again not my fault you jumped halfway in and once again misinterpreted what I was saying.And I don't remember things from that far back. Not reading it wrong, just forgetting about it.
Also, how did I read that wrong, since I'm pretty sure I said he would lose no matter what.
The only thing that Juggernaut can get to Thanos's level, is his duribility.

Also, I would totally pick Storm... it would be the t!ts.
How exactly is that jumping in halfway, and misreading you?

Hence why I believe I can make the portals because I thought I would have had time and just for reference the thread poster never makes it clear that you just all of sudden get the power and are thrust into battle. In fact it would seem he was implying more of a you get these powers and are completely familiar with them.Do you even know how to make portals? stick out tongue
Seriously, what is needed for this? Since you would have to have knowledge in this to make one.

I have no idea what he means, since I don't believe he posted a second time in this thread, but based on what he said, it was "you" as a superhero, and there was no prep involved (since that is what you would use to get familar with his powers).

Obviously most of what you have been saying is based on nothing but jumping halfway in and misreading my posts so until you understand what I'm saying I don't really think I should reply to you. I don't believe I did this once, but meh, whatever.
You're talking to me like I'm just some dumbass that can't read worth a shit.

Newjak
And yes Thanos trashing Thor on physical combat is a good feat for his strength and one of his better feats involving strength. You really need to learn to read my posts wording carefully because you seriously keep saying things that I'm not. I said power feat implying his strength. roll eyes (sarcastic) Ok there is a reason I'm replying to me and not you. You see this is the second post in which you imply that I implied you need to read my posts Better which is true. I said you need to look at my posts better or in my word "Read my posts words carefully" which meant you needed to read what I was saying a little slower or whatever as you have misread and misinterpreted my posts for about how many pages now.

It was never meant to be insulting just saying that is what you have been doing and maybe you should learn your lesson and read more carefully. You on the other hand seem to have a need to defend your misreading as my fault even though they aren't. And I never insulted your ability to read ever in my posts.

Secondly with Magical energies surging through my bodies yes I could make a portal since I know my powers could wouldn't be that hard since Cain's more mystical powers face more on need then actual training.

And thats all there is to it.

WorldWarHulk
Ok there is a reason I'm replying to me and not you. You see this is the second post in which you imply that I implied you need to read my posts Better which is true. I said you need to look at my posts better or in my word "Read my posts words carefully" which meant you needed to read what I was saying a little slower or whatever as you have misread and misinterpreted my posts for about how many pages now.

It was never meant to be insulting just saying that is what you have been doing and maybe you should learn your lesson and read more carefully. You on the other hand seem to have a need to defend your misreading as my fault even though they aren't. And I never insulted your ability to read ever in my posts.

Secondly with Magical energies surging through my bodies yes I could make a portal since I know my powers could wouldn't be that hard since Cain's more mystical powers face more on need then actual training.

And thats all there is to it. I already acknowledged that...
In your first post about this, you mentioned "power".
Second post, you mentioned "strength", and told me to read your posts better.
I then used the post in which you said at first to call you out on it, now I need to read your post better?

Again, in your first post, you simply said "power". Not physically, you said "power".
I read it as is, and you told me what you meant in the second post.
If you hadn't stated for me to read better, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, since the first one wasn't explanitory enough.

Also, now I have misinterpreted your posts for "how many pages now?"?
Because according to the earlier posts, I misread two things...

I never blamed it one anyone until about two posts ago. In which I kept going back to what you said in the first one, in which I thought wasn't talking about strength (also based on what it said, and what Thanos did).

Even then, I fail to see how you could teleport from Death's realm, or to the exact battlefield.

I'm walking away since this is obviously going to revolve around me needing to read your posts better.

Newjak

Also, now I have misinterpreted your posts for "how many pages now?"?
Because according to the earlier posts, I misread two things...

I never blamed it one anyone until about two posts ago. In which I kept going back to what you said in the first one, in which I thought wasn't talking about strength (also based on what it said, and what Thanos did).

Even then, I fail to see how you could teleport from Death's realm, or to the exact battlefield.

