Vulcan vs Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Vulcan vs Storm
Vulcan˙(with Darwin) vs Storm
Vulcan vs Storm(Fp)
Vulcan˙(with Darwin) vs Storm(Fp)
Who wins?

grey fox
Vulcan every damn time.

celestialdemon
Vulcan wins every time.

2damnloud
Storm wins the ones where she FP.

grey fox
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm wins the ones where she FP.

laughing blink huh erm no

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
Vulcan vs Storm
Vulcan vs Storm(Fp)
Who wins?

vulcan
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Uncanny_X-Men_485_021.jpg

boriquaking55
Vulcan, with ease.

llagrok
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Vulcan, with ease.

phillipan
Vulcan on his worst day >>>>>>> Storm.

LORDSIDIOUS01
There is no way Storm wins.

Loot

Rutog98
Originally posted by Estacado
Vulcan vs Storm
Vulcan vs Storm(Fp)
Who wins?

Storm wins all save number 2.

xmarksthespot
You're so delusional it's not even funny anymore.

Rutog98
Actually, you're the one who's delusional and it never has been funny. It's sad, really...

Rutog98
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Actually, you are the one who's delusional and its never been funny. Its actually kinda sad...

xmarksthespot
Irony abounds, laughing stock.

Soljer

confused

I still think it's kinda funny.

Vulcan takes all of these.

Rutog98
Irony abounds, laughing stock.

Aww...jealousy is crueler than the grave. You can rot in it for all I care. smile laughing

xmarksthespot
That made no sense whatsoever. no expression

But it is a post from you, so that's nothing unusual.

Brian Oswald
http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmendeadlygenesis01page199gg.jpg
http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmendeadlygenesis01page206pa.jpg
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmendeadlygenesis01page222zl.jpg
whistle

Rutog98
That made no sense whatsoever. no expression

But it is a post from you, so that's nothing unusual.

It made no sense to you, eh? Not surprising considering how you obviously lack the reading comprehension to interpret comics. Regardless, I shall endeavor to explain it to a simple-minded person such as yourself: You obviously don't like the fact that the character's power level is where it is. Its apparently eating at you hence you like to ignore most of her canon. I've keep hitting you over the head with it relentlessly and now you see some issues coming out that is going to give me even more ammunition and its REALLY getting to you. This would explain your childish attempts at insults for me stating opinions that run contrary to your own. (Actually, I'm right and you are wrong. Simple as that...) I'm going to get some stories with Storm displaying some high level powers that put her well beyond where YOU think she should be. laughing Who are you to make that decision? This obviously has you on edge and its got you jealous and all worked up. Get a life! Here you are levelling insults because I don't agree with your stupid POV.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Rutog98
It made no sense to you, eh? Not surprising considering how you obviously lack the reading comprehension to interpret comics.

xmarksthespot is one of the most respected and knowledgable members on this board and many members can back me up on this. Insulting him in that manner showed your lack of knowledge and unjustified arrogance.

I have been very civil to you too, but I'm drawing the line.

xmarksthespot
Further irony aplenty.

I'm jealous... of Storm...? Okay...

Because she's a real person and all. no expression

Aww Mungi I luvs ya too. blush2

But there's nothing there witty enough to be insulted by anyway.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I have been very civil to you too, but I'm drawing the line. I have never been cival to him... ermm
I have lost all respect for you...

stick out tongue
I also laughzerd at that comment, from rutog...

King_Mungi
I'm Canadian I have to be civil.

WorldWarHulk
I'm Canadian I have to be civil. So am I...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
So am I...

.....*tilts head*...paradox?

xmarksthespot
An uncivil Canadian. Mutant among mutants. vin

Rutog98
xmarksthespot is one of the most respected and knowledgable members on this board and many members can back me up on this. Insulting him in that manner showed your lack of knowledge and unjustified arrogance.

I have been very civil to you too, but I'm drawing the line.

Excuse me, but who are you? Did you notice how he insulted me first? Let me tell you something right now, I don't give a durn if people disagree with me. You got that? I don't care if you disagree with me or he does, but I want you to know right now that I am not the kind of person to put up with getting insulted for posting what I believe especially when I have cannon to support my position. If you or he disagree with my position, fine. So be it, but neither you nor anybody else is going to talk to me any kind of way. You got that? Good!

When I disagree with people, I am very civil about it. I expect and demand the same consideration in return. The thing that makes this board fun is that we don't all agree with each other. Now, you need to cut this double-standard BS out right now. This is supposed to be fun, but Xmarksthespot decided to make a personal attack on me. I am not going to put up with it from him or you.

That said, lets get back to having fun.

WorldWarHulk
Excuse me, but who are you? Did you notice how he insulted me first? Let me tell you something right now, I don't give a durn if people disagree with me. You got that? I don't care if you disagree with me or he does, but I want you to know right now that I am not the kind of person to put up with getting insulted for posting what I believe especially when I have cannon to support my position. If you or he disagree with my position, fine. So be it, but neither you nor anybody else is going to talk to me any kind of way. You got that? Good!

