Old times...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SammySparrow
In this thread,you can ONLY talk about CotBP. Nothing about shipping. Just the movie that started it all. =3

Now,I haven't seen the movie for like 5 months since it's stuck in my computer DVD player...I lost the cord to it... sad So sorry if I get things wrong...

Now,some funny stuff! Happy Dance

O5xz8hpnSEc

T.Maria
ahhh....cotbp...

when times were simple, and we could muse in our own thoughts and get lost in the "what happens next" of fantasy land big grin

This film is like a fine wine...it just gets better with age smile

SammySparrow
It truly does. Here's more funny scenes.

IKuyhE8Wp1o

"That's not much incentive for me to fight fair,now is it?"

Kenny16
One point about that and DMC, just hang on with me. They mention at the start of DMC that the gold was lost to the sea. But the monkey still has a piece of that gold. That's why he's still undead.

So why didn't Jack, Gibbs or anyone else from the Pearl take that piece of Aztec Gold and become temporarily, go underwater and bring out the uncursed swag from that cave?

T.Maria
hmmmmm....

good point...

i dunno about that to be honest...although you could probably have fun thinking up HOW they could have done it lol

calypso
I was hoping in AWE we would see the gold coin and the undead monkey resolved. Like maybe Jack gets the coin after he comes back from purgatory and challenges Becket and defeats him and the pirates of the carribean can then slowly retire. got to go the fire alarm just went off

T.Maria
fire alarm??

hope your house isnt being burned down for the sake of needing to come on here to find out all of the pirate gossip lol big grin

i think the monkey thing will probably be resolved...because lets face it; when barboza died in cotbp we all thought that was it...until he came back lol

calypso
Someone who shall remain nameless burned their toast in the kitchen of my office this morning and the fire alarm went off, but it took all day for the smell to leave the building.

Yeah, I guess I would stay on this forum till it reached my computer. BUZZZZZZZZ, wrong answer. My Mom died when our home burned. I smell smoke or the alarm goes off and I run, I don't wait to see what it is. Life is just too precious to be fooling around like that. lol

I do like Kenny16's idea about them all taking the gold from the monkey and becoming undead to get the rest of the swag from under Isle de Muerta, not the Aztec gold, but the swag that littered the cave.

PirateDiva
^^ yes u especially dont want to risk life right now...when ur only 32 days away from meeting JohnnY!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ivebeendepped43
*sigh* you know, i was about to start a thread like this! good ol' CotBP! it rox!!

PirateDiva
I Love COTBP....the Movie that started the Magic! I owe all my Obsessed Devoted Days to COTBP!!! big grin

ivebeendepped43
me too! everyone here pretty much does!

Minie Mina
Oh, I was angry at some friends for abandoning me to see the movie in theaters. I was so upset...

ivebeendepped43

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43

Meh, I got into the series a couple of weeks ago. Now I have crazy brain-dead fan syndrome. I saw number 2 before 1 though so Dead Mans Chest introduced me into it all. I then say nuber 1 and loved it just as much. I cant pick which I like more though. As for the monkey, how did they find it after it got the gold?

ivebeendepped43
well, if it werent for no. 1 there wouldnt be a 2

PirateDiva
or 3

ivebeendepped43
true^^

Arachnid1
well, if it werent for no. 1 there wouldnt be a 2

Yes, thats true, but I couldn't have picked a better time. You all had to wait hundreds of days and I had to wait 40. big grin lol

ivebeendepped43
lucky....i had to wait over 300 days for HP and the GOF when it came out. counted down every day.

Arachnid1
lucky....i had to wait over 300 days for HP and the GOF when it came out. counted down every day.
Well, THAT I had to wait for. I've been a die hard HP fan from the very beginging. I would be an Eragon fan, but the movie was missing soooo much stuff from the book, and it changed alot of things so I didn't like it much. I'm still waiting for a Pendragon movie.

AudioHeart
Lol, you gotta love COTBP, brings back memories

COTBP bloopers were hilarious!!!

Did anyone get the "lost disc"?

PirateDiva
*sighs and remincises about the 1st time she watched COTBP in a Disney World movie theater* Little did i know that 4 years later this franchise would be consuming my life!!! lol

AudioHeart
Same Here lol

The first time I watched it, I was at my cousins house and it was already on DVD

Arachnid1
Originally posted by PirateDiva
*sighs and remincises about the 1st time she watched COTBP in a Disney World movie theater* Little did i know that 4 years later this franchise would be consuming my life!!! lol

First time I watched it, I was in the basement laying on a bed in the dark where the only light was comming from the TV (god I love watching stuff alon in the dark, and I don't know why...). Little did I know that in 2 weeks, this franchise would be consuming my life. Wait, nevermind, I did know.

ivebeendepped43
*sighs and remincises about the 1st time she watched COTBP in a Disney World movie theater* Little did i know that 4 years later this franchise would be consuming my life!!! lol first time i watched it ALL THE WAY THROUGH was in my basement /w my momma. little did i know that in 2 weeks it would consume my life! i used 2 be a die hard Hp fan. before POTC came butting in! lol

AudioHeart
I dont remember what I was into before POTC, that's how consumed I am...lol

ivebeendepped43
no, i never got the lost disc...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by AudioHeart
I dont remember what I was into before POTC, that's how consumed I am...lol

LOL...i was into the Backstreet Boys!! lmao!!! Then I got into COTBP then while i was waiting for the 2nd one to come out I was really into Phantom of the Opera...Obsessed about that too..lol...Then DMC came out and it was over for me....it was all about POTC and JOHNNY!! big grin

ivebeendepped43
i was never a very big Backstreet Boys fan. it was all N'Sync for me! of course, i had a crush on Lance Bass who turned out to be gay. Typical. but the B Boys were the first and only concert i've been to.

