Should Pete and MJ divorce?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
What do you think?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
What do you think?

I think wolverine wants his man babies. shifty

In all truth though, I think they shouldn't. I like comic MJ, though it is hers and Aunt Mays fault Aunt may is going to die.

Sparkz
All I can say if they do divorce bring a new love interest into the picture, I don't want another divorce where Peter chases after MJ (OK they were separated not divorced but still) it'd be nice to have some change. After all now his ID is public we can have a different approach on Peter trying to make a relationship work instead of it going wrong because he can't tell them what he is doing.

Although if they don't bring in someone new get Peter to go out with someone in the super hero community that would be cool after all he probably wouldn't feel so bad about needing to protect the missus hmm I wonder if there are any decent single female super heroines out there...or just get with with the black cat again smile (Not saying Black Cat is bad BTW)

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sparkz
All I can say if they do divorce bring a new love interest into the picture, I don't want another divorce where Peter chases after MJ (OK they were separated not divorced but still) it'd be nice to have some change. After all now his ID is public we can have a different approach on Peter trying to make a relationship work instead of it going wrong because he can't tell them what he is doing.

Although if they don't bring in someone new get Peter to go out with someone in the super hero community that would be cool after all he probably wouldn't feel so bad about needing to protect the missus hmm I wonder if there are any decent single female super heroines out there...or just get with with the black cat again smile (Not saying Black Cat is bad BTW)

I think he should get with Black Cat if they did split up. She could take care of herself and she is hot.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/41/Blackcat2.jpg

steverules
Spidery-man's spider sence wouldn't be the only thing he has that would be tingling wink

Big Sexy
No they shouldn't get a divorce. Mary Jane is to Peter what Lois is to Clark except Peter has more baggage in the ex girl-friend department.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I think he should get with Black Cat if they did split up. She could take care of herself and she is hot.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/41/Blackcat2.jpg

Yeah it would be a good idea, it'd be nice to see them in a proper relationship this time too, and with Peter being on the run and all could have them both kicking some ass, hell she could even join the secret Avengers...

Spiderman_RJ
NOW? no way, he has no one left....a few years ago when tombstone returned i meantion to a friend it would be cool if he and felicia got back toguether at that time it would be cool,cos felicia always had true feeling for pete, but now its just way too late for that.

i hate mj but now ,she is a necessary evil.if they create a interesting character to join peter then maybe
roll eyes (sarcastic)
*still hoping colossus is the one to die on astonishing x-men so kitty finds peter teaching at xavier mansion (possible future plot) and fall in love for him,after all they are all alike and meant to be,in fact if kitty had been created before this could even had happened,yah i know colossus-kitty lovers want to kill me......see if i care* smokin'

Spiderman_RJ
Originally posted by Sparkz

agreed kinda like my previus post. you've missing from this forum spark

Sparkz
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
agreed kinda like my previus post. you've missing from this forum spark

I'm missing from this forum? lol I don't understand that...

Also I thought about Peter getting with Kitty too lol but then I thought isn't she alot younger than Peter is...and why would Pete be teaching at the X-mansion, or is he? I havent read any of the new Spidey comics yet.

Spiderman_RJ
now, there was a rumour on internet that after unmasking and without being able to get a normal job ,peter would lecture at the x mansion.and she is not much yonger then him, they are pratically the same age.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
now, there was a rumour on internet that after unmasking and without being able to get a normal job ,peter would lecture at the x mansion.and she is not much yonger then him, they are pratically the same age.

Wasnt she introduced at about 15 when Spider-man was around 20ish?

steverules
In the ultimate universe they dated but broke up caus Pete is dating MJ. I think she is the same age as him in the 616 universe too.

Tank_6603
Looks like we won't find out until May, what happens to May... darn

Tank_6603
Kitty Pryde FTW (in the ultimate univers. 616 stays with Mj)

steverules
Ok I flipped through the latest issue of Amazing yday and it does look like May is going to die and spider-man wants to find the man who shot May and kill him so no doubt that this will all have a huge effect on the marriage

Swanky-Tuna
I'd divorce her if I was Pete. Mary Jane is a *****. If she didn't know he was Spider-man, I could see why but christ, woman, the he's Spider-man. Maybe I've only read bad arcs and seen bad scans for MJ, but she's surprisingly uncool about mutations and unreliability for a woman who agreed to marry a mutagenic superhero.

steverules
MJ isn't that bad, before her and Pete split up she was being pretty annoying, she knew what she was gettin herself into when she married Pete and she still acted cold towards him for carrying on when he said he would quit...he can't quit because people need him, he's a hero and she for some reason couldn't understand that. But now she's ok with it which is good, any other normal woman wouldn't be able to handle it.

Sparkz
So out of the super heroine community who would you like to see Peter hook up with, I'v always wondered about Peter hooking up with Firestar, not sure why though.

Arachnid1
Anyone notice how different MJ from Spidergirl is? She doesn't whine but she has said she would rather see Peter and MD out of costume, but its peter who always whines about it there. laughing

steverules
Pete should get with Aunt May shifty or wolverine

Sparkz
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Anyone notice how different MJ from Spidergirl is? She doesn't whine but she has said she would rather see Peter and MD out of costume, but its peter who always whines about it there. laughing

MD?

steverules
I think he meant MJ...unless unless Pete calls his daughter May Day and in short it would be MD but I don't read spider-girl so I wouldn't know

doctorstrongbad
Peter should hook up with the Black Cat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.