colossus vs hulk (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Colossus has all of his powerset but he has an addition, he has ALLl of spiderman powers. Who wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk Colossus.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Colossus. mad

Entity
Originally posted by carver9
Colossus has all of his powerset but he has an addition, he has ALLl of spiderman powers. Who wins.

So wait, Colossus has 12x his normally strength, a precognitive since and among the greatest agility on 616 Earth?

If thats the case then unless its the Banner removed mindless Hulk or something, I'd say Colossus almost every time! IMO

Soljer
Do Spiderman's knock-knock jokes count as a power?

Spidossus wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by Entity
So wait, Colossus has 12x his normally strength, a precognitive since and among the greatest agility on 616 Earth?

If thats the case then unless its the Banner removed mindless Hulk or something, I'd say Colossus almost every time! IMO

Twelve times? Proportional strength of a spider is, apparently, now equal to twenty tons.

Unless you think skinny little Pete Parker could lift well over three thousand pounds to begin with....

It's more along the lines of two hundred and fifty times Colossus' base strength.

NiñoAraña
point bieng....

Colossus wins.

masterbruce
Colossus strength is what, around 100 tons?

multiply that by 300, you get 30,000 tons.

Hulk's strength is well over 100,000,000 tons. So he'll still be over 1000 times stronger than Colossus.

Entity
Originally posted by Soljer
Twelve times? Proportional strength of a spider is, apparently, now equal to twenty tons.

Unless you think skinny little Pete Parker could lift well over three thousand pounds to begin with....

It's more along the lines of two hundred and fifty times Colossus' base strength. Well, I was thinking of original Spider-man and wasn't he originally started out as having 12x normal human strength?

psycho gundam
hulk + colossus = organic steel man-hole cover with fist mark inbedded in the top.

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce

Hulk's strength is well over 100,000,000 tons. So he'll still be over 1000 times stronger than Colossus.

Colossus' upper strength limit is not yet established, but even when he was a teenager, he had a few feats that put him WELL over a hundred tons.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Entity
Well, I was thinking of original Spider-man and wasn't he originally started out as having 12x normal human strength?

No, never heard of that ... he had around 15 times human reaction speed back in hte old days.

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
No, never heard of that ... he had around 15 times human reaction speed back in hte old days.

Indeed.

Even CLASSIC Spidey was class ten, was he not? If he were only amped twelve times over, Pete would have to be capable of lifting five sixths of a ton before the spider bite.

grey fox
Originally posted by masterbruce

Do you understand the concept of 'base-level' ?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9

https://i.postimg.cc/kGBvvq9Y/16-5.jpg

Wonder Man

Adam Grimes
Regular colossus or regular teen peter stomp.

HumbleServant
Colossus would put up a much better fight than normal

Superdad76
because colusussus would have superman powers he would win is my vote

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Superdad76
because colusussus would have superman powers he would win is my vote

Spider-Man.

Not Superman.

wxyz
Give Colossus Superman powers, and he still loses.

Booya_69
All it does is prolong the beating colossus will receive.

Hulk wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://i.postimg.cc/kGBvvq9Y/16-5.jpg

I liked this story. Colossus should win, but like Grundy, it depends on what level the Hulk is at. According to the OP, if Colossus gets all of Spiderman's powers his strenth should increase proportionally to that of the fictional super spider. Then if you gave him the agility coupled with preconition, and the added toughness, Colossus would be a beast character. I think that he'd beat the living shit out of most versions of the Hulk.

Awesome idea Carver, Marvel should do it. It would make Colossus relevant again.

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://i.postimg.cc/kGBvvq9Y/16-5.jpg thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.