I'm walking away since this is obviously going to revolve around me needing to read your posts better. The reason I say you've been misreading my posts now for how many pages is because you obviously didn't know I was implying I thought would be able to become familiar with the power hence you misinterpreted me for awhile stick out tongue

D'Spayre opened a portal to a demonic deminsion so I don't see why I couldn't teleport out of Death's realm it isn't like it unlike any other alternate realm with a hugely powerful being in control. I'll admit Death is probably the highest you could go to but I don't think it is unescapable. stick out tongue

WorldWarHulk
The reason I say you've been misreading my posts now for how many pages is because you obviously didn't know I was implying I thought would be able to become familiar with the power hence you misinterpreted me for awhile stick out tongue

D'Spayre opened a portal to a demonic deminsion so I don't see why I couldn't teleport out of Death's realm it isn't like it unlike any other alternate realm with a hugely powerful being in control. I'll admit Death is probably the highest you could go to but I don't think it is unescapable. stick out tongue Nope, just going by what the threadstarter has supplied... which is nothing really...
Actually, if he comes in here, he'll probably say you have time to prep, since he seems to like Juggs...

It exists outside the universe...
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8/theend0618tatoyz5.th.jpg

Newjak
Nope, just going by what the threadstarter has supplied... which is nothing really...
Actually, if he comes in here, he'll probably say you have time to prep, since he seems to like Juggs...

It exists outside the universe...
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8/theend0618tatoyz5.th.jpg So that doesn't mean much. It doesn't mean people still can't teleport way from it.

DigiMark007
Holy crap did Warlock get brought up in this thread?!

Then forget the rest of the list. I'd pick Warlock in a heartbeat....he's the only < Thanos person I'd ever actually think would have a good chance of winning somehow.

Outside causality ftw!!

WorldWarHulk
So that doesn't mean much. It doesn't mean people still can't teleport way from it. Well... just saying that Thanos (HOTU) in one blast couldn't absorb her/overlooked her...
This isn't some demonic realm, this is the Abstract that represents all death in the universe's realm.
Just don't see any Juggernaut teleporting out.

WorldWarHulk
Holy crap did Warlock get brought up in this thread?!

Then forget the rest of the list. I'd pick Warlock in a heartbeat....he's the only < Thanos person I'd ever actually think would have a good chance of winning somehow.

Outside causality ftw!! C0ugherz...
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8739/avengersannual0730bn6.th.jpg

That's right... I went there.

Newjak
Well... just saying that Thanos (HOTU) in one blast couldn't absorb her/overlooked her...
This isn't some demonic realm, this is the Abstract that represents all death in the universe's realm.
Just don't see any Juggernaut teleporting out. I understand where you coming from I really do.

But simply because Thanos didn't get Death doesn't mean people cannot enter or leave her realm. I mean other people have teleported outside of the Universe or reality before. There is no definitive proof saying that you cannot leave Death's realm once your in it.

DigiMark007
C0ugherz...
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8739/avengersannual0730bn6.th.jpg

That's right... I went there.

Post the end where he turns Thanos to stone, then is reborn in a more powerful body.

stick out tongue

WorldWarHulk
I understand where you coming from I really do.

But simply because Thanos didn't get Death doesn't mean people cannot enter or leave her realm. I mean other people have teleported outside of the Universe or reality before. There is no definitive proof saying that you cannot leave Death's realm once your in it. The only people that have shown this, were, Galactus, Thanos, Strange (his powers come from people that are needed for the multiverse though), and I think that's it (I think In-Betweener did though).

I look at it, as if you're dead, and unless you can escape Death's grasp, you're f*cked...

Post the end where he turns Thanos to stone, then is reborn in a more powerful body.

stick out tongue Unless Chaos and Order are intervening... eye dont feelz teh n33d 2!
stick out tongue

DigiMark007
And hell, that was before the Soul Gem gave him an intimate view of Thanos' mind.

In his current phase, Warlock could just go Dr. Phil ftw.

WorldWarHulk
And hell, that was before the Soul Gem gave him an intimate view of Thanos' mind.

In his current phase, Warlock could just go Dr. Phil ftw.
Thanos wouldn't feel the guilt this time, because he doesn't care about ultimate power anymore.
Thanos would blast his ass. Like Doom did... shifty

DigiMark007
Blast him? By the end of Thanos' solo series they were calling each other friends.

And that Doom blast was a lucky shot. He's avoided blasts from Galactus himself and still acted defiant. It's not like he's completely bereft of good power showings (and yes, the Big G thing was just a teleport....not a durability feat, so don't try to "call me out" on that)

WorldWarHulk
Blast him? By the end of Thanos' solo series they were calling each other friends.

And that Doom blast was a lucky shot. He's avoided blasts from Galactus himself and still acted defiant. It's not like he's completely bereft of good power showings (and yes, the Big G thing was just a teleport....not a durability feat, so don't try to "call me out" on that) And put Iron Man, and Thor in a fight, and Thor would still curbstomp him.