PirateDiva
Omg i was obsessed with the Backstreet Boys...lol...I was a big A.J. McLean fan....i see a pattern of the type of Guys I Like...LOL..A.J., Johnny...lol...bad boy type...although my Johnny has past that stage and gone to a real adorable beyond words stage...big grin Love Him!!

Anyways I was soooo Obsessed with the Backstreet Boys that i made my dad take me to Las Vegas to see them in concert!!! Where I got to Touch A.J. and was like front row!! Then I saw them again in LA...then again the following year for the their Black and Blue tourbig grin

B4 them it was the Spice Girls...whom i also Met!!!!

AudioHeart
WOW

AudioHeart
Me and my mum used to LOOOOOVE Spice Girls lol, ages back

willofthewisp
My first time was at the movies and I went with my mom and my brother and other than the times when the audience was supposed to laugh, nobody said a freakin' word because nobody wanted to miss a moment. I was begging for a sequel when it was over and I usually hate sequels. The last time I watched COTBP, it was on tv over Christmas break and Mom found it and watched it.

Mom: This is the first one, right?

Me: (looks up very quickly) Yep

Mom: I love these movies. What did you say #3 was going to be called?

Me: At World's End

Mom: That's going to be great.

AudioHeart
Awwwwwwwe

Minie Mina
barf...

I don't like bands. The only music band that I love is t.A.T.u

AudioHeart
What's t.A.T.u

Ericadawn
It's band from Russia, I think, they were a duo but they broke up, last I heard. Hehe, Elijah Wood like hugged them at the MTV movie awards once.

JaehSkywalker
CotBP...

first time i watched it on Disney Channel, and have been watching it over and over again everytime they show it... smile equals 3 times.

erm i wanna watch it again!

i really need to buy dvds. i wish they'd release dvd box sets after AWE... smile

PirateDiva
^^ Ya cause even Though i'd have all 3 movies...id still be psyhco enough to buy the 3 box set...lol!

well i'm kind of scared to Touch my COTBP movie cause it's signed by Johnny, Keira, Orlando!

AudioHeart
OMG LUCKY YOU!!!

LOL I'm looking forward to the boxed set

ivebeendepped43
^^ Ya cause even Though i'd have all 3 movies...id still be psyhco enough to buy the 3 box set...lol!

well i'm kind of scared to Touch my COTBP movie cause it's signed by Johnny, Keira, Orlando! omg! is that what they signed at the premire? u are so lucky!!Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
CotBP...

first time i watched it on Disney Channel, and have been watching it over and over again everytime they show it... smile equals 3 times.

erm i wanna watch it again!

i really need to buy dvds. i wish they'd release dvd box sets after AWE... smile it was on Disney channel? i dont remember it ever being on there....

PirateDiva
^^ Ya they signed my COTBP DVD Cover! But i also got there signatures on paper!! big grin

ivebeendepped43
GAH!!!! im so %$#$IN JEALOUS!!! im ok...

AudioHeart
^^^ SAME HERE ^^^ Can someone get me their autographs??? *puts on Jack's puppy dog eyes that nobody can resist* pretty prettty pleeeeaaaaaaase, with a cherry on top...and SPRINKLES!!!!

Kenny16
You lot over the pond probably won't know this band, but my first concert was Take That. And they had around 23 costume changes, which annoyed me, even at 10! My God, I've just realised that was fourteen years ago.

I'm off to go and get a walking stick, pants that come up to my nipples and a flat cap. *sob*

PirateDiva
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! A Month from today....I will be in the ARMS of my LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!! We shall be reunited!!! love

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! eek!

AudioHeart
^ LMAO ^

I can't WAIT!!! Jack a.k.a Johnny is gonna be so hot in this movie!!!

ivebeendepped43
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! A Month from today....I will be in the ARMS of my LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!! We shall be reunited!!! love

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! eek! dont rub it in...GET MY AUTOGRAPH!! lol

ivebeendepped43
poor thread. u no whats funny? today i finally found my pirates 1 cd ive been searching for forthe past year and i immediately put it in my player. i was looking at the case and i was staring at the subtitle Curse of the Black Pearl and it took me till just then to really realize they are ACTUALLY refering to the CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL! im really slow sometimes...

PirateDiva
^^ WOW!! lol

ivebeendepped43
hehe im horrible!

AudioHeart
LOL

ivebeendepped43
so..this ones dead also....we need more Johnny speak

calypso
PirateDiva we have 9 more days and then sheer bliss.

PirateDiva
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Calypso.....i am beyond excited!!!

ivebeendepped43
im so jealous!! like i said, GET MY AUTOGRAPH!!!PPWWWEEAAASSSEE!!! FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND THAT DOESNT LIVE IN PUERTO RICO!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.