Martian Manhunter vs Selene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
A powerful alien vs one of the most powerful Externals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selene_%28comics%29

That should be interesting, although I suggest that Jonn can win via mindraping her.

The Pict
Not too clued up on her powers but I imagine MM is much much stronger.

Charlotte DeBel
Physically Selene can lift only 2 or 3 tonnes. But she has VERY powerful TK, which is just a bit below that of Phoenix Force wieders.

guy222
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
A powerful alien vs one of the most powerful Externals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selene_%28comics%29

That should be interesting, although I suggest that Jonn can win via mindraping her.

selene

LORDSIDIOUS01
John Jonnzz goes down

Symmetric Chaos
I suppose magic might give Selene an advantage if she has good TP resistance.

Martian_mind
If Jonns phased and invisible,her TK is useless,and i doubt her magic would let her hit someone who's mass is in another dimension....How good is her TP?

xmarksthespot
Best move would be to Martian vision her. She can shadowmeld now apparently, making physical attack useless.

Martian_mind
How would she handle a speedblitz?

xmarksthespot
I think she has a form of intangibility due to her shadow melding powers... but can't recall completely.

Martian_mind
Hmmmm.....how fast is she?I mean intangibility is useless if she's koed before she can think to use it.

batdude123
Originally posted by Martian_mind
If Jonns phased and invisible,her TK is useless,and i doubt her magic would let her hit someone who's mass is in another dimension....How good is her TP?

For the majority of J'onn's showings, his mass doesn't shift to another dimension when he phases.

Rutog98
Selene loses this fight. MM is too strong a telepath. Also, her TK is nowhere near a Phoenix Force wielder. I don't think Selene is a fully fledged TK either. Its limited to inorganic matter from what I can remember. I don't think she's ever TK threw a person or TK blasted.

On second thought, Selene has a spell that can counter telepathy and render telepathy useless. She has used it on Rachel before.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Martian_mind
How would she handle a speedblitz?

well...she does have super-speed herself

Charlotte DeBel
Her superspeed is Quicksilver-level, and she could mantain it only for short period of time and it requires a lot of energy...

Martian_mind
Then it's a speedblitz...Jonn circled the glbe in the time it took a person to draw breath...

don't shiv
I want to say Jonn... see I said it.

he did solo supes bats ww aquaman flash lantern again and again and again and in between solo'd the white martians

gotta be jonn just so long as miss Vampire doesn't get close enough to suck him dry

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.