Both of them? Even the one where Warlock tries to blitz Doom?
stick out tongue

Ya, but you're definately going to try and avoid Galactus, so I don't see the same thing.
Warlock knew what would happen if he were to get hit by G.

DigiMark007
And put Iron Man, and Thor in a fight, and Thor would still curbstomp him.

Both of them? Even the one where Warlock tries to blitz Doom?
stick out tongue

Ya, but you're definately going to try and avoid Galactus, so I don't see the same thing.
Warlock knew what would happen if he were to get hit by G.

Still survived a black hole, re-entry and crashing to a planet and was barely even annoyed, is a telepath, can teleport, has the karmic blast, Cl 100 strength, fighting skill out the wazoo, more intelligence than anyone this side of a Richards/Doom love-child.

Doom showing = Low. Not the norm.

Quit hatin' on my boy. Let it go.

angel

WorldWarHulk
Still survived a black hole, re-entry and crashing to a planet and was barely even annoyed, is a telepath, can teleport, has the karmic blast, Cl 100 strength, fighting skill out the wazoo, more intelligence than anyone this side of a Richards/Doom love-child.

Doom showing = Low. Not the norm.

Quit hatin' on my boy. Let it go. Still feel like that's not enough to beat Thanos with...

Doom showing = High. If you look at it through Doom's point of view...

I'm not, just saying he won't beat Thanos.

Skeets
Does Warlock have the Soul gem or what?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Doop.

mykke
no form of juggernaut is beating thanos, imma side with WorldWarHulk on this one. No matter how much imagination you have or think you can unlock more power than Cain can is irrelevant. Thor has the best chance of beating thanos, but that would likely be MAYBE 2/10 everyone else will not get one win on thanos no matter who is in control of the powers.

DigiMark007
Still feel like that's not enough to beat Thanos with...

Doom showing = High. If you look at it through Doom's point of view...

I'm not, just saying he won't beat Thanos.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I never wanted to imply he'd straight-up beat Thanos. Just that he could figure it out where others might not.

Martian_mind
RAGMAN!!!!

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Martian_mind
RAGMAN!!!! Not in the thread...
Also, I think you should take down the "Digi beware" in your sig.
I think he already handed you your ass...

Martian_mind
That was bias.hats up your ass today?or just feeling like a prick?

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/53000/final_countdown/Europe%20-%20The%20Final%20Countdown

DigiMark007
Also, I think you should take down the "Digi beware" in your sig.
I think he already handed you your ass...

yes

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Martian_mind
That was bias.hats up your ass today?or just feeling like a prick?

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/53000/final_countdown/Europe%20-%20The%20Final%20Countdown Ha!
Someone's down today...

i liek total1y pwn3d u!

Also, I think I'm feeling like normal to tell the truth.

curryman
Black Bolt or Juggernaut's powers.

Raisen
Squirrel Girl goes through the hiring process for the NYPD. She gets sworn in as a New York Police Officer. She then confiscates some arrows from Hawkeye.

That is the ultimate Thanos beater.

Villelater
i would grab Maestro Hulk and his Infinity gauntlet out of his trophy room and give Thanos a taste of his own medicine...a Infinity gauntlet super hulk smack down...

-Pr-
Superman, as they'd be the ones I'd feel most comfortable using. That or God Cable. TK has some nasty aspects to it.

Mshinu
Cable, he makes Thermos relive getting stomped by Groot = instant KO and win.

Does Mjolnir have a wooden handle? If so Thor takes it too.

The rest get raped.

Estacado
Superman he would use his wood vision....

SevenShackles
So superman + Sundipped-ness not cutting it here?

Tony Stark
SENTRY

ThereIsHope
Id call the cops, and tell them to bring bats.

h1a8

Classic Juggernaut
Superman
Hulk
Blackbolt
Thor
God Like Cable

Superman of course. He has both the speed and power to stop Thanos.

Thor is possible though. I would be cheesy as hell with him though.

TheOneFirestorm
Thor
Hit Thanos repeatedly with lightning, have him spinned around by a tornado while throwing the hammer at him, energy projection from the hammer, slam him into the ground repeatedly, hit him with hammer, blitz him with punches, hand baseball swing, and then finishing him with a baseball swing using the hammer.

Mindset
Thor.

Thanos ko's me with so much force the backlash kills him.

pym-ftw
Pym

I just trap him in sub space

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
Thor.

Thanos ko's me with so much force the backlash kills him.

Much more plausible.

Ill take hulk

then I'll rememeber avx and go hotm mad. Ill bump into him and thanos will be vaporized

h1a8
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Id call the cops, and tell them to bring bats.

lol you are a fool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>