American Chopper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

G U I T A R
I am a huge fan of motorcycles! And this was one of the show's I was introduced to while beginning to love motorcycles. The bikes are awesome the fueds are funny, and mikey is wierd lol. I hate the fact that they moved this show to TLC, TLC is a good channel to watch car shows, etc. but American Chopper just fit in Discovery Channel for some reason.

What do you guys think of the show? And the bikes!

General G
The bikes are awesome, I preferred Monster Garage, even though they didn't make many bikes...the guys in American Chopper fight way too damn much, it gets annoying erm

G U I T A R
Lol, is monster garage on mondays at 10 still? I dont watch it anymore because im caught up with wrestling on mondays.

General G
Same, they are only doing repeats, if that anymore erm They have made no more new shows and I don't think they plan on it, so I watch Raw, don't really check for any other shows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.