Current She Hulk vs Current Sub-Mariner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two senarios 1.No Black Suit 2.With Black Suit

complexbrother
She hulk is past class 100 now. she wins.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Two senarios 1.No Black Suit 2.With Black Suit

She Hulk

shksprtx
Flight gives Namor the advantage. As long as the battle remains near a body of water, it's Namor ftw.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by complexbrother
She hulk is past class 100 now. she wins.

Apparently downgraded as recent handbooks list her now at 90 ton range.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by complexbrother
She hulk is past class 100 now. she wins. Actually she's back to Class 90 according the her latest bio. Namor with the black suit wins.

Thundra sure gave Namor a run while he had on the suit though and she's only 60 tons level....

Scoobless
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Maybe ... but she did just solo the Abomination.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Scoobless
Maybe ... but she did just solo the Abomination. That used to be a feat to brag about but Abom. has become a punching bag much like the Wrecking Crew.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Scoobless
Maybe ... but she did just solo the Abomination.

and she did well against Wendigo...for abit, and recently defeated Zzazzx with some help.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
That used to be a feat to brag about but Abom. has become a punching bag much like the Wrecking Crew.

Shame as they were once a team that could challenge Thor, well apparently from a marvel article the team is amped up for some reason leading to believe Loki might be coming back in Omega Flight.

Ra˙ne

I'm going for She-Hulk but how do you lose 10 tons of strength when you still an active hero?

King_Mungi

snoopdogg

Ra˙ne
Two words..."writer control"

Yea I hate when that happens they need to stay consistent.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
She-Hulk was lifting weights to get to that level. So basically she had to keep training to stay there. Same with Titania, she was 85 tons but now she is Class 100 cause she works out but she has to train to stay at that level.

I understand but with the Civil War and everything else thats going on you would think she would stay in shape.

snoopdogg

WorldWarHulk
Shame as they were once a team that could challenge Thor, well apparently from a marvel article the team is amped up for some reason leading to believe Loki might be coming back in Omega Flight. As a head?

Validus
She-Hulk's power up was pretty much for the sake of that specific story. There was really no reason to keep her there so I'm not surprised she's downgraded.

hunbu04
She Hulk comic is full of cis/pis making she hulk stronger than even mortal hercules was pure crap considering that mortal hercules is high class 100

jrodslam
Namor wins.

tkitna
She-Hulk

golem370
Let say She Hulk and Namor are similar in strength level then other things come into place one being fighting skill and two durability and three stamina. Fighting skills I believe goes to Namor durability would be a toss up but when Namor is fully drenched or in water has Godlike stamina meaning he could fight for weeks. So in my determination thats atleast two to one against She Hulk and he can fly which is another thing he has over her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.