A Weekend Wasted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch
All week long you wait for the weekend. I wonder why. Sometimes you have things planned, or you are just excited that you don't have anything major that you HAVE to do. I hate it when you have something planned and it goes out the window. Ugh, then you have nothing to do besides sit at home doing absolutely nothing. It then becomes a big waste and then you can't wait till next weekend to come. Now am I the only one who is like this?

BakaXero
no.

Marko
my weekends vary. Like this one was amazing yet shit then awsome!

but the real question is, Have you ever...ever felt like this...THeres strange thingsa happening are you going round the twist.

cruel jedi
nope erm

R8#@NG!G@
my whole holidays were a waste of time becaus ei did nothing but sit on ythe couch

Legendary Thor
Do some sports like ride a bike or some other shit.Or jsut listen to loud music.

Lord Paradise
Play video games, go to the library, walk the dogs, hang with friends, go on KMC--I live for monotonous things. I'm happy to just put them together in slightly different ways.

Council#13
I got a lot of stupid homework done. disgust Waaaay to ruin my would-be-fine weekend, ye teachers of the firey rift. cry

ADarksideJedi
Never waste a weeken!I am always doing something on the weeken this weeken has not started yet and aready I am pretty booked!jm

Bardock42
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Never waste a weeken!I am always doing something on the weeken this weeken has not started yet and aready I am pretty booked!jm

What?

ADarksideJedi
Loser says what!jm

Bardock42
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Loser says what!jm

Which weekend do you mean? The upcoming one? And what have you planned?

Also, you missed quotation marks there.

ADarksideJedi
This weeken coming up!Going to a concert that my sister is in.And going to my other sister's house for gamenight on saturday and then sunday not sure what yet!jm

Sorgo X
. . .

Eccentric
I hate when I plan my whole day and then something comes along and messes it up and then I achieve nothing I had planned.

Lana
Ehh, weekends aren't really anything super-special for me. I rarely ever make plans more than a couple hours ahead of time either stick out tongue

Barker
Baka just comes

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Eccentric
I hate when I plan my whole day and then something comes along and messes it up and then I achieve nothing I had planned.

I am like that too.If I don't plan ahead of time or have things according to plan I feel like I get nothing done.I am on a schule most of the time.But that is just me!jm smile

*=DeathReaperr'
Some weekends vary..this weekend was bad one day..REALLY REALLY REALLY.....REALLY REALLY good the next wink

ADarksideJedi
Well it even it out so that is good.I was wondering can I add you to my siggy of friends?jm

Zatch
Usually, I have the whole weekend planned and something messes the WHOLE weekend up. Yeah I could do other things, but I would rather be doing something that I like to do, not something that is second best

ADarksideJedi
Agree1jm

Zatch
It happens most of the weekends for some strange reason.

ADarksideJedi
Do you try to keep that schule so to take it?How can it happen every weeken?jm

Zatch
Very possible. It isn't like I have any particular thing planned. I want to do something and another thing completely ruins it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.