When I disagree with people, I am very civil about it. I expect and demand the same consideration in return. The thing that makes this board fun is that we don't all agree with each other. Now, you need to cut this double-standard BS out right now. This is supposed to be fun, but Xmarksthespot decided to make a personal attack on me. I am not going to put up with it from him or you.

That said, lets get back to having fun. Jeeze... I wonder who Mungi is... actually I agree, who is Mungi?
stick out tongue

No really, it's not that hard looking at his username, is it?
Wait... what am I saying?

King_Mungi
Who am I?... I'm King_Mungi..ta da *shrugs*

Uh huh, your not innocent yourself, I have seen you in many threads attacking several members who don't agree with you so don't play the martyr here. Several times with people who don't agree with you, you claim they are simply biased and lack the knowledge to debate with you.

Your other points don't need to be addressed as their your own personal opionion.

jasonk3
I'm Canadian I have to be civil.

So am I...

I am also Canadian. Go King Mungi and WWH

xmarksthespot
Jeeze... I wonder who Mungi is... actually I agree, who is Mungi?
stick out tongue

No really, it's not that hard looking at his username, is it?
Wait... what am I saying? You're probably still concussed.

Oh and self-righteous indignation doesn't suit you Rutog, you should stick with delusional. Just an observation.

batdude123

That said, lets get back to having fun.

Did you just say "durn?"

Pansy much?

Martian_mind
F*ck,this board is an orgy of canadians.....

Rutog98
Originally posted by batdude123
Did you just say "durn?"

Pansy much?

No, I simply don't like swearing. Its low class.

batdude123

Yes, however five year old girls with pigtails say "durn."

Symmetric Chaos

no expression

WorldWarHulk
No, I simply don't like swearing. Its low class. Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression

Rutog98
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes, however five year old girls with pigtails say "durn."

I suppose you probably use profanity all the time and it makes you grown then, eh?

batdude123
I suppose you probably use profanity all the time and it makes you grown then, eh?

I didn't say that, but at the same time I don't use words like "durn" that make me look like a pansy.

WorldWarHulk
I suppose you probably use profanity all the time and it makes you grown then, eh? Are you saying that 99.9% of this board is low class?
Cause I'm "durn" sure that that isn't true.

Symmetric Chaos

huh Being obsessed with censoring yourself (especially on the internet) is rather childish. A moderate amount of swearing is actually a good sign of being well adjusted in modern culture.

Rutog98
Are you saying that 99.9% of this board is low class?
Cause I'm "durn" sure that that isn't true.
laughing

For some reason, I found this hilarious...in a good way.

No, its just I was always brought up to think that profane language is low class and a sign of ignorance. It is an uneducated way of speaking and ungodly. Well, that's what happens when you are the son of a mother who happens to teach grammar and who's father and grandfather and great grandfather, etc are preachers.

I am by no means stating that everybody who swears is ignorant and low class. However now that I am older and can swear if I want without having to worry about consequences, I think that those were good teachings. Therefore, I choose to keep it as part of my basic character. Its just a more civil way of speaking, I think.

Anyway, I'm through discussing this business of swearing.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
huh Being obsessed with censoring yourself (especially on the internet) is rather childish. A moderate amount of swearing is actually a good sign of being well adjusted in modern culture. That's how Ned Flanders snapped... yes

Symmetric Chaos
It is an uneducated way of speaking and ungodly.

What the f**k?

Well, that's what happens when you are the son of a mother who happens to teach grammar and who's father and grandfather and great grandfather, etc are preachers.

My mother is a multilingual grammar freak who happens to be quite religious. She swears. The preacher at my church swears too (just not in sermons).

Estacado
Vulcan ftw.
He stops time and then ***** slaps Storm.

LordFear
Originally posted by Martian_mind
F*ck,this board is an orgy of canadians.....

Oh man,that was gold !!!
Spot on, spot on!!!

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Oh man,that was gold !!!
Spot on, spot on!!!

Evening smile

Soljer
Xmarks >>>> Rutog.

Mungi >>>> Rutog.

Bran >>>> Rutog.

'Damn' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 'Durn.'

Vulcan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Storm.
no expression.

TricksterPriest
That's how Ned Flanders snapped... yes

thumb up QFT. This is ****ing rediculous..... no Why are we even listening to this n00b? Let's just put him on ignore and send him to the obscurity he so richly deserves.

Co-sign w/e Soljer. Seriously, I have never heard anyone except rednecks say Durn. erm

WorldWarHulk
Good fight.

Swanky-Tuna
It made no sense to you, eh? Not surprising considering how you obviously lack the reading comprehension to interpret comics. Regardless, I shall endeavor to explain it to a simple-minded person such as yourself: You obviously don't like the fact that the character's power level is where it is. Its apparently eating at you hence you like to ignore most of her canon.
This entire part is pure irony.

What If...

IMHO, you aren't considered classy until you've snorted a line off Nicollette Sheridan's thigh. wink

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
Xmarks >>>> Rutog.

Mungi >>>> Rutog.

Bran >>>> Rutog.

'Damn' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 'Durn.'

Vulcan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Storm.
no expression.

http://www.p0stwh0res.com/images/owned-BSOD.png

TGATES
Storm

https://i0.wp.com/thefanboyseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/X-Men-Red-2022-002-018-scaled-e1653039313196.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.