Batsu vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Batsu from Rival schools or Ryu from streetfighter.

Who wins ??

Remulous
What the hell?! Ryu is ganna beat the shit outta this high school punk, although for his age, Batsu is very talented.
Give him time and Batsu could be an extremly skilled fighter, comparable to Ryu even.

Major Snafu
Two words: Shinkuu Hadouken (or Shin Shoryuken, if you prefer). Batsu goes to night-night land.

StyleTime
It's been so long since I played that game. I can barely remember how powerful Batsu was or was not. I'll give Ryu the nod though.

Sado22
Batsu has personality though. i like his spunk and the whole highschool brawler reminds me of ore-sama's more voilent dayssmokin'

however, remulus and major, you guys seem to be forgetting that even Makuto put up a fight with Ryu in SF3 3rd strike. seems to me he can hold his own too. though i am not saying he'd beat him.
on the whole though Ryu wins but Batsu does impressive for a n00b and more so for his age.
Batsu and Cody=best capcom characters!
(emphasis on character)

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Put burning batsu instead and this would be a fight.

brainchild81
Ryu wins. Batsu is cooler though

StyleTime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Put burning batsu instead and this would be a fight.
Who is burning Batsu? Man I really need to play this game again. All I remember is Hinata, Akira, the music, and the guy with the baseball bat lol.

Emperor Ashtar
Burning Batsu was a secret character in Project Justice. I personally perfer Vatsu over them both.

brainchild81
I have the game somewhere in my house, but I can't find that shit! Dammit! Did Vatsu have a fireball? I kick everybody's ass bigtime w/Roy anyways.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Burning Batsu was a secret character in Project Justice. I personally perfer Vatsu over them both.
You have made so want to play this game again. I need to find it somewhere.
Originally posted by brainchild81
I have the game somewhere in my house, but I can't find that shit! Dammit! Did Vatsu have a fireball? I kick everybody's ass bigtime w/Roy anyways.
Hinata here. I love that flaming Ryu aerial spin kick rip off she has lol.

Eeta Eeta TAAA!!

I used to love that game sad

Sado22
i played this game LONG time ago. all i remember was that i used to like Batsu a lot and he was very cool.
aside from that...
i used to take Sakura and that blonde chick with Roy.....and drool when she used jump on Sakura's lap and kiss her for like 10 seconds. all this when ore-sama was still an innocent 15 year old....no wonder i grew up so twisted sad

aside from that....i don't remember anything.

Emperor...is it Vatsu or Batsu? i'm pretty sure it was Batsu.

~Sado

Kazenji
Yes the lesbian team-ups which you can do...

Emperor Ashtar
Chairman And Zaki were my favorite

Kazenji
Never played Project justic since it neve got released in australia.

Remulous
Makuto didn't put up a hard fight against Ryu, and Ryu would still beat the crap out of Batsu, even if he is burning. Hell, Demon Hyo took on B.Batsu, Kyosuke, Hinata, and Raizo at the same time not to mention that he had previously defeated Kurow minutes before.

B.Batsu isn't much of a threat to Ryu, although Batsu is still cooler, Ryu will make short work of the kid.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado22
i played this game LONG time ago. all i remember was that i used to like Batsu a lot and he was very cool.
aside from that...
i used to take Sakura and that blonde chick with Roy.....and drool when she used jump on Sakura's lap and kiss her for like 10 seconds. all this when ore-sama was still an innocent 15 year old....no wonder i grew up so twisted sad

aside from that....i don't remember anything.

~Sado Vatsu is Kurow posing as Batsu & getting him into trouble. He's good at it too. Kurow likes to f**k sh*t up.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22

~Sado
No, Vatsu is a completely different character than batsu. He's basically Kurow in the guise of batsu and has both batsu plus kurow's move set.

Remulous
Vatsu was the better then Batsu and B.Batsu, gameplay wise, IMO.

dvampire
Originally posted by StyleTime
Who is burning Batsu? Man I really need to play this game again. All I remember is Hinata, Akira, the music, and the guy with the baseball bat lol.

The guy with the baseball bat is Shoma, one of my favorites in Rival Schools (next to Hideo).

Remulous
Hideo is a joke! laughing

dvampire
I loved Hideo! He was my favorite!

StyleTime
Shoma! That was his name.

Hinata > everyone.

Remulous
Hideo was tough in that game but he was just too funny. He's dressed like your average teacher but with Bison shoulder pads. laughing

When it comes to the Rival Schools series, damn near every character is my favorite.

StyleTime
Yeah. Hideo was hilarious.

Arrgh!!! Why didn't I hang on to that game?! I want to play it right now.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
Vatsu was the better then Batsu and B.Batsu, gameplay wise, IMO.

yes

Darkstorm Zero
4 words

Demon Hyo = ownage

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
4 words

Demon Hyo = ownage Duh.

Neo2000
Batsu is not close to experienced or strong enough to keep up with Ryu.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Neo2000
Batsu is not close to experienced or strong enough to keep up with Ryu.

Sounds like some ryu fanboyness

because is'nt batsu like a brawler and i'm pretty sure we've been through this with Terry bogard and ryu also being a brawler Terry that is.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Kazenji
Sounds like some ryu fanboyness

because is'nt batsu like a brawler and i'm pretty sure we've been through this with Terry bogard and ryu also being a brawler Terry that is.

Thats hardly the same thing.....

Batsu is an up front brawler with no experience and nowhere near Terry's level of skill.

Ryu has the power, stamina, technique, speed and experience over Batsu, Remember, Batsu is much like Sakura, he has some very good natural talent, but he hasn't been trained.

MadMel
Originally posted by Remulous Dohma
Hideo was tough in that game but he was just too funny. He's dressed like your average teacher but with Bison shoulder pads. laughing

When it comes to the Rival Schools series, damn near every character is my favorite.
i loved the dude with tall hair who used really long knives as weapons..i think his name was edge
roberto was hilarious with his soccer attacks..
anyways, ryu beats batsu...ryu has got huge advantages over him..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.